over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

being flat all the time

Deca19's_gal

Registered
i'm 7 wks. untill the indiana, i'm leaning out but i'm just flat as hell, my carbs stay between 60 to 70gms. a day, the only fat i take in is a tablespoon of peanut butter and 5 0z. of lean beef. calories are between 2,200 and 2,500, and i'm on 25mcg. of t3 a day , with 50mgs. of tren eod, with 300mgs. of deca a week, what can i do , to not be as flat and look more vascular. i'm just not happy being flat all the time, but being lean i like, but i need info on how to not be flat while on diet. thanks all info appreciated

Deca

I know the feeling.

You should carb up periodically and/or increase carb intake in general (mainly after workouts).

If you're low-carbing, additional sodium can sometimes help, but might make you not as dry.

-Randy

had a cheat meal tonight

ate suasage, bacon , eggs, pancakes. toast, hashbrowns, ham, and a small snickers blizard, so yea i carbed up today. hope it works,

bro i like to use Na up to the week before....i find i stay very full throughout the whole time but i do hold H2O...but i dry out pretty easily...a few at my gym disagree with my pactice
success

success said:
bro i like to use Na up to the week before....i find i stay very full throughout the whole time but i do hold H2O...but i dry out pretty easily...a few at my gym disagree with my pactice
success
Apparantly you are a "success" :)

Can ya please tell this ol' fool what "Na" is?

xcel

Na...

Xcel,

Na is the chem symbol for Sodium (in some languages "Natrium").

Deca,

The food you ate might not have been enough to fill you out all that much - depending upon how much you ate. Obviously, the pancakes, toast, hashbrowns and Blizzard were the only real carb sources. Full glycogen replenishment can take 24-72 hr so one meal won't do the trick.

With all the sodium, plus the insulin from the meal (causes vasodilation), you prob. felt better and fuller for at least a while.

FYI, when I do a carb-up, I keep fat relatively low so that if I do eat an excess of kcal (which will cause fat accumulation), it will at least be carbohydrate I'll be optimizing glycogen levels.

-Randy

Deca,
listen to what homonunculus is saying! the man knows his shit! take a look at his pics-unreal! he'll put you on the right track!

TH

Deca19
I would recommend you add some Udo's or Flax to your diet. The peanutbutter is a good source of fat that I also use and abuse. However it sounds to me like you could use some more quality fats in your diet. In the last year I addeed 6-8 grams of Udo's blend/daily and I have leaned out easier then I did preping for my last show.
Good luck
KH

thanks for the info guys

i'm gonna start up my fiborous carbs , and up my intake of fat with flax oil. with this and the AS, the strict diet, and the vigerous cardio. i should lean out real good, and be hard and vascular. if u see any thing wrong with this just give me info on what to change.

thanks

diet doestn seem so bad..

cardio hasnt been mentioned yet

im doing 2 sessiosn perday morning/night, morning bike hard to gym and back about 2.5 mile ride, so 20 mins High intensity cardio each route... then workout, 5-6 horus later head back up thier via car with some gym rats and jump on the eliptical for 45mins interval burst sessions. I have been getting great results from this last 2 weeks from this and im on bulking gear, winny, and no thermagenics besides t3 and a pretty good diet.

hey

I told you before if you dont come in ready at the teens you walk off with your head hung low buddy!! You have to be shredded!

good luck

dp

yea i hear ya

do u think doing 25mcgs. of t3 a day is too early, i'm also doing 300mgs. of deca, 50mgs. of tren eod, and puttin in 50mgs. of winstrol a day next week. all of that combined with my strict diet and 45mins. of cardio a day, I don't think i'll have a problem gettin shredded.

well

i have never seen you shredded! but i suggest double cardio session!!!!!!!!!

DRsquat

u think my conditioning is that bad, well i think it is buts thats b/c i'm crazy like that, i've up my cardio to an hour a day , 30 in the morning, and 30 after workout.

Re: DRsquat

Deca19 said:
u think my conditioning is that bad, well i think it is buts thats b/c i'm crazy like that, i've up my cardio to an hour a day , 30 in the morning, and 30 after workout.
I was leaner than you are in those pics when I was 8 weeks out. Wylde had me do TWO 45-minute cardio sessions ED.

xcel

Just reading through I would have one carb load day a week eating carbs whole day. I would do at least 45min cardio at time you would be better doing this than just the 30min as prob only burn fat for the last part of the cardio session as would be burning carbs etc for most part of it. best luck :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131