over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beginner Decided To Take It To The Next Level From 11-04-2017

3 Weeks Over. Just Sharing A Photo..!!

3 Weeks ON Test E 750mg/Week Injected 3 times 250mg each on Mon, Wed, Fri. And 2 weeks ON Anadrol at 50mg/day with post workout meal. Just sharing a photo I took yesterday...!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170503_132826_224.jpg
    IMG_20170503_132826_224.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Another One !!

Side Chest

Attachments

• IMG_20170503_132914_205[1].jpg
    IMG_20170503_132914_205[1].jpg
    222 KB · Views: 176
Levrone could probably do 50lbs of muscle in 2 years lol.

Deca, Test, Anadrol .... 20lbs easy for beginner. Not sure how much is water.
lol!

BTW - This is a good thread. Keep your posts going in it. Best of luck in reaching your goals.

Deca, Test, Anadrol .... 20lbs easy for beginner. Not sure how much is water.
lol!

BTW - This is a good thread. Keep your posts going in it. Best of luck in reaching your goals.

Agree! Keep the log going !

This is an interesting one. I'm in to follow.

Just got 2 vials of DECA 250

As said in #12 I was waiting to add in the EQ. But, here I got warned about how it will screw me together with Anadrol. So, now I got 2 vials of Deca. And, I am gonna add it instead of the EQ @ 500mg/wk. But, I have a doubt now about whether I need to take Caber to control prolactin once I add Deca? If yes at what dose? 0.25mg twice a week?

Yes, that is the purpose. So are you saying to use HCG or just don't use anything as Clomid will not do the job?

No clomid will not take the place of HCG during cycle if you are wanting to keep your testicles from shutting down. There is no point of taking clomid because you will not get effects you are looking for from it. I have heard that IGF-1 works similar to HCG as far as restoring testicle size. I have not tried any to give you a for sure answer from experience on that. Look up on sponsors section up top. There are plenty of sponsors that sell HCG.

Last edited:
OK

No clomid will not take the place of HCG during cycle if you are wanting to keep your testicles from shutting down. I have heard that IGF-1 works similar to HCG as far as restoring testicle size. I have not tried any to give you a for sure answer from experience on that.

So, I'll stop the Clomid?

Bump/Urgent

Bump for an urgent reply from some experts on my reply post #28

As said in #12 I was waiting to add in the EQ. But, here I got warned about how it will screw me together with Anadrol. So, now I got 2 vials of Deca. And, I am gonna add it instead of the EQ @ 500mg/wk. But, I have a doubt now about whether I need to take Caber to control prolactin once I add Deca? If yes at what dose? 0.25mg twice a week?

Bump for an urgent reply from some experts on my reply post #28

Its truly hard to say bro. Everyone reacts so differentl. Some would need caber, some wouldn't. Only way to really tell is updated bloodwork along the way.

As long as test is high the Deca should not affect your dick, however it is always best to have your ancillaries on hand.

you shaved....

Get leaner first. Stay 10%ish for a few months. Then be anal about your macros.

1g per pound of protein is fine.
Play with carbs and find your sweet spot for steady, not too fast, growth.
low-mid good fats. Adjust as you grow.

Once lean you introduce bulking compounds. 400 test and 200 deca seems fine. You'll have to increase that dosage as you get bigger. Throw an oral you like for 4-6 weeks than give your body a break of similar amount of time.

After one year or so you should be on roughly 1g of test and 600mg of deca. Time to introduce HGH @3-4 iu per day. Equipoise can go in there too at 600mg. Maybe discontinue deca for a little while...

If you're serious about bodybuilding, starting learning about insulin. If you're a gym rat, don't bother.

Stopped Anadrol, Started Deca !!

Been 4 weeks ON A-50 @50mg/day. Stopped it yesterday. 2 weeks later I will be doing blood test. Also, today I started Deca. Will be taking 400mg/week.

Get leaner first. Stay 10%ish for a few months. Then be anal about your macros.

1g per pound of protein is fine.
Play with carbs and find your sweet spot for steady, not too fast, growth.
low-mid good fats. Adjust as you grow.

Once lean you introduce bulking compounds. 400 test and 200 deca seems fine. You'll have to increase that dosage as you get bigger. Throw an oral you like for 4-6 weeks than give your body a break of similar amount of time.

After one year or so you should be on roughly 1g of test and 600mg of deca. Time to introduce HGH @3-4 iu per day. Equipoise can go in there too at 600mg. Maybe discontinue deca for a little while...

If you're serious about bodybuilding, starting learning about insulin. If you're a gym rat, don't bother.

Been on that low dose test and deca you mentioned in the past. And, I know what it does. Now, I am taking 750mg test/week already since April 11th. Some other points you mentioned is exactly what I am going to follow. 1g of test after an year or so and deca upto 600. Orals 4 weeks ON, 4 weeks OFF. No funds for GH as of now. But who knows how it is next year. Insulin sure but not anytime soon.

5 Weeks Progress Pic

Week 5

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws