over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beginning GH dosage Protocol

PyrofighterLA

Registered
Okay, I've read about 100 threads over the last 2 days about GH dosage protocols. Everything from 2-4iu's a day split AM/PM, then E3D 10iu's in one dose, to 3x per week mega dose of 10-20iu's and the famous 5/2 split.

I'm looking for a little muscle help with my AAS with the over all well being and some Fat Loss. I was originally going with 5/2 split 5iu's a day. 2iu upon waking and 3iu PWO. Now I'm reconsidering doing 10iu's MWF so my body isn't getting used to the dose.

This stuff isn't cheap so I don't want to screw up and waste it. What is a good dosage protocol for this and why?

The reason you have read so many differing views is that there are many different ways to use GH. In the end, it will work in any protocol. Just get it into your body. For beginners, I recommend either taking your whole daily dose postworkout, or splitting it and taking half in the AM and the rest before bed. No matter what you do you will see results as long as you have real GH.

The reason you have read so many differing views is that there are many different ways to use GH. In the end, it will work in any protocol. Just get it into your body. For beginners, I recommend either taking your whole daily dose postworkout, or splitting it and taking half in the AM and the rest before bed. No matter what you do you will see results as long as you have real GH.

Yep.

I suggest splitting....I am one of those folks that gets SUPPRESSED sugar levels at 2-3 IU per dose....my sugar drops to low-mid 70's.....so just fot that reason alone, I would always suggest divided doses.

Thanks guys. Yeah I didn't think about my sugar level, I'll try the split dose one week and if feels good, Ill go to all in one shot PWO and see how I feel for a week. Get it all out of the way PWO.

Yep.

I suggest splitting....I am one of those folks that gets SUPPRESSED sugar levels at 2-3 IU per dose....my sugar drops to low-mid 70's.....so just fot that reason alone, I would always suggest divided doses.

Real gh raises bg levels, it does not lower it. Sounds like you're running something that claims to be gh but is not.

Thanks guys. Yeah I didn't think about my sugar level, I'll try the split dose one week and if feels good, Ill go to all in one shot PWO and see how I feel for a week. Get it all out of the way PWO.

I recommend pre that way you're igf levels start rising after you are done working out rather than waiting hours post workout if you pin yourself right after working out. I also have a rule of thumb I follow. If it's less than 8ius, it's pretty pointless IMO splitting it up into multiple doses as you want igf levels to spike as high as possible.

Last edited:
I recommend pre that way you're igf levels start rising after you are done working out rather than waiting hours post workout if you pin yourself right after working out. I also have a rule of thumb I follow. If it's less than 8ius, it's pretty pointless IMO splitting it up into multiple doses as you want igf levels to spike as high as possible.

And this is the other dosage protocol i've heard.

I agree the point of GH is to raise IGF levels. Is the release greater with GH or just going straight with IGF-1 LR3 Pre-Workout since it's the key to what you're trying to do with GH.

Funny is GH is actually more cost effective than Peptides these days.

Real gh raises bg levels, it does not lower it. Sounds like you're running something that claims to be gh but is not.

That is generaly true, but not absolutely not true for every person.

I posted hgh serum results from LabCorp and have reproducible glucometer readings post injection of mid 70's.

Tested at 37.1 on the serum test - 10 iu medial delt 3 hours.

Interesting read

Again - it generally raises blood sugar - but not for everyone..

**broken link removed**

A "colleague" of mine started Gh in Feb, actually Feb 21, PWO and has continued through and on his 17th week, i.e. just finished his 16th.
Significant weight loss, at first you think you are sick as the weight in the mid section(even if you are thin you are holding weight there its amazing) goes away, he went from a 35 to a 32, still wears a 36 waist due to leg and glute development.
As far as muscle gains, its early, but he appears to retain that workout pump all day long. there is some size increase but it could be water in the muscle tissues.
Wrists began to really hurt about 4 weeks ago to the point tht typing is painful.
deeper sleeping, more vivid and sometimes disturbing dreams, no skin change but already does botox etc so he really doesn't have any wrinkles.
Back to muscle gain, there is a little as I said and he was 235 when he started on Feb 21 and is still 235 but dropped 3 pant sizes in his waist.
that leads one to believe there is somemuscle gain.

Just run it at 5iu 5 day on/2 off. Switch things up after awhile.

A "colleague" of mine started Gh in Feb, actually Feb 21, PWO and has continued through and on his 17th week, i.e. just finished his 16th.
Significant weight loss, at first you think you are sick as the weight in the mid section(even if you are thin you are holding weight there its amazing) goes away, he went from a 35 to a 32, still wears a 36 waist due to leg and glute development.
As far as muscle gains, its early, but he appears to retain that workout pump all day long. there is some size increase but it could be water in the muscle tissues.
Wrists began to really hurt about 4 weeks ago to the point tht typing is painful.
deeper sleeping, more vivid and sometimes disturbing dreams, no skin change but already does botox etc so he really doesn't have any wrinkles.
Back to muscle gain, there is a little as I said and he was 235 when he started on Feb 21 and is still 235 but dropped 3 pant sizes in his waist.
that leads one to believe there is somemuscle gain.

There is no muscle gain with gh. Legit medical studies prove that muscle hyperplasia occurs in rats but not in humans. What your friend is experiencing is edema from the gh.

Again - it generally raises blood sugar - but not for everyone..

**broken link removed**

I have to disagree. Real hgh makes you insulin resistant. That means that it makes your bg levels go up, not down. If gh made you insulin sensitive then yes your bg levels would drop. Real science trumps broscience here.

I have to disagree. Real hgh makes you insulin resistant. That means that it makes your bg levels go up, not down. If gh made you insulin sensitive then yes your bg levels would drop. Real science trumps broscience here.

Funded studies are being done to see if there is a viable dosing strategy for diabetes patients - so I would not call it "bro" science.

At the end of the day, I KNOW my body, I know my glucometer results and know what my hgh serum test was.

None of that ^^^ is "bro" science....which I personally have a distaste for anyway, as I am an organic chemist, so I believe what I can personally measure in an objective way with repeatable results.

Blood Glucose test before and after HGH

Main response by someone who knows the practical side of hgh as well as anyone I know:

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
Here is the thing with HGH. The HGH itself causes all of your cells to be resistant to the effects of insulin for a window after the injection. That being the case, your body isn't in a very good spot to reduce your blood glucose levels if you eat a bunch of carbs or if your liver dumps a bunch of glucose around that window of time.

The flip-side of this though is that HGH will act on the liver, and the liver in turn will secrete some IGF-1. That presence of IGF-1 will have the effect of lowering your blood-sugar through its own action and the fact that it has somewhat of an affinity for insulin receptors, and it will increase sensitivity to insulin.

In everyone the balance of these two actions acts differently. In many folks (self included) you will have to really watch your carb intake around injection time to avoid some soaring blood glucose numbers and a nice case of insulin resistance over time. In other folks, your blood glucose levels never soar ... in fact you fight hypo due to the action of HGH on the liver and the big secretion of IGF-1 from same. Still others seem to fall somewhere in the middle.

From what I am seeing from the numbers you are posting right now, it seems that your numbers naturally fall to the low-side of normal. While I certainly wouldn't OD on sugars around the time of your HGH injections, it doesn't seem like HGH is acting on you in a manner over the course of the whole day that elevated BG levels is going to be a huge issue. I would just continue to spot check yourself ... but I don't think you have anything to worry about at this point.

The other thing you may want to do is pump up the servings of complex carbs. That even burn over a longer time should help keep your numbers out of the hypo range.

It is the action of IGF-1 that lowers blood sugae in some...NOT the hgh spike itself.Why is it so hard for people to unde

Apparently, my body didn't get the memo that my sugar is supposed to spike after a shot of hgh. If you take a peek, it happens more than one might think....as I said again...GENERALLY it causes a sugar spike...but not always....

There is no muscle gain with gh. Legit medical studies prove that muscle hyperplasia occurs in rats but not in humans. What your friend is experiencing is edema from the gh.

I was under the impression, as many thousands of people are, that Gh will cause hyperplasia and tht when combined with aas one will then increase the size of those new cells.

I suspect you are joking and would ask that you provide these medical studies.
I assume peer reviewed double blind studies in the US.
PBJ

I was under the impression, as many thousands of people are, that Gh will cause hyperplasia and tht when combined with aas one will then increase the size of those new cells.

I suspect you are joking and would ask that you provide these medical studies.
I assume peer reviewed double blind studies in the US.
PBJ

Joke about what. Show me a LEGIT medical study that proves hyperplasia in humans happens. There are plenty of bullshit theory articles out there that claim that hyperplasia happens in human yet there are no dissections or legit research done by scientists. You'll find plenty of studies done where there are dissected rats with larger muscles after being put on gh. You won't find any legit ones on humans.

Blood Glucose test before and after HGH

Main response by someone who knows the practical side of hgh as well as anyone I know:

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
Here is the thing with HGH. The HGH itself causes all of your cells to be resistant to the effects of insulin for a window after the injection. That being the case, your body isn't in a very good spot to reduce your blood glucose levels if you eat a bunch of carbs or if your liver dumps a bunch of glucose around that window of time.

The flip-side of this though is that HGH will act on the liver, and the liver in turn will secrete some IGF-1. That presence of IGF-1 will have the effect of lowering your blood-sugar through its own action and the fact that it has somewhat of an affinity for insulin receptors, and it will increase sensitivity to insulin.

In everyone the balance of these two actions acts differently. In many folks (self included) you will have to really watch your carb intake around injection time to avoid some soaring blood glucose numbers and a nice case of insulin resistance over time. In other folks, your blood glucose levels never soar ... in fact you fight hypo due to the action of HGH on the liver and the big secretion of IGF-1 from same. Still others seem to fall somewhere in the middle.

From what I am seeing from the numbers you are posting right now, it seems that your numbers naturally fall to the low-side of normal. While I certainly wouldn't OD on sugars around the time of your HGH injections, it doesn't seem like HGH is acting on you in a manner over the course of the whole day that elevated BG levels is going to be a huge issue. I would just continue to spot check yourself ... but I don't think you have anything to worry about at this point.

The other thing you may want to do is pump up the servings of complex carbs. That even burn over a longer time should help keep your numbers out of the hypo range.

It is the action of IGF-1 that lowers blood sugae in some...NOT the hgh spike itself.Why is it so hard for people to unde

Apparently, my body didn't get the memo that my sugar is supposed to spike after a shot of hgh. If you take a peek, it happens more than one might think....as I said again...GENERALLY it causes a sugar spike...but not always....

I'm sorry, but I am not going to take the word of another member at OLM especially one that is not qualified to speak on the subject as he is not a scientist. I do however can see some truth to how gh could possibly lower bg levels after converting to igf.

So the constantly elevated IGF levels cannot lead to muscle gains?

So the constantly elevated IGF levels cannot lead to muscle gains?

Igf's properties are healing soft tissue such as muscle, ligaments and tendons as well as help burn body fat. Now if you add slin, different story. Slin itself is extremely anabolic and will lead to muscle gains. Gh is used with slin to help keep bodyfat manageable.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131