over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Before first cycle photo's

[/ATTACH]Just a photo of my back. have been deadlifting a bit lately and its the only part of my body thats continued to grow :D

Attachments

• IMAG0175.jpg
    IMAG0175.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
You have money for a cycle, but not for food? :rolleyes:
If you do do a cycle, you're just going to waste your money because you are not utilizing it to it's full potential if you don't eat right when on your cycle. :banghead:
Get consistent with eating, save some money and hire someone for your diet and training like Shelby or John Meadows, it will be much better use of your funds than a cycle.

Very true , nutrients are what makes the muscle , the steroids just make the body use them more effeciently.
You will not make quality gains on steroids if the nutritions isint their to support them.

6 whole eggs a day is about 450 more calories , then add a tablespoon olive oil to each of the three shakes you take in that will be another 400 cals a day , so for a milimal investment in a bottle of oilive oil and a few dozen eggs you can at least try it for a couple weeks and see what it does for you

hmm

look man
like everyone said you are too young
BUT if you are dead set on doing a cycle
then obviously you arent going to listen to us
so i think IF you are gonna cycle
keep it simple
Test cyp or enth 250-500mg a week
dont do an oral
keep your diet high in protein moderate carbs
decent good fats

chicken turkey salmon/tilapia SOME red meat
brown rice sweet potatoe wheat pasta
avocados nuts olive/mac oil ect

Don't do a cycle at all as I mentioned earlier. Do what you have planned. Your training looks good so keep it up. I don't get the person who basically said you look crap. Your 18 and have good legs (great for your height) etc and a great base to work from. You look good so don't let anyone get you down.

Your diet is shit. Gunsmith has provided some great tips listen to him. Don't add eggs to your shakes. Your poor so you modify things. Try having 4-5 large whole eggs twice daily. You could add a carb source to that meal to make it more balanced (rice, fruit etc). Have your 3 protein shakes per day and simply add in extra virgin olive oil (small amount) and some powdered oats. An example of a simple and very cheap diet could be...

4-5 whole eggs and cereal (oats, fruit and fibre etc)
Whey shake, powdered oats and some peanut butter (or olive oil)
Fish with mixed vegetables or rice
Fish with mixed vegetables or rice
4-5 whole eggs with some nuts (or peanut butter)

Get the mixed vegetables frozen from the likes of tesco or asda... just fry (in olive oil) them for 5 mins and your gtg.

Get the fish frozen from tesco etc and just bake in the oven.

Eggs are really cheap in Iceland... 15 for 1.50. If you ever have any extra cash then tesco's own free range are the best and only 3 quid for 15 (scambled eggs is orange due to quality of yolk).

Powdered oats are on a deal for the next week at myprotein. They are 10 quid for 5kg so a huge bag... buy one get one free so a bargain. Use code.... INSTANT on checkout. I noticed this today on facebook so gonna get some myself.

Obviously that type of diet is not the best but it is very effective at adding size when you literally have no money and can get protein powder cheap and it doesn't give you issues. Obviously whenever you can some extra fruit with meals would be good and some different sources of macronutrients when possible such as
Protein.... chicken, turkey, beef etc... although fish is best due to fat content to balance your meals better
Carbs... sweet potatoes, more fruits, sweetcorn, pasta etc
Fat... extra virgin coconut oil, variety of nuts, avocado etc

But you can't go wrong with eggs, protein powder with oats and fish for a cheap but effective diet.

Goodluck matey and if you need anything just let me know :)

Last edited:
Not ready for gear. You can't even support yourself with the right nutrition and constantly miss meals etc. Stop trying to take the easy way out, and perfect EVERYTHING before using gear.

like everybody else has said , you are a bit to you you still can easily add another 20+pounds NATURALY , not matter your age wait untill you hit a solid platue , one where a change in diet and training doesn't yield much gains this way you know you have just about tapped out what your natty hormones can grow , that may be 2 years and it may be 5 years either way hold off on the super sups till your BODY needs them!!

take that money you want to invest in juice and hire Shelby Starns or John Medows who are know for adding big size to their clients , at the very least pay for John's training and look for advice here for your nutrition needs

right so your saying, pay for John meadows or Shelby Starnes who each charge 100's of £'s for a trainign programmes and training methods which is pointless considering that if i saved up enough to pay for them, i wouldnt be able to pay for the food that they would want me to eating 24/7.

Fresh Tuna, Salmon, Grass fed beef, free range eggs. etc. costing roughly £100 per week. aswell as the training programme of 48 workouts for the price of £320!!!!!

I am not made of money and would never be able to afford this. Im 18 years old, and there is a shortage of jobs in the UK for students and young people. i am lucky i have the part time job i have got.

right so your saying, pay for John meadows or Shelby Starnes who each charge 100's of £'s for a trainign programmes and training methods which is pointless considering that if i saved up enough to pay for them, i wouldnt be able to pay for the food that they would want me to eating 24/7.

Fresh Tuna, Salmon, Grass fed beef, free range eggs. etc. costing roughly £100 per week. aswell as the training programme of 48 workouts for the price of £320!!!!!

I am not made of money and would never be able to afford this. Im 18 years old, and there is a shortage of jobs in the UK for students and young people. i am lucky i have the part time job i have got.

Well i wasent aware of that

So i retract my previous statement and would like to advise you to take your hard earned money and give it to sombody that will teach you some fuckin manners you ungratefull hard headed little prick.

It sound to me like you have alot more to be worried about that getting big

personally i would wait for my body to mature a few more years to maybe get a few more inches in height and worry about chasing girls and getting laid instead

but its your body do whatever ya want

So i retract my previous statement and would like to advise you to take your hard earned money and give it to sombody that will teach you some fuckin manners you ungratefull hard headed little prick.

I agree matey.

I just read a post on the jason huh thread were pintowin says about a vid of jason as a teenager and people are still trying to get him to not take gear at 18. Abit disrespectful to me. You ask a question on here and everyone says the same thing then you go over (1 hour ago) and write that like you don't value anyones advice they have given you.

I also think he needs to learn manners before trying to get bigger.

I agree matey.

I just read a post on the jason huh thread were pintowin says about a vid of jason as a teenager and people are still trying to get him to not take gear at 18. Abit disrespectful to me. You ask a question on here and everyone says the same thing then you go over (1 hour ago) and write that like you don't value anyones advice they have given you.

I also think he needs to learn manners before trying to get bigger.

What gets me , and not just with this kid , but alot of guys come here totaly clueless about nutrition and training and ask questions about what they "need" to take , then the get all pissy when people who have learned from their mistakes and watching others make theirs when they get told they are getting the cart before the horse that they can still make alot of gain naturaly and that they are wasting their time and money by using juice now if their diet and training arnt in line to take advantage of it

BAHAHAHA was not expecting that. Thank you

What gets me , and not just with this kid , but alot of guys come here totaly clueless about nutrition and training and ask questions about what they "need" to take , then the get all pissy when people who have learned from their mistakes and watching others make theirs when they get told they are getting the cart before the horse that they can still make alot of gain naturaly and that they are wasting their time and money by using juice now if their diet and training arnt in line to take advantage of it

Exactly. Although pintowin I am nothing special (but hopfully will be one day) but don't think I am protecting you from my mistakes cos I started gear at nearly 24 years old. To me 18 and not having your diet sorted is stupid to start gear. Sure you will blow up but trust me you will be so glad you waited alittle. Hey if your 18 and have trained solidly for years with a good diet in place and look special then by all means go on gear and get as much as you can from as early as you can. But some guy who eats shit and is just starting should not be taking gear at 18 imo.

Last edited:

^^^ agreed!

If you can't afford the food don't be a fucking bodybuilder.

Then maybe this isn't the hobby you need to be having right now.

Seriously though, I ate my way from 175-250lbs without any drugs. Just regimented training and always getting food in. You've got plenty of growing to do and that can be done before you need to hop on anything. Especially with that shitty ass attitude.

But be real, chicken, eggs, oats, pb, some protein powder, olive oil etc. NOT expensive, you don't by any means have to do all the more expensive cuts of fish, grass fed this and that etc. is that the best way, sure, but TONS of ppl don't do that and are just fine and make great progress.

Just seems like you need to pull your head out of your ass.

Why would i give up on a hobby that i enjoy? even if it does cost a lot of money?

Im sorry that you all think im being ungratefull. I am very glad to recieve any advice from people with much more experience than myself such as "gunsmith" and "eliva1023", and am in no meens ungrateful to this advice. im sorry if i have come across this way.

But i was merely posting a few photo's and hoping to recieve a few comments on how i looked and what i needed to work on. not a bombardment of comments and abuse telling me to change everything and telling me to stop bodybuilding because im poor. which is not helpfull or usefull advice.

I am not clueless about nutrition. I know what sort of macro's i need to be eating and what sort of carbohydrate sources. My nutrtion is SHIT, and i am trying to get it on track, I am going to the shops tonight and buying a set of cheap tupaware, and going to buy my food for the next few days. 5 packs of chicken breast and a george foreman grill, along with 3-4 bags of frozen vegetables and a few sweet potatos.

Last edited:
bump

other sites might flame you but NOT PROM
we are here to help
there are soo many knowledgable people on here
if i can chime in
the foreman is good but it makes food dry
in my oppinion
the chicken throw some in a crock pot
add some spices and a can of chicken stock
come back 6 hours later
hell put it in at 10pm
when u wake up tupperware it
its moist and good
add some low sodium soy sauce or 0 calorie bbq sauce
like you said rice is cheap
:)

other sites might flame you but NOT PROM
we are here to help
there are soo many knowledgable people on here
if i can chime in
the foreman is good but it makes food dry
in my oppinion
the chicken throw some in a crock pot
add some spices and a can of chicken stock
come back 6 hours later
hell put it in at 10pm
when u wake up tupperware it
its moist and good
add some low sodium soy sauce or 0 calorie bbq sauce
like you said rice is cheap
:)

boil the chicken? or pan cook it?

I'll be the asshole in this thread, brutal honesty will do that sometimes though.

If anyone looked at those pics and didn't think the op needs some gear I dont know what your looking at. Will another 2-3 years lifting have a dramatic impact on your physique even if you eat "right" and train "right"? Fuck no. If you have been lifting for three years now (even with a so so diet) and that is what you have gained than the genetics are not there for you to accomplish that naturaly. If they were trust me they would have manifested by now. If you want to take what you have now to the next level you know what you have to do.

And I am talking from experience here, I held the same amount of muscle mass all through my teens and twenties. My strength was phenominal for a natural, all my lifting partners were 20-30 pounds heavier than me, but the overall muscularity of my body stayed pretty much the same. Without the correct hormones in place all the eating and lifting in the world won't do shit for someone with shitty genetics.

Whatever you do be safe and good luck!

I'll be the asshole in this thread, brutal honesty will do that sometimes though.

If anyone looked at those pics and didn't think the op needs some gear I dont know what your looking at. Will another 2-3 years lifting have a dramatic impact on your physique even if you eat "right" and train "right"? Fuck no. If you have been lifting for three years now (even with a so so diet) and that is what you have gained than the genetics are not there for you to accomplish that naturaly. If they were trust me they would have manifested by now. If you want to take what you have now to the next level you know what you have to do.

And I am talking from experience here, I held the same amount of muscle mass all through my teens and twenties. My strength was phenominal for a natural, all my lifting partners were 20-30 pounds heavier than me, but the overall muscularity of my body stayed pretty much the same. Without the correct hormones in place all the eating and lifting in the world won't do shit for someone with shitty genetics.

Whatever you do be safe and good luck!

I couldn't disagree anymore. His diet is beyond shit. He hasn't lifted seriously for 3 years... far less. To me he has a really good shape. His legs are decent... he is my height 6ft 2 and trust me they look decent to me at that height natural and he hasn't trained or ate properly on a consistent basis.

You could say any natural would look multiple times better taking gear... doesn't mean they should at 18. Throw gear at everyone they will look better... obviously.

To me he needs to follow a consistent diet and continue the way he is training now (seems to have that aspect covered). Then when he does that and gets abit older is the ideal time to use steroids. This is a marathon and not a sprint. I am far from being healthy but just using common sense with this one.

I can't believe anyone would think he has shitty genetics. His diet is awful and he is tall... he looks really good to me considering what he has listed. Plus he weighs a decent amount... thats 15.4 stone so 214 pounds. Obviously you wouldn't look at him and think wow he looks great but I think with a good diet and his hard training he could look great in 2 years natural. Then throw in the gear and with everything in place and he will transform.

Last edited:
Pintown here is the diet

20lbs of ground beef (usually 1.99) 40
10lb bag of white rice $8
4x 12 eggs ($16)

$56 per week (rice will last you 3 weeks) everything else you buy each week

break fast 6 eggs 1-2 cups rice
meal 2 8oz ground beef 1-2 cups rice
meal 3 8oz ground beef 1-2 cups rice
meal 4 8oz ground beef 1-2 cups rice
meal 5 8oz ground beef 1-2 cups rice

thats it youll grow brotha and it will leave you plent of cash to grab a few test e vials

I made a thread on what you could tell someone who just started bodybuilding do a search useful information

2 things I would mention
learn to listen to your body
1. food 2. training 3 rest 4 supplements

if you have all three of those covered supplements will take you to where ever you want to be

FYI

Most of these bros chiming in here are vets who have been around the block so you should take that into consideration

good luck on your journey

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510