over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Before, after, and almost back again pics... 210lb, 245lb and 225lb

Bio-hazard

Registered
So the far left pic was taken some point last summer. I believe I weighed around 210lb and roughly a 30" waist. Middle pic was after I got burned out, quit taking and doing everything and started eating anything I wanted. Felt like shit, slightly depressed, didn't want to have sex with my gf bc I was embarrassed by how I looked (she didn't care) and I had hit 245lb and I think a 38" waist right around January. Right pic is today back in the gym maybe 4 days a week, no cardio, just cleaned up my eating. Back down to roughly 225lb and a 32/33" waist. I want to be back where I was by mid July and if I add cardio I can be but Damn I hate it haha. Just thought some of you might enjoy the dynamic of the pics!

Attachments

• 2017-06-19_08.23.35.jpg
    2017-06-19_08.23.35.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 547
Last edited:
Crazy transformation of course but bro you need to find a balance you can maintain. What's the point of being a sexy monster if you're gonna be a Walmart cow 3 months later? Plus I'm sure I don't have to tell you how bad that yo yo'ing is for several aspects of your body, aesthetically and physically.

You said you got burned out and I understand that it happens to all of us, but did you fight it at all or just said "fuck it"? Even when I get burned out usually sometime during the winter I'll still be fighting myself and end up hitting the gym at least a couple times a week and eventually I hop back on the saddle full bore.

Yeah bro i go through those mental times as well where i just dont want to do it any longer. Then i hate myself for the way i look and end up tightening things back up. Did you use anything to help peel all that fat off?

I've let the same issue wreak havoc on me a few times in the past...work hard to look good, end up feeling burned out and eventually unmotivated, and then swing back the opposite way. I've never gotten quite to the point that you did in that middle pic, but I've definitely swung a decent 20-30lbs in regards to fat gain/loss over a few months.

Mental fortitude. That's really what it comes down to...that's the main thing I work on. Not just motivation towards the gym, but wanting to achieve something and maintain that achievement. It can be far, far too easy to lose yourself.

Wow, those pics are quite drastic and just proves that this is a lifestyle. Glad you are back at it, brother!!

Many of us here have been down that road man, you're not alone.. The worst battles in life that we fight are the ones within our own minds, and the scale.
You did an amazing job getting back in the grind.. Do yourself a solid and save the old pics of your worst moments, look at them when you feel down, it will lift you up and you'll remember what it was like to be at your worst..

Even on your worst day when you're sitting at your best, is better than your best day when you looked at your worst...Remember that!

Great work and reach out to anyone here if you feel head games coming on man..

stay well!

Nice job getting yourself back together and in shape. Much respect to you. You had a full-on Dunlop in the middle pic. A Dunlop is when your belly done lops over the top of your pants :D

WoW! Thats an epic gut! LoL. How awesome did that belly button tatt look fresh-out-the-shower in that middle pic?

Looks like your getting back on track.You looked good in first pic,is that what you're going for or a more muscle also.

For real though, keep going OP. Thank god for muscle memory. Doing great.

so you are saying.....those pics are all less than a year apart...???

wow man......nice work....

:cool:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear