over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been waiting 11 months to tell you this story

its really sad taht all these things are taking place.

Ivan, Just got around to reading your story. I think that was the first time I heard it all from one place. You are a good friend and I wish you the best. I know I am full of existential bullshit so I will leave out the psycho babble but you have a second chance bro, make the most out of it and be safe.
Tate

TRICEP FREAK........

YOU JUST DID SOMETHING HARDLY ANYONE DOES ANYMORE.....YOU ACCEPTED RESPOSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS. YOU SAID 'THE PROBLEM WAS ME'.........THAT'S WHAT A MAN DOES. I RESPECT THAT.

Yeah

Thanks a lot Tate, we will be seeing a lot of each other this summer, so lotsa time to bullshit...

I agree, Tricep freak, that WAS a manly thing you did.

hey ivan we all have our moments when it seems like all the cards are stacked against us, it how you react in these typse of situations that realy determine what kind of person you are. You can either sit down and feel sorry for your self or fight. I know for me as long as there is air in my lungs I wll fight. I gues i was raised to hate being a quiter. It may not seem like it now but u will look back in a few years at this and realize it has in one way or another helped shape the positive aspects in your life.

hey cjack

I agree with you totally man. It did suck for me and there was some opportunity lost there, but I have focus and a very good understanding of the fragility of life. ;) I like to think of adversity as an asset.

Re: TRICEP FREAK........

JETHRO TULL said:
YOU JUST DID SOMETHING HARDLY ANYONE DOES ANYMORE.....YOU ACCEPTED RESPOSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS. YOU SAID 'THE PROBLEM WAS ME'.........THAT'S WHAT A MAN DOES. I RESPECT THAT.

You might have helped Ivan with this post.

I KNOW you have helped me. I need to accept the responsibilities.

Some pretty mild stuff, but just wanted to give you a quick thanks Jethro.

Keep up the good work Ivan you will get where you want to.

God, I just read that post by tricep freak again, and it really hit home. I feel my problems are so completely insignificant in comparison to someone who has experienced a real life bout of tragedy that resulted in inreversable damage. The blameful pangs of guilt that must reside in him, the awful taste of shame, especially when you know you have a good heart, as he showed by his selfless realization of personal dissapointment. I do really do feel ALIVE and still hungry for personal gain despite my little hardship!

Thanks again for the open honesty and courage.

Wow, I haven't been over here at PM for a little bit now and when I come back I see this post! Total flashback! I remeber all that shit too well and am glad it's over somewhat for you Ivan and as you know I always wish PP the best. He was a stand up, honest business man and got slander and then raped. A whole lot of people went down during those couple of months and it scared the shit outa me. I cleaned house on 4 seperate occasions and always got buggy when a prowler drove by.

Ivan, you have the dedication and the love of pain to make your body what you want it to be. You have a fantastic foundation and for a tall guy you have a stocky build (this is a good thing). You'll do just fine.

Peace
MDRThom aka Lighthouse

triceps freak, know what pisses me the fuck off bout the botox shots?

my mother needs to get the shots in her neck every month becuz she was in a bad car accident a few yrs ago and she's been thru several surguries, without the shots, she gets very bad pain in her neck, and the muscles start pulling to the side and it becomes hard for her to control her own neck.

now what pisses me the fuck off is that her ins. used to cover it, now with all the fashion BS going on the prices for legit botox shots has shot up to around $1,200 fucking dollars for one fuckin shot. so she's been having legal battles with her ins for over a yr, and i've been helping her pay for her shots, but 1200 every single month along with my other bills, plus trying to start another small biz, is drying my bank account up very fast.

it's total BS that people that NEED botox injects are being punished becuz the rich people can afford to spend 1200 to get rid of a few wrinkles every couple of weeks.

JW

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner