over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Being big isnt so much fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 5 foot 5 242lbs right now I love the feeling of being big but sometimes you do have to get innovative on how you do things my legs are 28 inches now and pushing a 21inch bicep when my arms or legs get pumped I have to get creative to even adjust my mp3. Even before my workout trying to put my socks and shoes on gets a little funny. If I feel too heavy I like walking to or from the gym it makes me feel better mentally.

Lol, I am 5'8 and 290, my ass does not sweat like this. I do however wear sweat release undies and basket ball shorts most of the time. Now I have some fat on me too, sitting at about 18%.

Interesting stats, Rhino. So if you were at 0% BF you would weigh about 240 pounds? At 5'8''? Very impressive! Are you Mr. Olympia?

It's funny you called me a nerd. Nerds can do math. ;)

My sister pokes fun at me because she says I get up off the couch like an obese person.

Thanks for making my day! She could probably do a stand up routine on your lifestyle!

My sister pokes fun at me because she says I get up off the couch like an obese person.

I am 5 foot 5 242lbs right now I love the feeling of being big but sometimes you do have to get innovative on how you do things my legs are 28 inches now and pushing a 21inch bicep when my arms or legs get pumped I have to get creative to even adjust my mp3. Even before my workout trying to put my socks and shoes on gets a little funny. If I feel too heavy I like walking to or from the gym it makes me feel better mentally.

You are one thick dude. Wow.

Interesting stats, Rhino. So if you were at 0% BF you would weigh about 240 pounds? At 5'8''? Very impressive! Are you Mr. Olympia?

It's funny you called me a nerd. Nerds can do math. ;)

You calling me a liar young man? Do you live in the Springfield Missouri or Kansas city Missouri area? Cause if you are close enough, I would be more than happy to meet you with a tape measure and a scale.

Also, why don't oh take those nimble little key typing, dungeons and dragons playing fingers of yours to look up what Mr O weighed in at. I believe Ronnie Coleman was stepping on stage at 290 friend, shredded. Now let's you and I do math together; 290-240 equals 50. A very large, vein covered, fat-less 50lb difference. Now, having had this laid out for you, would you agree that your question was a little ignorant? I would have to side with me on this one, cause I think I may be bigger than you.

Big Rhinos disclaimer; I have a long long way to go before I am ready to step on stage, but I have been training extremely serious for only two years, December 26th will actually mark the anniversary of the day I changed. With that being said, I am 5'8", 290lbs, and am at 18% body weight.

Oh yeah, and suck it dude. Lol

You have been training for two years and you think you have a Fat Free Mass of 250 pounds at 5'8''?

I'm done with you.

Last edited:
You have been training for two years and you think you have a Fat Free Mass of 250 pounds at 5'8''? Yes. You are ignorant. I stand by that assertion. :)

I'm done with you.

You are a dip shit dude. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Now, I have only been extremely serious for two years, read the post and understand it before you run your mouth boy.

5'8", 73.5" reach, 290lbs, 18% BF.

Chest, 53.5 inches
Arms 19" cold.
Legs, 30" cold.
Shoulders, 6 feet around
Waiste 38"
Neck, I don't fucking have one.

Deadlift is 650lbs x 1 no belt, I use straps
Squat is at 500lbs and growing rapidly
Bench press, so close to 380 it is ridiculous. Sad.

Let me do the math here, totals just over 1500, hmmm....

I never knew how to squat properly, I really starter learning 8 weeks ago. I have put on over an inch in that time, just learning how to do it right. My bench is the hardest for me, I do have the arms of a monkey. It hurts to talk about.

Honestly though, there may be alot of guys out there that are full of shit bud, but i am not one of them. I speak only the truth. You really should put your fucking socks in your mouth and go back to psp playboy.

**broken link removed**

Here I am at around 275. Then you can scroll through and fing that Christmas photo when I started getting real damn serious... take a look at those arms, like 15.25 inches. Three and three quarters of an inch in less than two years on the arms.

I used to weigh in at 315 at age 15 and i was all fat. There is a pic of my ged graduation there. Take a look at it. I feel like I did pretty fucking good myself. Especially having been blessed with a fat, definition-less physique....

And suck it.

I don't think you're full of shit. I think you are simply mistaken.

To give you an idea of what someone looks like who has a Fat-Free Mass of around 225 pounds, here's IFBB Pro Phil Hernon. Do you think you have 20 pounds more Fat-Free Mass than this man?

Attachments

• Phil-Hernon-2.jpg
    Phil-Hernon-2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 4,562
Actually, I think that's an earlier pic of Phil. He may not even have a Fat-Free Mass of 225 there.

Honestly Rhino, you should listen to this "nerd." I'm trying to drop some serious bodybuilding knowledge on you, and instead of accepting it and learning something, you're acting like the biggest asshole I've ever seen on ProM.

Oh yeah, and suck it dude. Lol
I would have to side with me on this one, cause I think I may be bigger than you.
You calling me a liar young man?
why don't oh take those nimble little key typing, dungeons and dragons playing fingers of yours
You really should put your fucking socks in your mouth and go back to psp playboy.

What is your problem? What have I said to you that was so offensive? All I did was point out that you are sorely mistaken about your body composition, and that was only after you called me a nerd for no perceptible reason...

I just looked at your pics. You're not 18% BF. Not even close. Surprise surprise...

I don't have time at the moment to clean this up lol. If you have an issue, dish it out to me personally please. No more 'hair pulling':p

I just looked at your pics. You're not 18% BF. Not even close. Surprise surprise...

Brother, you need to come stand next to me. I am telling you, come hither and runneth at the mouth no more. You are not gonna sit here and tell me what I am and am not. You wouldn't have the slightest.

The reason I'm acting like a prick to you is that you were acting like a prick to the one dude. The nerd comment was just to mess with you man. I figured you'd have some noise about it and id get a laugh. My workout partner was a competitive body butler for years dude, he tells me without a doubt that I would walk on stage at 225 easy, shredded. You just don't know how big i am Bro. You have never seen me. I can see veins all over my entire body, and I don't have visible abs.

Now to compare myself to someone like Phil isn't just. Our bodies probably are entirely different. I have a huge core, long ass arms, and the legs of a 5'8" dude.

I mainly continued on and became more prickish because you are a little mouth prick. That's all that is. Don't play the good guy and say thinks like what did I do to offend you so bad... your just a little ass hole Bro. That's all that is. FOOL, HEE HE HE HE HEE HEEEEE...

With all due respect to the board and the mod I will quit. But I am gonna remember your little ass, and when I am shredded, you will be receiving a message from me. I guess ill just have to put my money where my mouth is.

Thank you. The thread is locked for now. The next one of you to disrupt the class, gets a spanking, time out, and detention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner