over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Begainner needs help for different GH

Hiram

Newbies
I just want to start GH, bt I don't know what are the differences of kinds GH, like hgh, hcg, jintropin, hygetropin. I heard there are almost no differences between them, is that right?

HCG and HGH are to very different things
I would suggest using Google or the search function here on promuscle to research. Your question can be answered through both

If you want to be sure, get pharmacy grade, like Genotropin, Humatrope, etc...

HCG is another thing, don't mix these up.

I just want to start GH, bt I don't know what are the differences of kinds GH, like hgh, hcg, jintropin, hygetropin. I heard there are almost no differences between them, is that right?

Being new here myself, but being around a lot of different forums over the years, learn to search and find answers.
This whole thing is about learning, compounds, your body, new items- asking a question that gets asked 10 times a day will net you no help.

Not trying to be an ass here- just seen a lot of people get flamed for simple things like this.

For HGH, find a good reputable source, the name is a name, some guys don't mind the UG stuff, others want only pharma- at the end of the day, if you're just starting out, you will find what works best for you.

Being new here myself, but being around a lot of different forums over the years, learn to search and find answers.
This whole thing is about learning, compounds, your body, new items- asking a question that gets asked 10 times a day will net you no help.

Not trying to be an ass here- just seen a lot of people get flamed for simple things like this.

For HGH, find a good reputable source, the name is a name, some guys don't mind the UG stuff, others want only pharma- at the end of the day, if you're just starting out, you will find what works best for you.

so have u found?

so have u found?

He was trying to tell you that this is not a "one size fits all" type of deal. Read, research, try different things and you'll eventually find what works for you.

He was trying to tell you that this is not a "one size fits all" type of deal. Read, research, try different things and you'll eventually find what works for you.

That's it exactly-the more people realize they need to learn what their body responds to they better everything they do will be. A guy at my gym swears that pharma hgh gives him headaches but ugl doesn't.

Now I don't understand how a relationship like that would happen-but he doesn't mess with pharma anymore. That's a quirky thing to his body.

HGH and HCG are totally different product. jintropin or hygetropin are two different brand of HGH. Different manufacturer may give different names to their HGH.

That's it exactly-the more people realize they need to learn what their body responds to they better everything they do will be. A guy at my gym swears that pharma hgh gives him headaches but ugl doesn't.

Now I don't understand how a relationship like that would happen-but he doesn't mess with pharma anymore. That's a quirky thing to his body.

Sometimes it's the fillers. Some brands of pharma HGH have mannitol, others don't.

There's one particular brand of drol that treats me well, the others I've tried don't.

And even crazier, a particular drug can do you good in one cycle and be a total mess in the next one. So, always listen to your body.

Sometimes it's the fillers. Some brands of pharma HGH have mannitol, others don't.

There's one particular brand of drol that treats me well, the others I've tried don't.

And even crazier, a particular drug can do you good in one cycle and be a total mess in the next one. So, always listen to your body.

If only we could regulate UGL fillers and production methods- oh wait I don't want to spend $400 for a UGL kit LOL.

Thats the interesting part of the whole thing, unregulate from China, never know whats truly happening. All we can do is find a great source and trust in the tests that we do see. Everyone is bound to get bunk or burned at least once in this game.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws