over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Being honest with an endo isn't always the best policy

Hot Dog

Registered
I was honest with my endo about my anabolic use and about two weeks later he said i have been banned from his practice. Do privacy laws protect me on this or should i clean house.

What a dick but i highly doubt he going to alert the police

yeah we argued about aas for an hour. He drinks and smokes btw.i tried to tell him that drinking and smoking is way worse than aas. You should have seen the letter this dickhead had it notarized.

He is obviously "Not Cool"....Im not sure about the legalities, but he can say whatever he wants to protect himself...your word against his...

I was totally honest with my doc when my blood panel came back with super low test levels....He was all about helping me..

he said "go to walgreens, wait for the prescription to be filled, come right back here, and I will give you an injection, well get you fixed up."

If your in NY, i can PM you his name and number....

he was ok with me taking 200 mg of cyp every two weeks when i told him what i was gonna take is when he flipped his shit.i hate doctors that give you moral speeches.just be a fucking doctor

Yeah thats the truth before i got hurt i had a fat ass doc tell me carrying around as much muscle as i had was bad for me i was only 220

rule number one only be honest with docs if your life depends on it

I can see why you got banned. No disrespect, but through your own admittance you did nothing but argue with the guy, what do you expect? You are NEVER going to convince a Dr that steroids are safe no matter what proof you have and to be honest this guy couldn't care less. Rarely does anyone have a good reason to go to a Dr and tell them what they are taking as far as illegal drugs are concerned. Better to go to an online lab and read them yourself.

he was ok with me taking 200 mg of cyp every two weeks when i told him what i was gonna take is when he flipped his shit.i hate doctors that give you moral speeches.just be a fucking doctor

That is what legally prescribed HRT is. I take 100 mg/wk and my total test is in the upper 500s or more which is great. Anything more than that is abuse and I dont blame him for tossing you out. I would have done the same thing if I were a doc. He cannot go against medical ethics and prescribe more than that and it puts him at risk. He could lose his liscense to practice medicine if something were to happen to you, or your family could sue him. This is a lawsuit society we are in here in the US.

He's not going to tell anyone, it would be a violation of HIPPA regulations. I really don't understand why you would tell him what you are taking or planning to take and then argue with him about it. The fact that he smokes or drinks has nothing to do with the issue of you taking AAS.

I believe doctors call this "divorcing" their patients, and it is commonly done. Usually they pass you off to someone else for some reason (maybe true, maybe not), but sometimes they straight up divorce you.

Time to get a better Dr.
But like the guys said above since you seen that he's not cool or helpfull about the topic of AS you should have backed off and just let him give you a speech and tell him he's right or something.
My Dr asked me a bunch of times before and I just told him no I dont use AS so now he just stopped asking.
Maybe the next one you will get will be more open about it but you never know. Probably not many are ok with it and treat it like the rest of the sociaty as a big nono.

No hate but I can't blame him after you argued for such a length. Obviously you don't want his advice, and now in his eyes you just want his signature for a script... even if you're right, think about this from the perspective of a guy who spent a decade in school and working for dirt to get where he is at. You are going to do what he feels is bad, spend time telling him he is wrong before you do so, argue every other time he recommends against it, and he has a good bet that you'll never take any advice he gives that goes against what you've read online, so what is he treating? Why is he there? To carry out whatever end you decide on?

Doctors call this "Dr. Google" and unfortunately they see this often with a variety of people and a variety of illnesses who did some googling and will sit and argue with the doc. Sure you may be right, but to him you're just another person that thinks the first page of Google results trumps his years of school and years of experience.

Sent from my HTC Inspire

Never try to convince a doctor of anything. Especially of illegal substances you are taking, and expect him to say "okay great." Not going to happen.

gotta remember this is his profession. If you were to die :eek: and he knew about your usage and kept advising you he could be held responsible or atleast frowned upon by the AACE.

Btw no you dont have to clean house doctor patient confidentiality would protect you and hell if he did let them find everything, then sue the shit out of him and the evidence would be dismissed b/c of the breach of rights. Hell people have won money simply b/c their Health records were released.

my test levels were around 200 cause i crashed and all i told him was i was going to take this last cycle and i wanted him to just kinda watch over me cause i wanted to come off good.You know monitor blood work ai's .It wasnt a screaming match it was an intelligent conversation.the only reason i think he did this is i missed an appointment.

my test levels were around 200 cause i crashed and all i told him was i was going to take this last cycle and i wanted him to just kinda watch over me cause i wanted to come off good.You know monitor blood work ai's .It wasnt a screaming match it was an intelligent conversation.the only reason i think he did this is i missed an appointment.

lol that sort of changes the thread

doctors dont drop you for missing an appointment, they charge you for it.
they do drop you for arguing with them... ive had it happen once.
mine was for a charge i didnt think i should have got... your is telling him what you were doing regardless of his advice.
either you learn from this or you keep making the mistake of thinking that doctors must do what you say or agree to what you are doing.

hahahha no disrespect bro but u crack me up.like they said before why tell ur dr u use.if u want to be on hrt just have them run test and when they say u r low u say wow how that happen:D please help.and no i dout he droped u cuz u missed an appointment. i can hear the dr now darn it he didnt show up for his appointment i show him im gonna divorce him :D:D:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws