over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beginner Decided To Take It To The Next Level From 11-04-2017

heman4u

Registered
With the limited knowledge, budget, resources but a passionate mind and body, this beginner as I like to call my level, has decided to take it to the next level. And, I have found a platform where I can get what I want and moreover enjoy the new lifestyle.

A short intro guys. I am 26, 5'8", 170 lbs, anywhere around 15% bodyfat, have done 3 local district shows 1 natural, another with 1 vial Tren Ace 0.5 ml EOD (Money and lack of source not knowledge made me do that and no it was not my first cycle). My first cycle was a mix of Deca & Bolde and did Test and bolde too later. All was underdosed fake shit. Ok, whatever, My last show was in 2015 January 1st week which is the only show I prepared quite a bit harder and well with all I got. It was a local show. I will share a photo from that prep. However, The poor showing destroyed me. Been off since then from AAS and pretty much from gym too. Did not train for an year and a half since the show. Got back to gym in 2016 July. Dieted for 3 months with ECA & Clen alone low doses. Again got demotivated by the year end. This year March I found something that I have been waiting for I feel. PM.com forum...!!! Going through many threads and posts, I feel this platform can be a great partner on my road to achieving my dreams.

So.. So.. I am starting a cycle from 11-4-17. As of now I have not decided when I will actually compete. As of now I guess it will be 2019 December District Local Show, qualify for the state, and do well there.

My cycle will be 750 mg Test E/week, 500mg Bolde/week for now. No fixed cycle length. Blood work every 2 months. Come Off when Blood Tests says to.

I wish some of you will join me in this journey. Any comments, questions, good or bad, stupid or great all are welcome. Thank You !!

2015 January 5

As said in the post, here is a photo of me from the last show I did in 2015 weighing in at around 156 lbs. I was fat, ugly at 198 lbs before prep. The prep was for 4 months/16 weeks. If anyone wants to know what cycle I did, I can share that too.

Attachments

• IMG_20170324_183040.jpg
    IMG_20170324_183040.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 551
Present Photo

Sorry for the poor quality of photos, but, this is me at present.

Attachments

• C360_2017-04-03-02-45-18-732.jpg
    C360_2017-04-03-02-45-18-732.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 555
My Goal

My Goal is to gain 50 pounds pure muscle in 2 years. Guess thats a realistic goal. Any comments or suggestions after viewing my photos, goals will be appreciated guys.

Diet and Training

I will be regularly updating my diet and training journals here. Theres a lot of spectaculations regarding too much protein, less workouts etc. That's all bull shit guys. I am saying from my personal experience. And, I will prove it again here. Just for all or for anyone who could benefit from it.

My Goal is to gain 50 pounds pure muscle in 2 years. Guess thats a realistic goal. Any comments or suggestions after viewing my photos, goals will be appreciated guys.

I don't think realistic is the way to describe that goal my man... 50 lbs of pure muscle aint happnin in 24 months...

and dude - that signature - come on man - :confused::D - just fng with you broski..

I don't think realistic is the way to describe that goal my man... 50 lbs of pure muscle aint happnin in 24 months...

and dude - that signature - come on man - :confused::D - just fng with you broski..

You mean 2 lbs of muscle gain in a month is not possible? I said 50 lbs not 50 kg.. Or do you mean it's not possible without some fat gain? I know I'll add some fat too in the process. But, are you sure it's not possible to turn into heavyweight category in 2 years?

Last edited:
You mean 2 lbs of muscle gain in a month is not possible? I said 50 lbs not 50 kg.. Or do you mean it's not possible without some fat gain? I know I'll add some fat too in the process. But, are you sure it's not possible to turn into heavyweight category in 2 years?

not 2 pounds every single month....no way in hell....

5'8 170 in pretty bad condition....chances you will be a "heavyweight"
in 2 years time is slim to none....

Made me think

not 2 pounds every single month....no way in hell....

5'8 170 in pretty bad condition....chances you will be a "heavyweight"
in 2 years time is slim to none....

Thanks man. May be I need to learn the process as it goes on. I have never done a long cycle i mean non stop. Maximum I have done is 4 months. And that photo is the one below. I transformed to that from a very ugly fat condition. That made me think about such a 50 lbs goal. My bad. Please be around and help me with comments whenever you feel it's possible. I am new here and only learning even about the board every day. So, let's see how it goes. Thank You.

it will be a long process....

best thing I can tell you, is to not play the numbers game...
don't put numbers into your plan....

no "certain amount of months"...
no "certain amount of weight"

just take it as it comes...

Started Week 1 with Test E alone. Today received a bottle of Anadrol-50. Will be adding it at 50mg/day from today evening post workout.

9th day of cycle and 3rd day of Anadrol-50. Just 3 days and I am having a filled up or full feeling in my muscles. Still waiting to add the EQ at 500 mg/week. I am confused whether the EQ and Anadrol together will fuck up my RBC. Hope someone will advice.

9th day of cycle and 3rd day of Anadrol-50. Just 3 days and I am having a filled up or full feeling in my muscles. Still waiting to add the EQ at 500 mg/week. I am confused whether the EQ and Anadrol together will fuck up my RBC. Hope someone will advice.

Of course it will....
Why did you let yourself Go from comp pic to Normal Joe ?
Did you quit lifting or just quit juicing ?

Of course it will....
Why did you let yourself Go from comp pic to Normal Joe ?
Did you quit lifting or just quit juicing ?

I didn't had any income back then. I quit lifting and juicing all together due to the financial problems.

Pre-Cycle Blood Results I Have Done !!

Thought I will share my pre-cycle blood results. This was done on 2nd March 2017. I will be using this results to analyze how everything is going on as I am taking it to the next level. Next blood work will be on 24th May 2017. That will be 2 weeks after I stop my Anadrol-50 while I will be still on 750mg/wk Test Enanthate.

Attachments

• CBC.jpg
    CBC.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Lipids & Liver.jpg
    Lipids & Liver.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 61
2 weeks on Anadrol at 50mg/day. It's messing with my head. Is it normal? Also, I have no access to HCG, so I have been using Clomid at 50mg EOD from the beginning of cycle. Will it do any good? Or am I wasting on it?

There is a sponser on this forum that is called saturn something or other in their email. I found them on the above banners with all the other sponsers. They have a no minimum order and HCG is very cheap from them. I would recommend if you want to get on HCG and a no minimum purchase price

2 weeks on Anadrol at 50mg/day. It's messing with my head. Is it normal? Also, I have no access to HCG, so I have been using Clomid at 50mg EOD from the beginning of cycle. Will it do any good? Or am I wasting on it?

Clomid does not take the place of HCG durning a cycle. Are you wanting HCG so as to keep testicles from shrinking during cycle and having a quicker recovery time afterwards?

Clomid does not take the place of HCG durning a cycle. Are you wanting HCG so as to keep testicles from shrinking during cycle and having a quicker recovery time afterwards?

Yes, that is the purpose. So are you saying to use HCG or just don't use anything as Clomid will not do the job?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131