YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beginner woman on test - E , Dosage? And question about injection.

NewbieHLB

Newbies
I'm 29. 5'9 140. Been working out for months, I was 160 and went down to 140 losing body fat. Now I've kind of just stayed where I am at. My long term goal is to be able to enter a bikini division competition. I know I'll need to hire a trainer soon for workouts and meals plans.

Anyways. I've been reading up on steriods for months. Only thing I could get my hands on was Test E 300. And Winny. I read plenty of good and bad reviews. Just took my first shot last night. Gave it to myself with a 23g 1 1/2 in. Needle. I pulled it back to the 1/4 of a CC. I believe that would be 75mgs?? ( at first I did math wrong. I was thinking of 1 cc being 200mgs. So 1/4th would have been 50..) but I believe it was 75mgs since it's test E 300??
What dose should I be taking? My plan is to take the test for 12 weeks. Adding Winny on weeks 7-12.
Any input on dosage?

Also when I gave myself shot I forgot the step to pull back needle to check for blood. I just stuck it in the top right outter corner of right butt cheek and injected, let sit for a sec. Pulled out and massaged. It's been 24 hours and I haven't had any soreness, bump, bruising or any pain in that area at all. Is that normal? I know I did it in right spot.. but shouldn't I feel something?

I did wake up a little nauseous this morning, but it went away and I felt fine rest of the day.

Any women take test-e and Winny cycle? What results or side effects did you experience?

Any women take test-e and Winny cycle? What results or side effects did you experience?
Hi. if you want to turn into a man, go on. :)do it.
The only aas i would recommend for a girl is var.
Make sure it's var, not d-bol t-bol or winny.
I am now running vermodje var, 10 mg daily, and that's greaaaaat. No side effects so far.

Hi. if you want to turn into a man, go on. :)do it.

The only aas i would recommend for a girl is var.

Make sure it's var, not d-bol t-bol or winny.

I am now running vermodje var, 10 mg daily, and that's greaaaaat. No side effects so far.

I've heard of women taking other aas safely. Obviously lower doses. Anavar being the safest. Primo is pretty well tolerated as well as winny at 10mg eod. I've also heard guys on here training women who take low dose tbol. Care should taken and thorough research should be done.

That's all I could get my hands on, so I read reviews for months about it.. seems test-e is okay as long as it's in low doses and watching myself very closely for any bad side effects and then will quit immediately. I looked for anavar, but couldn't find it, and also have heard over and over that half the time when you do order anavar it ends up being winny anyways.. Also read plenty of women taking winny too, but these were all on old forums, I'd like to talk to someone that is currently taking it..

That's all I could get my hands on, so I read reviews for months about it.. seems test-e is okay as long as it's in low doses and watching myself very closely for any bad side effects and then will quit immediately. I looked for anavar, but couldn't find it, and also have heard over and over that half the time when you do order anavar it ends up being winny anyways.. Also read plenty of women taking winny too, but these were all on old forums, I'd like to talk to someone that is currently taking it..

There aren't too many women that post regularly on this forum but there are some guys who have experience with women with aas. I've seen it discussed here before. Maybe try searching a few different keywords or phrases and see if you can pull up the threads. I did a little research not too long ago on it and winny can go either way. Basically if you start noticing negative sides which I'm sure you know what they are then stop immediately and they should go away. There are some good sponsors here too.

You need to do waaaaay more research
U think 75mgs in one pop is low for a female?
For a would b bikini competitor?? Where r u reading this crap?
And u wanna juice up THEN hire a trainer for workout and meal plans? Sorry but your putting the cart waaaay before the horse here.

Last edited:
No, I thought 75mgs was high, I was meaning to do 50mgs, but did my math wrong since it was Test e 300. I do my workouts and eat good, I just know it could be tweaked and better with a trainer that can help me in areas. Plus I'm not trying to put my personal business with random strangers at a gym. I don't have anyone I feel I can discuss this with in person.

Understood
Finding info on female aas usuage can be tough
Look
I wouldn't advise continuing with test, it's just a bad idea
Post up ur diet, training and cardio plan and we'll go from there
I do not think aas is needed for bikini class at all

how about appropriate test dosage for a woman is ZERO imo. I would reco peps or primo first.

Your aspiration is to compete in bikini. Well your going about it all wrong I don't know where said research came from.

My girlfriend started test at 25mgs per week ,,, REAL Anavar (from Walgreens) 10mgs per day,,, progesterone, ,,, t3,,, minocycline (for keeping skin nice) & aldactone to keep excess water down... All prescribed, blood work done, all is great. & sex/libido is awesome... Before she got on this regimen,,, she was miserable and horrible to be around. Now as she says "I'm all better" been training for 20 yrs. 42 yrs old currently... Hope this helps everyone ;-)

stay away from any test unless you want to be a bodybuilder. var and primo for you.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws