YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beginner w/ roids. Feel free to comment w/ suggestions, pointers, etc.

channalipski

Newbies
Hey guys. I'm a female, 24, 145lbs, and go to the gym regularly. I was working with a trainer who gave me some really useful info on dieting, workouts, etc. I lost about 20 lbs and have just stayed at my current weight since. Anyways to get to the point, my trainer's a male and has a lot of experience with supplements, but directed me here because he's not a woman and doesn't know the proper dosage/cycles etc. I've been taking Clen 40mg/day, increasing 20mg/wk until I reach 120/day, and stay at 120 for two weeks. He suggested 12 weeks off. I've also got some winny and anavar coming, 10mg/day each for 8 weeks. Long story short, I'm new to all this and would like some direction. I know I can have some masculine side effects, and that's completely fine considering I'm a stud and basically look like a dude anyway minus the chest lmao. Thanks in advance!

I would start with 10mg anavar a day , that with a diet and training situated to gain muscle will give good results. As your gains plateau increase the dose by 5mg. Once you get to 20-25mg then think about adding something else.

Personally I'd add in 2iu HGH a day to prevent you from needing as much anavar.

I would hold off on the winstrol for as long as possible as it does have more side effects.

What are your goals? Are you just trying to look good or are you looking to compete?

I ask because a friend of mine was in the same boat as you where she wanted to step it up and start using AAS. I suggested to first try just using a low dose of GH and she was blown away by the results, to the point where she completely abandoned the idea of using AAS and all the nasty stuff that goes with it.

She was older though so it may have had more results for her due to that. You’re very young, I’m not going to lecture you but don’t just dismiss this as popping a few pills in your mouth. Think about what you’re trying to accomplish and if it’s worth it in the end when it can be achieved with less. Again I only say that because of your age, I don’t know what your goals are with this specifically or what your long term personal life goals are.

If you aren’t dead set on competing for years, I wouldn’t. It can make it so hard to have a baby. One of my girl-friend competed at a high level and she spent tons of money on trying to have a baby. She got lucky and had one at 37yrs old

I would start with 10mg anavar a day , that with a diet and training situated to gain muscle will give good results. As your gains plateau increase the dose by 5mg. Once you get to 20-25mg then think about adding something else.

Personally I'd add in 2iu HGH a day to prevent you from needing as much anavar.

I would hold off on the winstrol for as long as possible as it does have more side effects.
Thanks!! Yeah, I've heard that about Winstrol too. is there any hgh that's oral use or all IV?

If you aren’t dead set on competing for years, I wouldn’t. It can make it so hard to have a baby. One of my girl-friend competed at a high level and she spent tons of money on trying to have a baby. She got lucky and had one at 37yrs old
Like I said, I'm a stud and basically look like a man already. Never gunna have a baby lol. But I'm glad everything ended up working out for your friend!!

What are your goals? Are you just trying to look good or are you looking to compete?

I ask because a friend of mine was in the same boat as you where she wanted to step it up and start using AAS. I suggested to first try just using a low dose of GH and she was blown away by the results, to the point where she completely abandoned the idea of using AAS and all the nasty stuff that goes with it.

She was older though so it may have had more results for her due to that. You’re very young, I’m not going to lecture you but don’t just dismiss this as popping a few pills in your mouth. Think about what you’re trying to accomplish and if it’s worth it in the end when it can be achieved with less. Again I only say that because of your age, I don’t know what your goals are with this specifically or what your long term personal life goals are.
Well honestly, it's not even just the "looking good" part, although that is some of it for sure. Basically I want to feel good, and be able to train harder. some day's I'm in the gym and my body just get's worn out before I can even accomplish what I want to accomplish. What kind of GH did she end up going with if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!! Yeah, I've heard that about Winstrol too. is there any hgh that's oral use or all IV?

All HGH will have to be injected but not IV , it can be Inject with an insulin needle sub-Q or IM.
MK-677 is a supplement that causes the body to produce HGH , it does do something but I won't call it HGH like. I like it because it improves my sleep and increases my appatite which is perfect for growth

Are you looking strictly for orals or are you open to Injection?? Low dose Equipoise could also be a good option

All HGH will have to be injected but not IV , it can be Inject with an insulin needle sub-Q or IM.
MK-677 is a supplement that causes the body to produce HGH , it does do something but I won't call it HGH like. I like it because it improves my sleep and increases my appatite which is perfect for growth

Are you looking strictly for orals or are you open to Injection?? Low dose Equipoise could also be a good option
Strictly orals, unfortunately. I know it's worse for your liver but my gf is in recovery and I don't want her to see a needle somewhere haha. I heard MK-677 has more side effects than pros, not sure what to make of it. But I'm glad to hear you've had a good experience with it! If I try it out I'll let you know how it goes. Thank you!

Well honestly, it's not even just the "looking good" part, although that is some of it for sure. Basically I want to feel good, and be able to train harder. some day's I'm in the gym and my body just get's worn out before I can even accomplish what I want to accomplish. What kind of GH did she end up going with if you don't mind me asking?

If you want to feel good and recover better then GH is definitely the way to go, hell the orals especially the winstrol would probably have the direct opposite effect. I feel like a creeky old man on winstrol it’s terrible and anavar definitely causes lethargy, in some people extreme lethargy.

Don’t fall into the trap that if you’re not using a needle then it’s somehow safer or better for you, it’s actually quite the opposite. Although I do understand the need to not what needles around. But keep in mind GH is a little insulin pin you put in your stomach fat.

From what you’re saying I really don’t think oral AAS is the right path for you at all.

Also something unrelated to the gear use but if you’re in the gym and you completely wore yourself out then you did the job, you accomplished the goal you’re all set. You need to listen to your body everyone has a limit and over time your limit will increase but that doesn’t mean you’re not getting it done now. Sometimes guys will comment at the gym about how much weight I’m using and how they wish they could use lift as heavy as me, I tell them it’s the opposite, I wish I could get a workout in using the weight they’re using instead of destroying my body with all this heavy weight.

Strictly orals, unfortunately. I know it's worse for your liver but my gf is in recovery and I don't want her to see a needle somewhere haha. I heard MK-677 has more side effects than pros, not sure what to make of it. But I'm glad to hear you've had a good experience with it! If I try it out I'll let you know how it goes. Thank you!
The MK-677 can have adverse sides when taken at the at higher doses I can cause water retention which can lead to higher blood pressure , it can cause elevated blood glucose at higher doses but adding berberine eliminate that.
For females I'd suggest 7.5mg-10mg a day , I haven't seen any negative sides from that at all , two women I know are taking 10mg a day and have zero issues and just taking 509my berberine at night has kept their blood glucose perfect (under 90)

I'm not sure why no one has asked you this, but it should be on the table and in line before you consider drugs.

Whats your meal plan like? Are you sticking to it?

Whats your sleep schedule like?

What do you do for recovery?

Drugs won't fix the above areas if they are lacking. They might mask them but eventually they will still rear their heads, and potentially worse than without

Whatever your decision, good luck on progressing and reaching your goals

I'm not sure why no one has asked you this, but it should be on the table and in line before you consider drugs.

Drugs won't fix the above areas if they are lacking. They might mask them but eventually they will still rear their heads, and potentially worse than without

I eat 4egg whites, one whole egg, w/ 40grams of oatmeal or grits each morning.
1st snack, protein shake made w/ water, 1tbsp peanut butter, rice cake w peanut butter
lunch is shrimp or tuna w/rice and vegetables
2nd snack, protein shake made same way w/ rice cake and peanut butter
dinner salmon rice and vegetables

I use macadamia nut oil to cook everything, no butter.

I'm a vegetarian so I basically stick to the same thing everyday for protein.

I sleep about 7-9 hours each night. Hit the gym 3-4 times a week, the other days I stretch and lift light weights at home to stretch out.

If you want to feel good and recover better then GH is definitely the way to go, hell the orals especially the winstrol would probably have the direct opposite effect. I feel like a creeky old man on winstrol it’s terrible and anavar definitely causes lethargy, in some people extreme lethargy.

Don’t fall into the trap that if you’re not using a needle then it’s somehow safer or better for you, it’s actually quite the opposite. Although I do understand the need to not what needles around. But keep in mind GH is a little insulin pin you put in your stomach fat.

From what you’re saying I really don’t think oral AAS is the right path for you at all.

Also something unrelated to the gear use but if you’re in the gym and you completely wore yourself out then you did the job, you accomplished the goal you’re all set. You need to listen to your body everyone has a limit and over time your limit will increase but that doesn’t mean you’re not getting it done now. Sometimes guys will comment at the gym about how much weight I’m using and how they wish they could use lift as heavy as me, I tell them it’s the opposite, I wish I could get a workout in using the weight they’re using instead of destroying my body with all this heavy weight.
Looking into HGH, now. Is there a specific type that would be best? Or does it just depend on the persons specific reaction to each type?

Looking into HGH, now. Is there a specific type that would be best? Or does it just depend on the persons specific reaction to each type?

I’m no going to tell you where to spend your money if you’re going generic, there are lots of good sponsors. My best advice would simply be don’t use kefeis 😂

I actually have a question in regards to this question. I'm a 34 year old female getting ready to start a Anavar and HGH cycle for the first time (still in the research stages). Well, I know men usually take certain supplements between cycles to help with recovery and I was wondering what the best options for women are between cycles. Any advice will be helpful. I know our bodies work differently then men's so I'm at a little bit of a stand still on my research.

Women don’t really need PCT. I would recommend searching YouTube and looking up 305Protein. She’s a badass bodybuilder and has a lot of videos with information. I believe she even has one on women and PCT.

PRIMAL Grey Tops on PM are my favorite by FAR.

Hey guys. I'm a female, 24, 145lbs, and go to the gym regularly. I was working with a trainer who gave me some really useful info on dieting, workouts, etc. I lost about 20 lbs and have just stayed at my current weight since. Anyways to get to the point, my trainer's a male and has a lot of experience with supplements, but directed me here because he's not a woman and doesn't know the proper dosage/cycles etc. I've been taking Clen 40mg/day, increasing 20mg/wk until I reach 120/day, and stay at 120 for two weeks. He suggested 12 weeks off. I've also got some winny and anavar coming, 10mg/day each for 8 weeks. Long story short, I'm new to all this and would like some direction. I know I can have some masculine side effects, and that's completely fine considering I'm a stud and basically look like a dude anyway minus the chest lmao. Thanks in advance!

I put my girlfriend on something similar, it was 2ius of gh/day, 40mcg of clen, 10 mg anavar and after 2 months her results were incredible... I have before and after pics of her on a thread i made a few days ago, if you'd like to see her results, she looks like an entirely different person... Her diet and training were about the same for a couple of months prior to that...

I put my girlfriend on something similar, it was 2ius of gh/day, 40mcg of clen, 10 mg anavar and after 2 months her results were incredible... I have before and after pics of her on a thread i made a few days ago, if you'd like to see her results, she looks like an entirely different person... Her diet and training were about the same for a couple of months prior to that...
Hey! Thanks for the reply. Yes I'd def be interested in seeing her results. My results have been slow and steady, but I think it's been at a standstill due to the fact these holidays are completely throwing off my diet! lol. My upper body strength is definitely improving, though. I've lost about 5% bf overall. No gh yet.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear