YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beginner - just took first injection last night- not sure if I did it correctly?

NewbieHLB

Newbies
I am 29 female 5'9 140lbs. I've been working out for months, got great results in the beginning and then just kind of stayed where I'm at. I have stayed up on computer every night for months researching on steriods. Only thing I could get my hands on was Test E and Winny. I read plenty of good and bad reviews for women on test e. But heard lots of good reviews as well when taking low doses.
Took first shot last night, gave to myself, of Test E 300. I did 1/4 of a CC. So I belive that is 75MG? Shot went well. I used 23G 1 1/2in needle. Stuck in gluten in top right side. I did not however pull back to check if blood came out. I forgot that step ( I've given guy shots and familiar with area) stuck all the way in, injected, waited a sec, pulled out and massaged. I didn't get any soreness or a hump or bruise or any pain..
IS THAT NORMAL? Should it have been swollen or hurting today? It's almost been 24 hours. I did wake up a little nauseous this morning, but it went away.

My plan is to do the test e for 12 weeks, adding Winny on weeks 7-12..

Looking for any pointers or advice. Thanks in advance!

Any women take test-e and Winny cycle? What were your results/issues from your experience?

With that small amount of injections, why are you using a 23 g pin? Use a 25, or hell, use a slin pin. As long as your b/f levels aren't out of control, slin pins are great. If I'm injecting 1 cc or less, I always go slin pin, if more, then I use a 25 g.

If you don't have a knot/soreness, be happy you don't have one. Don't question why. Shit, I wish I never got knots/soreness. :-(

NewbieHLB: welcome to the dark side :D most folks who inject their glutes very rarely aspirate. If it makes you feel better then just do it the next time. Keep us posted on your progress.

Go with a slin pin or 25ga x 1". Ive had to refer some of my "thicker" friends to a 1.5" length if they were worried about depth of injection. I always aspirate, on every single pin. Keep us posted!!!

I don't even know what a slin pin is? I am just using what I had, I'm very new to all of this. Guess I should do more research on needles too.. such to learn about every detail. I really would have rather be using different stuff but that's all I could get my hands on.. has anyone heard if women using test e and winny? I don't want to get too big, I'm just wanting to gain and hold more muscle but look more like bikini and just maybe do a competition, but i still have a long ways to go, and don't have anyone guiding me, so right now Google and this forum is my bf! So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

I don't even know what a slin pin is? I am just using what I had, I'm very new to all of this. Guess I should do more research on needles too.. such to learn about every detail. I really would have rather be using different stuff but that's all I could get my hands on.. has anyone heard if women using test e and winny? I don't want to get too big, I'm just wanting to gain and hold more muscle but look more like bikini and just maybe do a competition, but i still have a long ways to go, and don't have anyone guiding me, so right now Google and this forum is my bf! So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

I was just posting this to someone else here. Winny is okay but at very low doses and watch for sides. I suggest you google winny and women. My opinion is you should leave the test alone. Anavar would be ideal with some clenbuterol. I definitely think you need to do some more research and maybe focus more on diet and training than aas right now. But it's your call. Just be careful and know what's what. Slin = insulin. Much smaller pin.

slin pin= an insulin syringe

You'll build up less scar tissue and for your amounts, it'll be easier to measure.

I drain it with a normal 20 g pin, then take the back off of the slin pin, level it out to what i want, get it ready and bam. goes in smooth as butter.

Attachments

• slinpin.jpg
    slinpin.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 196
Sounds like a huge dose for a female.
Especially using a long ester; if unwanted sides were to appear you would have to tough it out until it cleared. May be preferred to start smaller and work up or a shorter ester testosterone (test P or Suspension).
The typical female AAS's would be Anavar, Primobolan, Winstrol, and ofcourse HGH..
Testosterone can come with some serious sides.
As far as pin size I think you were fine Possibly a 25 But i use 20 or 21's.
Aspirate; some do some dont I do but have injected into veins anyways
If you do you will know .You will have a serious coughing spell for a few mins.

Slim pins sound great! I didn't mean to take 75mgs. I think I'm actually going to fo 25mgs of test e a week and then add winny later. . I would love to have anavar but this was all I could safely get my hands on. I'm just going to watch very closely for any bad sides and discontinue if needed. But I do believe I am going to be able to get some clen soon.. I work out and eat right for the most part but could be better, I just seem to lose weight and look skinny though rather than gain muscle that's why I just want to try it out and see what happens.

I was just posting this to someone else here. Winny is okay but at very low doses and watch for sides. I suggest you google winny and women. My opinion is you should leave the test alone. Anavar would be ideal with some clenbuterol. I definitely think you need to do some more research and maybe focus more on diet and training than aas right now. But it's your call. Just be careful and know what's what. Slin = insulin. Much smaller pin.

Agreed

You may want to consider using an oral steroid such as anavar. I personally know women who obtained great results using a fairly low dose of 6-12mg per day.

I am 29 female 5'9 140lbs. I've been working out for months, got great results in the beginning and then just kind of stayed where I'm at. I have stayed up on computer every night for months researching on steriods. Only thing I could get my hands on was Test E and Winny. I read plenty of good and bad reviews for women on test e. But heard lots of good reviews as well when taking low doses.
Took first shot last night, gave to myself, of Test E 300. I did 1/4 of a CC. So I belive that is 75MG? Shot went well. I used 23G 1 1/2in needle. Stuck in gluten in top right side. I did not however pull back to check if blood came out. I forgot that step ( I've given guy shots and familiar with area) stuck all the way in, injected, waited a sec, pulled out and massaged. I didn't get any soreness or a hump or bruise or any pain..
IS THAT NORMAL? Should it have been swollen or hurting today? It's almost been 24 hours. I did wake up a little nauseous this morning, but it went away.

My plan is to do the test e for 12 weeks, adding Winny on weeks 7-12..

Looking for any pointers or advice. Thanks in advance!
You're good to go

25mgs is a good number and easier to measure on the slin pin. My GF has been using 25mgs per week test e for a couple mos now. No sides at all.. except the good ones :D
Shes using clen and GH too

Last edited:
What is your gf goals for body type? What type of results has she had?

25mgs is a good number and easier to measure on the slin pin. My GF has been using 25mgs per week test e for a couple mos now. No sides at all.. except the good ones :D
Shes using clen and GH too

I'm trying to order some slin pins now.. 1/2 cc.. but only ones I found was 1/2 inch.. that doesn't seem long enough right?

i use 29g 1/2 inch slin pins for all oils. inject in quad and delts. have done this for a couple of years without issue.

i use 29g 1/2 inch slin pins for all oils. inject in quad and delts. have done this for a couple of years without issue.

I know we use to use the same sponsor that used coconut oil. You didn't use a 29g for that did you? I feel like it takes me too long using a 25g. I still have some and been pinning with a 23g. I wish I could use something smaller.

What is your gf goals for body type? What type of results has she had?

Shes 5'4 116lbs .. she wanted to tighten up a bit and build muscle.. not a ton just more shape and some size. Strength has gone up consistently, more definition, body fat is getting lower, she says she feels great. She's 53 and has the body of a 25 year old. She has always held body fat in her upper body like arms and back even though shes always been in great shape she couldnt get rid of that aspect. She runs alot too (like 6-10 miles a clip) has done many marathons before she started hitting weights. Goals right now are build muscle and lose fat. workout is basic 5x5 style. compound movements .. bench, dead, squat, shoulder press nothing fancy.. shes happy.

I know we use to use the same sponsor that used coconut oil. You didn't use a 29g for that did you? I feel like it takes me too long using a 25g. I still have some and been pinning with a 23g. I wish I could use something smaller.
i still am. ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner