over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Before first cycle photo's

Why would i give up on a hobby that i enjoy? even if it does cost a lot of money?

Im sorry that you all think im being ungratefull. I am very glad to recieve any advice from people with much more experience than myself such as "gunsmith" and "eliva1023", and am in no meens ungrateful to this advice. im sorry if i have come across this way.

But i was merely posting a few photo's and hoping to recieve a few comments on how i looked and what i needed to work on. not a bombardment of comments and abuse telling me to change everything and telling me to stop bodybuilding because im poor. which is not helpfull or usefull advice.

I am not clueless about nutrition. I know what sort of macro's i need to be eating and what sort of carbohydrate sources. My nutrtion is SHIT, and i am trying to get it on track, I am going to the shops tonight and buying a set of cheap tupaware, and going to buy my food for the next few days. 5 packs of chicken breast and a george foreman grill, along with 3-4 bags of frozen vegetables and a few sweet potatos.

I'm not one too judge too harshly, but if I was you, I'd definitely lean down a bit naturally. Don't worry about the scale, but get lean enough to where in a relaxed state your abs are in/lower back fat is gone.

Then jump on gear and just blow up from within. Diet/training advice is profound here. I'd recommend Big Beyond Belief(free online pdf if you search for it), and just eat clean foods when hungry and figure out which foods suit you best(don't bloat you, or cause gas but make you hungrier).

Get leaner first, that's all I'm trying to really say. I don't know how much, I'd say 15lbs or so.

Very true , nutrients are what makes the muscle , the steroids just make the body use them more effeciently.
You will not make quality gains on steroids if the nutritions isint their to support them.

6 whole eggs a day is about 450 more calories , then add a tablespoon olive oil to each of the three shakes you take in that will be another 400 cals a day , so for a milimal investment in a bottle of oilive oil and a few dozen eggs you can at least try it for a couple weeks and see what it does for you

Seriously?

You'll make gains with steroids eating shit. You'll make more gains eating shit and on steroids than eating 100% clean and not on steroids.

Stop underplaying the role of steroids. The nutrients aren't what make the muscle, the drugs are what makes the muscle, the nutrients just drive the muscle.

You will never be as big as the amount you consume, but you'll always be as big as the amount of shit you are on. Sad, but true. I'm not saying go balls-to-the-walls juiced up, OP, but anyone telling you something along the lines of drugs being the finishing touching is just utter nonsense

Again, get lean and blow up from within if you are really this impatient. If not, I would recommend still getting lean, and then doing a year or two of training properly/eating properly. And after that, throwing in the gear.

Regardless of what anyone says, yes the steroids will make you bigger quicker, and no you won't be exhausting all your options prior but you could exhaust a portion of it. I'm not telling you to go natural till 25.

But if you haven't ate right and trained right simulateanously, do so for 18-24 months first. Just my two cents.

Seriously?

You'll make gains with steroids eating shit. You'll make more gains eating shit and on steroids than eating 100% clean and not on steroids.

Stop underplaying the role of steroids. The nutrients aren't what make the muscle, the drugs are what makes the muscle, the nutrients just drive the muscle.

You will never be as big as the amount you consume, but you'll always be as big as the amount of shit you are on. Sad, but true. I'm not saying go balls-to-the-walls juiced up, OP, but anyone telling you something along the lines of drugs being the finishing touching is just utter nonsense

Again, get lean and blow up from within if you are really this impatient. If not, I would recommend still getting lean, and then doing a year or two of training properly/eating properly. And after that, throwing in the gear.

Regardless of what anyone says, yes the steroids will make you bigger quicker, and no you won't be exhausting all your options prior but you could exhaust a portion of it. I'm not telling you to go natural till 25.

But if you haven't ate right and trained right simulateanously, do so for 18-24 months first. Just my two cents.

Strange one cos I disagreed with what you said at first as I thought you were gonna recommend just jumping on but then finished with thinking your post was spot on. However you are misunderstanding what gunsmith is saying. Gunsmith has blasted high doses and knows gear is everything but at the same time why would you take gear with a shit diet/routine in place. We all know you will get better results with a bad diet on gear compared to a good diet off gear. But that isn't the point... when should we start recommending 18 year olds to do that (I know you haven't). Don't mistake me either your one of my fav posters and I always think your spot on with what you say.

You say this forum is very diet/training motivated but most on the other forum are all drug based. But again don't mistake that cos I actually agree with you. Steroids are everything and the only thing what will give someone great results. But these days guys are jumping on gear without even eating or training properly.

Pintowin I would follow sliced's recommendation at the bottom. Cos you have always ate shite and your training hasn't be consistent for long. Jump on gear if you want and you should be made up but that isn't the point in all of this to me. Don't you want to make the most of everything.

Prime your body and get leaner... get fitter. Then in 2 years (20 years old) do your cycle. You will never get your first cycle back so do it properly. Start it lean and you will blow up in all the right ways if you have a solid diet in place and a good frame of mind (prepared).

Last edited:
i think the first cycle thing is just a myth I gained much better quality lean mass on my 3rd cycle

Just a little something about the training...
Lots of naturally skinny guys do much better on a lower volume/increased frequency approach....Like Big A's routine or a DC routine that are outlined on this board...

Pintowin - I wanted to tell you.....the flip side of the coin is don't listen to people who say you should able able to get to X weight at X bodyfat naturally. Its a safer route to go when giving advice to a young person, but it just isn't true. Ppl used to tell me all the time I should be able to get to 185 lbs 8% at 5'9 on my own......no fucking way, absolutely no amount of calories or type of training over any length of time would have gotten me there, no fucking way. Those aren't remarkable stats, and certainly many achieve them naturally, but my point is that you shouldn't be discouraged if you aren't blowing up, everyone is different.

No one is downplaying the importance of hormones, only downplaying their importance to YOU at this point in time.

i think the first cycle thing is just a myth I gained much better quality lean mass on my 3rd cycle

I agree in many ways. My second cycle was my best but I also took way too much. I really do think for a 1st cycle you can make huge gains on a low dose. Although not too low cos I don't see the point in shutting myself down for 250mg. It's the first time your body ever goes through such an event so dramatic things can help. Sure they can later on too but I would always try and make the most of a 1st cycle.

Completely agree.

Your best cycle is the one where you are on the most (legit) stuff.

Completely agree.

Your best cycle is the one where you are on the most (legit) stuff.

That should be my next one then cos I am in the middle of sorting out alot of top hg test :D And it will also be the most I have ever took in total mg :)

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear