over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Being a male stripper

I'm with you A. I am not doing this for the money, I just want to get some strange on a regular basis. I've played the serious relationship game my whole life and now it's time to get busy, before it's too late. At 32, I'm not getting any younger. The one thing I'm a little concerned with is that if I really like it, I'll be tempted to not get any bigger. I'll be by far the biggest guy there and I know that once you get to a certain biggness, chicks don't dig it as much. Right now, I'm not musclebound, but at 6'2 240-245 (6-8%bf) another 15 pounds and I could be. I'd love to weigh 300lbs, but I don't think that would be good for a dancer. Another thing, the female side has some of the hottest chicks around. I'm wondering how easy it's going to be to hang with these ladies. Does anyone know that's been in the same situation? I'm definetely a guy with no game. I've got no lines and I'm horrible at meeting people. Smooth is not my middle name. But the thing is, I love the ladies. In other words, I like the arrival, I just don't enjoy the trip. One last thing, since I can't dance or move, what should I do? Should I just stand there and shake my fat ass, or maybe just grind on them (a year ago I'd have been arrested for this).

It's more about bump'n grind rather than dancing. Of course, being able to move has a lot to do with it. You can't look like you got a broomstick up your ass.

Couple of tricks I used to do - get 2 chicks (usually fatties or uglies, as per my previous description). Lay them on the floor alongside each other. You go on top of them, like you are doing a push-up, and without really touching them 'rub' your body up and down and all over them. If you are really strong in the abs, you will be able to move up and down everywhere on top of them - watch them go crazy when your g-string is on top of their faces :D

Second one - get a chick (again ugly - ok, ok, get a nice one! LOL) and sit her down on a chair. Blindfold her and put her arms behind the back rest of the chair. Do lots of things by playing with her, rubbing on her, etc. Then take out a banana and peel it. As you rub yourself on her, sit down in her lap (don't crush her!) and as you hold the banana on top of your dick with one hand (you're still wearing the g-string) grab her hand with your other hand and place it on the banana, in a stroking motion. The reaction you get from her cannot be explained in words, and the crowd will absolutely love this whole thing. Never fails.

That's what is all about if you want to get anything - pussy or $. You have to be entertaining. The more entertaining you are the more returns you will have.

Female strippers - I would personally stay away as they are not emotionally stable. Totally different breed from male strippers. I used to do security for 2 girls that used to do a lesbian act. Full lesbian sex for 1/2hour for $600!!! Used to do as many as 9 shows a night. I used to get $50 for each just to keep an eye on them. Opportunity would arrise to be with them but I wouldn't (they were bi) - way too much emotional baggage there.

And you are right. You can't do this when you are big. Girls just don't like it. I used to do this when I was 19 and 20 and I was 180-185lbs with abs. Those were the days when women would come up to me after the show and say shit like "I can't fuck you 'cause I'm married, but I'll suck your cock! ...I will!" or "How can we be expected to be faithfull to our husbands with guys like you around? Here's my number - husband is always away on Wednesday and Thursday nights". Needless to say, I lost a lot of respect for women in those days and made me to be careful with them since. Overall, I found female crowds at strip joints to act much more like animals and be worse behaved than male crowds at strip joints.

Yes big A you vertainly have done it all! LOlL Dude what haven't you done??? Anyway I cannopt believe how much married fucks around, I usually don't fuck with tthe married unless I have to! Also the money is definatly in the fatties/ugliese! I usually whisper sweet nothing in there ear likeb " If you were mine woman I'd...." something to that effect just mix it up anyway gets em hot and usually that pussies guaranteed at the end of the night, if you want it! Also dude if you do on your first night just feel it out don't try to put on some big show just watch the other guys and see what works for them and what doesn't! Incorporate a little bit of each dudes routine into yours! Also if they do something special ask them if they don't mind you doing it they might get mad if you do! Also get woman numbers don't leave with them I always get chicks numbers and say I'll call them that way if you get three numbers that night you get to choose and call the others and put them on hold! If you halfway decent you'll have all the pussy you can handle! I would suggest taking some dance classes or having someone teaching you some dance moves even if your a great dancer brecuase you can always be better! Dude if you just want pussy this is the job for you and I suggest you do it!!!!

Female strippers are CRAZY. I posted alot last summer on this issue. They are nuts to no end and the live for DRAMA. So think about that for a bit.

Where in Mertle beach are you at as if I join the army I'll be in fort bragg and I have family in shaloutte (sp) NC So i wouldn't mind sneaking out on the weekends and working. Military pay and strip for cash. That would work for some extra supplement cash.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws