over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beginner Bodybuilder in the Making

SCMuscleFanatic

Newbies
Hello,

I have been told by a friend who is part of this bodybuilding community that there is a plethora of information for me as I work on my new lifestyle and journey.

I'll start by telling you a little bit about myself: I'm 45 years old, 5' 6" about 161 lbs. with 20.3% body fat. About a year ago, I was around 200 lbs. with about 30% body fat. I'll tell more of my stats at a later time.

It took me many years for me to start this due to being body shamed, confidence/self-esteem issues, and other factors which again I will discuss at a later time. I finally worked on my mind set along with the help of my spouse as he and I are doing this together; workout 4-5 times a week and eating 6 small meals: 3 meals and 3 snacks.

I look forward to put my voice into the forum along with asking questions that I have about a lot of things bodybuilders do and don't do.

I appreciate any suggestions, feedback, comments, questions you have, and look forward to the discussions here and on other threads.

Thank you in advance and let the journey begin...

Welcome to professional muscle. Don't be afraid to ask question if needed.

My suggestion is to read all you can bro. Use the search function to help you find info. If after reading all you can handle and still have questions, start with the one question you feel is most important and reach out for help in the forum. Good group of helpfull people here.

Here:

Thank you @tripleOT @Big A and @Beti ona for your support. I feel like there are a lot of people out there like all of you who will help and will know that no question will be too stupid or embarrassing because we learn by asking and in return provide my experiences and own feedback on my journey.

What are your goals now, do you want to lose more fat or are you focused on gaining strength?

@Beti ona Right now my goal with my personal trainer is to focus on gaining strength and muscle. My first goal is to bench press and barbell squat my weight (160). My big goal is to compete in a physique competition in November 2020.

Thank you again @Big_rich01 and @Beti ona. I am reading a lot and want to take what I can in.

I'm nervous taking it to this level (competition and possibly using gear) but no matter what I do I know that I am doing this for myself and appreciate all the suggestions, feedback, commentaries, and knowledge you can bring and in return bring my journey and experience to you.

Hello,

I have been told by a friend who is part of this bodybuilding community that there is a plethora of information for me as I work on my new lifestyle and journey.

I'll start by telling you a little bit about myself: I'm 45 years old, 5' 6" about 161 lbs. with 20.3% body fat. About a year ago, I was around 200 lbs. with about 30% body fat. I'll tell more of my stats at a later time.

It took me many years for me to start this due to being body shamed, confidence/self-esteem issues, and other factors which again I will discuss at a later time. I finally worked on my mind set along with the help of my spouse as he and I are doing this together; workout 4-5 times a week and eating 6 small meals: 3 meals and 3 snacks.

I look forward to put my voice into the forum along with asking questions that I have about a lot of things bodybuilders do and don't do.

I appreciate any suggestions, feedback, comments, questions you have, and look forward to the discussions here and on other threads.

Thank you in advance and let the journey begin...
Welcome alot of good guys and info here I dont post much but herr quite a bit and learned alot enjoy

Thank you again @Big_rich01 and @Beti ona. I am reading a lot and want to take what I can in.

I'm nervous taking it to this level (competition and possibly using gear) but no matter what I do I know that I am doing this for myself and appreciate all the suggestions, feedback, commentaries, and knowledge you can bring and in return bring my journey and experience to you.

If you are thinking of using gear for first time. Consider if fertility is important to you, maybe you already have kids or have sperm in cold storage. Plenty of fertility recovery protocols out there for gear use, don't mean they work 100% of the time. Also having to go on TRT for rest of life after cycling is a possibility, not always a bad thing if natural levels are already in the hole.

Most important is before first cycle get bloods tests taken for all health markers and hormone levels. Getting your heart health checked would be wise as well, better to know before you push and find out about a pre existing condition. Also get home monitors for blood pressure and blood glucose, record baseline readings and continue monitoring during cycles.

Good luck with your journey!

Thank you @Nextlevel and @littleman36 Any information no matter how big or small is greatly appreciated.

Thank you @Big A for the link and appreciate you helping me head in the right direction. 500 g of protein... I have read one should get at least 1g for every pound you weigh; for me it would be about 160 g. I may start slow and gradually increase.

Thank you @boxer cam I am not concerned about fertility issues but I am wondering about doing these physical exams and blood work with my physician. I don't even know if my physician will accept me as a patient taking gear nor will my health insurance cover it. So where does one go to do this?

Thank you @Nextlevel and @littleman36 Any information no matter how big or small is greatly appreciated.

Thank you @Big A for the link and appreciate you helping me head in the right direction. 500 g of protein... I have read one should get at least 1g for every pound you weigh; for me it would be about 160 g. I may start slow and gradually increase.

Thank you @boxer cam I am not concerned about fertility issues but I am wondering about doing these physical exams and blood work with my physician. I don't even know if my physician will accept me as a patient taking gear nor will my health insurance cover it. So where does one go to do this?
If you need any advice feel free to PM me brother.

There has been a lot of information I have gathered and taking it all in as much as I can. If feasible, I am not asking for a sponsor but was wondering if I can ask if someone wants to be a coach. If so, where is the best place to ask? Thank you again for those who have answered my questions and helping me be part of this team.

There has been a lot of information I have gathered and taking it all in as much as I can. If feasible, I am not asking for a sponsor but was wondering if I can ask if someone wants to be a coach. If so, where is the best place to ask? Thank you again for those who have answered my questions and helping me be part of this team.

This board would be willing to help you out, I'm sure. If you'd like to PM me specific questions, feel free. Really enjoy helping folks out!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131