over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Begginer HGH questions

Agree with starting with 2 IU daily and ramping up depending on how you tolerate it. 1st thing in AM and pre-bed dosing is one way to do it. My understanding is that GH can cause an elevation in blood sugars, which is not really an issue unless you have a predisposition to diabetes... i.e. you're not going to bottom out your blood sugar from hgh (which would be life threatening)

This information is misguided. You also gave misguided information in an igf-1 thread.

Gh can cause in elevation in blood sugar which is an issue and a health risk. Increased blood sugar level increases the risk if diabetes, where or not you are predispositioned to it. At lower anti aging and fat burning doses of hgh, it may not be an issue since you are staying within the range your body normally produces. At higher doses you must keep your blood sugar level in check with insulin to keep it within normal ranges.

The hgh studies that are done on humans always have a method of monitoring and regulating blood sugar levels. Since we are humans we should practice the same methods they use during the studies.

The Beggar

How long have you been running 400mg per week? (months?) You are currently 5'7" 175 and about 14% bf? What were your pre-gear stats? Thats a lot of test, plus clen to be were you are at. To put it mildly.

Sounds like you should focus more on your training and diet before you consider GH. To put it mildly.

I learned the hard way, nothing beats a good diet and a good exercise program. And not much defeats a bad diet and exercise program.

You mentioned a contest, so you are obviously serious. Now you just need to get much better return on your efforts. And 2ius, or 5ius aint what you need most now. Save your money, or hire Alex.

This information is misguided. You also gave misguided information in an igf-1 thread.

Gh can cause in elevation in blood sugar which is an issue and a health risk. Increased blood sugar level increases the risk if diabetes, where or not you are predispositioned to it. At lower anti aging and fat burning doses of hgh, it may not be an issue since you are staying within the range your body normally produces. At higher doses you must keep your blood sugar level in check with insulin to keep it within normal ranges.

The hgh studies that are done on humans always have a method of monitoring and regulating blood sugar levels. Since we are humans we should practice the same methods they use during the studies.

The Beggar
Exactly man.

In my testing thread you can see how my bg shoots up by 30-50 pts quite easily at a 10iu IM dose.

I also agree with TriathlonCoach, to the op, you shuold focus on diet and training.

Triathloncoach. I've been running 400test-c for a 2 months or so I started with 200 a month from prescrip I have been bringing it up on my own based on how I feel and when I hit a plateau.

I was running clen 2 weeks on2 weeks off just for 3 cycles dropping bf down to a good range. I didn't test my bodyfat but would say about 10% is mor like it.

I've been on test since may of this year. Pre gear at 10%bf iwas 159.

I got down to 170 and now increased my meals I now eat meals1-6 are 30g carb,40g pro,15g fat
Meal 7 6 whole omega 3 eggs

As far as work out I've been doing the mass split 1day upper body pump day,1day lower body max day, day off, 1 day upper body max day, 1 day lower body pump day. 2days off start over 30 minutes cardio on off days heart rate around 130 for fat burning.

As far as hiring some one looking into Shelby for nutrition and John for a new workout as the split is getting old.

Triathloncoach I wanted to ask who is Alex? I'm not familiar with him is he a prep coach? Got any info for him?

Triathloncoach and Osiris. Thanks for the suggestions. I did find Alex's site. It looks like he does great work and has good prices. I will contact him.
Thanks again:headbang:

Triathloncoach and Osiris. Thanks for the suggestions. I did find Alex's site. It looks like he does great work and has good prices. I will contact him.
Thanks again:headbang:

he def does good work i am considering my self after seeing what others have achieved threw him

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws