over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Being more anabolic

The decanoate half life is very long. Once a week if it was Deca alone. But you might as well do a MWF schedule to split up the testosterone. If it were me, I'd consider nandrolone for next time in the phenylpropionate (Durabolin) over the decanoate (Deca-Durabolin).
I’ve read some swear by NPP over Deca, they claim it hits harder , not sure how realistic, but has my curiosity

So that leads to a new question… can one switch ester’s mid cycle from Deca to NPP? What would be the protocol? Also the Pro’s and Con’s ? ( If any ) 🤔

Is there a difference in being more anabolic using ….
-4cc of Test E/ 2cc Deca split into Two jabs a week vs Three jabs a week ( both 2/3 jabs still using same amount of cc’s weekly) let me clarify, will 3 jabs weekly make you more anabolic than two jabs weekly or will it be the same?
It doesn't make you more anabolic it just makes your levels of each compound more level and steady.

Anabolic androgenic ratio is attached to each compound becoming more anabolic is adding nandrolone to your cycle.
Becoming more androgenic would be adding drostanolone

So that leads to a new question… can one switch ester’s mid cycle from Deca to NPP? What would be the protocol? Also the Pro’s and Con’s ? ( If any ) 🤔
Con is your p2 will rise and estrogen also decca lasts alot longer so around 4wks the decca would finally be clear the phenylpropionate ester is around 3 days and weighs alot more meaning you get less nandrolone per ml/mg

Con is your p2 will rise and estrogen also decca lasts alot longer so around 4wks the decca would finally be clear the phenylpropionate ester is around 3 days and weighs alot more meaning you get less nandrolone per ml/mg
This is not correct. Nandrolone phenylpropionate (molecular weight 406.6) weighs less than nandrolone decanoate (428.9). As a result, decanoate is more hydrophobic making it more soluble in oil. So not only are you getting more nandrolone ml per ml with NPP, NPP clears faster with much less water retension than Deca.

3x a week is a solid plan. If your relatively new I wouldn't worry about optimizing estrogen unless your getting gyno, keep it simple eat train inject grow. I've seen people people at 15 percent not counting calories posting on other forums about trying to dial in their e2 when they are running 125.778 mg of test.

In fact i saw a study when one high dose of deca was superior in muscle gains then the same dose splited. It also is worth to mention that best results were achieved when drug was administered into buttchicks or thigh versus other muscles.
This video is worth watching the whole thing if you care about the science. The part pertaining to what you are talking about is about 15:31 into it.

Essentially same dose different areas cause different blood levels(makes sense when you consider circulation and use of various muscles.

This video is worth watching the whole thing if you care about the science. The part pertaining to what you are talking about is about 15:31 into it.

Essentially same dose different areas cause different blood levels(makes sense when you consider circulation and use of various muscles.
Very interesting thanks brother

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510