over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beginning GH dosage Protocol

Joke about what. Show me a LEGIT medical study that proves hyperplasia in humans happens. There are plenty of bullshit theory articles out there that claim that hyperplasia happens in human yet there are no dissections or legit research done by scientists. You'll find plenty of studies done where there are dissected rats with larger muscles after being put on gh. You won't find any legit ones on humans.

of course you cannot offer any peer reviewed double blind studies to the contrary

of course you cannot offer any peer reviewed double blind studies to the contrary

LOL. Show me a study where they show a dissected human corpse after gh use where you can see hyperplasia occuring. That's right, you can't. But go ahead and keep your misguided ideas about hgh to yourself buddy.

JM, so the use of GH will not induce cell growth or the development of new cells to assist in adding muscle growth (with diet, exercise and AAS)? I was under the impression that utilizing mega doses three times a week OR utilizing 8iu's and above daily would assist in this. (without the use of SLIN)

Again i was only going to utilize 5iu's to help with Fatloss and anti-aging.

JM, so the use of GH will not induce cell growth or the development of new cells to assist in adding muscle growth (with diet, exercise and AAS)? I was under the impression that utilizing mega doses three times a week OR utilizing 8iu's and above daily would assist in this. (without the use of SLIN)

Again i was only going to utilize 5iu's to help with Fatloss and anti-aging.

It's pure theory and speculation based on the fact that hyperplasia happens in rats on gh. There are no dissections done on human cadavers that I know of that shows hyperplasia occurring for human muscle tissue. The only facts from studies from hgh is soft tissue repair and the ability of hgh to force the body to use stored body fat as energy.

So, JM, people that are MEGA dosing GH are really wasting GH? Really people should only be using low doses for it's Aging and Fat loss portions UNLESS they are going to run it with SLIN or IGF?

LOL. Show me a study where they show a dissected human corpse after gh use where you can see hyperplasia occuring. That's right, you can't. But go ahead and keep your misguided ideas about hgh to yourself buddy.

You are really juvenile, I am having a civilized disagreement with you.
I am sorry that you cannot handle when someone has a contrary opinion to yours.
I simply asked for a study backing up your claims.
I am not the one making such a controversial statement, you are.
Please don't live the stereotype and let the rest of the world understand not all bodybuilders are stupid.

JM would you say that, use gh for fat loss, anti-aging and recovery? While Igf for all out growth? Will the combination of Gh, Igf and Slin are set for optimal growth?

Jm you've opened my eyes to something I always had the belief as everybody else about new cells in combo with aas = more muscles in theory well after REALLY LOOKING at the studies...... They're all on fucking rats!! Man I am usually not one to miss details when researching things but have just started looking into it in the last month and posted on anasci and seems that most replies, theories, ideas, and "knowledge" are based on the same 4 studies just wanted to thank you and all of the other sponcers for taking the time to share your knowledge on the products and theories at question

Juat because studies are done on rats does not exclude the viability for effects in humans.

Rats are a model organism for a reason, we share many physiological properties with them.

For instance, I am beginning research on Circumin and potential negatice impact on cardiac cells using mice and disecting their smooth muscle cells. This would be morally impossible to complete on humans.

We recognize cellular affects of hormones in rats and humans are both similar and different due to different receptor proteins, and it has yet to be DISPROVEN that hyperplasia is evident in humans through GH use. So don't jump to conclusions and bash one side because ignorance of possible study limitations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

If there is no evidence of muscle growth and only fat loss in humans with GH than why is Serostim prescribed to aids wasting patients to stop muscle degredation and stimulate growth???

If there is no evidence of muscle growth and only fat loss in humans with GH than why is Serostim prescribed to aids wasting patients to stop muscle degredation and stimulate growth???

Well gh is certainly very anti catabolic for sure. Since the body is in a constant state of breaking down and rebuilding muscle I guess the less break down eventually leads to some lean gain. The ffa release gives your body a little extra "food" without taking in additional calories so i guess it doesn't need to use aminos for energy and can put them to better use. I personally believe gh does indirectly increase muscle for these reasons but is certainly not in the same league as anabolics which increase muscle directly. As for hyperplasia who knows. I wouldn't bet the house on it but gh does seem to increase your muscular set point some how so who knows. Science aside in layman's terms gh is the dogs bollocks:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member