over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

before and after

rx4mass

Newbies
Back in January I decided that I wanted to get more serious about bodybuilding, with the goal of doing a show towards the end of the year. I've been working with Mike Wozny since then, and think we have achieved some solid results. I've never done a competition before, but it has always been something I've wanted to do. Always a work in progress, I do enjoy the bodybuilding lifestyle and will keep doing it as long as I'm having fun with it. Now let's see if I can get the pics attached. LOL

Attachments

• picture1.png
    picture1.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 789
btw the first pic was from the end of January, and this one was taken yesterday....any and all critiques are welcome!

Attachments

• picture2.png
    picture2.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 786
Last edited:
Good job! put on a little muscle and definately got lean.
Good work

Incredible progress. Just need to bring those legs up a bit.

thats jus fantastic, you look like you have gained muscle and lost fat, you look a ton better, i think if your legs were more seperated you would look really complete from the front. if you dont mind, what was your weights in both pics..? Btw i think you could def do a comp you have a nice shape to you along with good muscle mass, do you have any shows in mind?

Great job bro. That's a lot of improvement. Shoulders got wider and waist got smaller. Goodluck to ya.

Dave has gained 25lbs in 8 weeks. He is the most consistant client I have ever had.

Thanks for the comments everybody...appreciate the critiques...they are very useful to me. That first pic I was around 210lbs...then Mike had me lean out...going down right to 200lbs. After that then, the last few months we've spent doing a clean bulk. The current pic, I am at 225lbs. Legs are stubborn, but coming along..it's interesting to me how my upper body right now is leaner/more ripped than my legs. I need to have a serious discussion with my legs to get them to cooperate. They are being unruly. LOL

You and Mike have done an excellant job. One of the best transformations I seen, in such a short time.

The legs will come up in time. :)

Dave has gained 25lbs in 8 weeks. He is the most consistant client I have ever had.

God damn! I would be more than happy to make half them results, i knew you must of gained of muscle as you didnt appear larger because you were leaner, you actually look physically bigger, you must be ecstatic dude, shit seriously lol keep us updated, whats the plan now keep lean gaining cant see why not.

Great job on the progress. Mike is a great guy and knows a lot about this sport. Your in good hands.

yeah, Mike...we'll get the legs up...I just need to be patient. LOL

My goal right now is to keep adding muscle and get everything proportional. Slow steady progress I think works best for me.

Great improvements bro. What does your training, cardio and diet look like?

Great job to the both of you.

Great improvements bro. What does your training, cardio and diet look like?

cardio has basically been consistent at 2-3 days a week, just doing the treadmill for about 30 min on level 4....diet really changes from week to week depending on what Mike tells me based on the weekly pictures I send him. But I can tell you this, the biggest change in my diet is that I'm eating more whole foods now. I know now that I was relying on protein powders/protein bars/meal replacement packets, etc. too heavily...my kitchen hasn't seen this much use in ages, and I feel like I am constantly eating. LOL Right now I'm lifting 4 days a week and we cover all the bodyparts, and I do calves 3-4 times a week. Nothing too crazy on weights or reps, just a solid routine he puts together for me and he adjusts it as needed. My New Year's resolution was to get more serious about bodybuilding and and it has been very helpful to have Mike because now I am accountable for it.

awsome work brother..keep it up and you will be ready for a show in no time

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner