over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Before and after

Great thread!

Now that you have shared your diet and training, maybe you could also share your supplements (not roids)? What kind of health supplements you use on a daily basis.

I eat about 200g protein per day and 400g carbs. The sours of protein is from whole eggs, fish, chicken, cottage cheese, and micellar casein protein powder.
Carbs from oat, rice, beans, yams, organic sprouted wheat bagels, green vegies, and fresh fruits in season.
For fats: olive oil, MCT oil, coconut oil, walnuts.

For example: today- breakfast: over night soaked oat (2 serving)
4 whole raw eggs, 2 tbs MCT oil, 1/2 teaspoon fermented wheat germ extract, scoop micellar protein powder, I mix this all in the blender and make a drink and one large apple.

3 hours later training, post training 50g micellar protein with 80g maltodextrin and 1/2 teaspoon fermented wheat germ extract, and one large apple.

Later when I fill very hungry, about 2 hours after training rice and beans, 1 cup low fat cottage cheese and grapes.

Than next time when I a hungry 2 to 3 hours later, green salad with apple cider and olive oil dressing, chicken brest, a nice slice of watermelon.

If I fill hungry agent than I snack on some, apple, raw cheese and walnuts.

Some times I relapse the chicken with fish and the water melon with other fruits. Depend on what is in season, and rice with yams. Nothing complicated.

Emeric can I pic your brain on a few bolded areas

first is maltodextrin.. Im my experience I feel maltodextrin to not work as well as waxy, karbolyn, potato starch... I feel it just sits in my intestines. with waxy , karbolyn or potato starch i feel pumped within 10 minutes after consuming during or post workout,,

fruit... I dont eat fruit anymore I tried it with phils recommendation and I just feel flat ,, with complex carbs I am more pumped throughout the day and during my workouts and have better muscular endurance...

also how do you feel about drinking liquid eggwhites, they seem to digest fairly easy and dont give that sweet taste like most whey isolates...

Emeric can I pic your brain on a few bolded areas

first is maltodextrin.. Im my experience I feel maltodextrin to not work as well as waxy, karbolyn, potato starch... I feel it just sits in my intestines. with waxy , karbolyn or potato starch i feel pumped within 10 minutes after consuming during or post workout,,

fruit... I dont eat fruit anymore I tried it with phils recommendation and I just feel flat ,, with complex carbs I am more pumped throughout the day and during my workouts and have better muscular endurance...

also how do you feel about drinking liquid eggwhites, they seem to digest fairly easy and dont give that sweet taste like most whey isolates...

Well, if you feel that waxy works better with you than just kip using waxy, the and result it will be the same by taking waxy, maltodextrine or just eat rice after training, I know that waxy is fester absorbed but that few minutes won`t make that much difference, in the and day is how much protein and complex carb are you consuming before and after hard training. Complex carbs should be the main sours of carbs, fruits and veggies are very important for health also so I would kip it in your diet.
Drinking liquid eggwhites is OK I would edd to the egg white 2 or 3 raw egg yolk.

Great thread!

Now that you have shared your diet and training, maybe you could also share your supplements (not roids)? What kind of health supplements you use on a daily basis.

I take every day B complex, zinc, magnesium, CoQ 10, apha lioic acid, omega 3,
C vitamin, aspirin, nattokinase, humic and fulvic acid, humanofort, L bugaricus, phytic acid, nivalin, rohodiola rosea, royal jelly, 100mg creatine, and just lately I started fermented wheat germ extract.

Emeric, do you have any recent pictures of yourself that you don't mind posting. Thanks :)

I am truly amazed by your diet. I have tried to pound the food down to gain weight but I just get washed out and feel sick.

I eat much like you now and people are amazed that I hold onto my weight and keep making steady gains. I'm also a huge fan of apples as I have a close friend Dave who owns a supplement company that focuses on apples and berries. He teams up with Cornell university and the studies they do on apples and health is amazing to say the least.

Thanks for sharing, I really have a ton of respect for you.

I am truly amazed by your diet. I have tried to pound the food down to gain weight but I just get washed out and feel sick.

I eat much like you now and people are amazed that I hold onto my weight and keep making steady gains. I'm also a huge fan of apples as I have a close friend Dave who owns a supplement company that focuses on apples and berries. He teams up with Cornell university and the studies they do on apples and health is amazing to say the least.

Thanks for sharing, I really have a ton of respect for you.

During winter I eat 5 apples per day, oh and I add apple cider vinegar to the my water that I drink during my training.

Is your friend Dave from Fresno CA.

Well I don't know if he is originally from there but he currently resides in update NY. Very nice guy. He has a few years on you.

He is very intelligent and has been a mentor to me to stay healthy. He was a college wrestler and works with top division 1 school across the country with his apple and berry products.

During winter I eat 5 apples per day, oh and I add apple cider vinegar to the my water that I drink during my training

Emeric, thanks for sharing the video, it was awesome...we know apples are filled with vitamins and minerals but why do you eat 5 during the winter, and why only during the winter? I usually eat one 30 minutes prior to working out. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Emeric, thanks for sharing the video, it was awesome...we know apples are filled with vitamins and minerals but why do you eat 5 during the winter, and why only during the winter? I usually eat one 30 minutes prior to working out. Thanks :)

During winter is hard to fine good watermelon and good grapes.

Emeric, how much fats do you take per day?

Do you believe fats have to be kept low? Would that hinder hormone production?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws