over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Being Natural!!

Ry Roid

Registered
Ok now since I found out a baby was on way and I just couldn't concentrate on diet I decided to go OFF for longer than I EVER had in my life. I am on my 4th week and I feel really good. I am actually on 5iu's of GH and that is it which to me is TOTALLY CLEAN!!LOL I think for years I was sooo scared to go off more than 2-3 weeks and now I am over that fear. Just want you all to know you don't NEED it but, it is nice to have.LOL

RY

i always do well coming off but, after about the 8 th week i start to feel it..if ya know what i mean and usually start back up again...

So you got your wife pregnant after being on for years??? good to know. That is my biggest fear with gear. not being able to have kids down the road. just me though.

WELL W8'S DO NOT WORRY. i got my wife preggers after being on for 12 weeks of 750 test 400 deca...in the ninth week...talk about a little shock...i almost had blood work done on the kid lol. but, when she came out she was hung just like her old man...i was so proud of her... :D

|--[\\\\]>----------- Yeah, that's wierd, you have been 'on' for many years, but yet you got her preg.? i have been shooting blanks for years now...lol! Congrats on the little Ry on the way...that will be the 1st baby in history to be born 100lbs! with your genetics...there's no doubt he'll weigh any less!

Yes Im on my 7th week off with one to go. Actually Im bridging with low dose non-aromatizing orals, 2 doses in the 1st 6hrs of the day and thats it. And I am really starting to feel the low test levels. Im looking forward to starting up with the test and all in about 10 days! :D

Fellas.....I just came off the biggest lay off since I started using gear......nearly 16 weeks off. My life was too busy and I couldn't waste the gear, I needed the time off, but it was TOOOOO LOOOOONG.....LOL! I'm 2 weeks back on and starting to feel like super man again! It did feel good to let my body recoop! Take care.

patk

HECK.......YOU GUYS ARE ALL MAKING ME FEEL SMALL TOO!

I AM HUGE AND ON DRUGS! SUFFER YOU LITTLE BASTARDS!!!!! HAHAHAA............

Jethro-when did you start? I need to talk to you about the gh usage-just one thing I forgot to mention. Start the slin right off with the AS. But wait until wk2 or wk3 to use the gh so everything has kicked in and you are already in an anabolic state.
Hope you read this, or else I'll tell ya next time we chat on the phone.

That's great Ry! We all are seemingly having "firsts." I just did my first contest prep while "on gear." Was always clean before and never entered a natural contest. I prep "on gear" and enter a "Natural" contest - LOL!!!

The other first is that I came off the day after the contest. EVERYTIME I come off gear I lose weight/muscle. This time I gained 24 pounds in 8 days, most of it being muscle/water!!! :D

xcel

good to hear big man! and congrats on the little one! you can always name him little ry or better yet little sup--LOL!

LATS said:
WELL W8'S DO NOT WORRY. i got my wife preggers after being on for 12 weeks of 750 test 400 deca...in the ninth week...talk about a little shock...i almost had blood work done on the kid lol. but, when she came out she was hung just like her old man...i was so proud of her... :D

ummm does hung mean something different in USA compared to OZ??
In OZ that would mean your baby girl would have the same size cock as you???

MikeS....got it, my friend. I just started a little T and some anti e...

.....I was waiting to start the gh....<it will be the first time!!! > until I was certain about what to take etc.....but at 12 weeks out I figured I'd better get started or I'd really get tiny. :)

Mr Oz
i was wondering the same thing? I hope it is all a misunderstanding.

Stop the talk about being off and losing it. I've been off for over 2 yrs now and not by my total choice. Bunch of limiting factors and I can tell you I'M TRUELY FEELING IT? I can't wait! MAybe I will one day be ready to use one of Phil's pumps.

I am still holding strong...

...although I tried to talk my wife into letting me just do orals.hahahhaa She said, "TIME OFF IS TIME OFF" so I have to agree. I might start sneaking some drol when she is sleeping.hahaha Training is still going pretty good and find myself less winded. My wife and I are pretty close and before we knew she was preggo I was puking 2-3 times a day and sleeping all the time, now I got cravings for chili dogs everyday so I am getting her fucking symtoms.LOL Few guys actually came up and asked what show I was prepping for and I almost pissed my pants laughing telling them, "The FAT SMALL DUDE SHOW!!".hahahaha

RY

CONGRATS ON YOUR KID RY.

I HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR THAT SAME SHOW! <THE SMALL FAT DUDE SHOW> WORD IS..........I JUST MAY WIN THE TITLE AS I AM THE FAVORITE. I AM ON THE SUBWAY DIET......ON MY REGIMINE I INCLUDE 12 CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES AT A SITTING!

RY, I AM SORRY BUT THAT SECRET INFO JUST COST YOU 3$ < THE COST OF NINE OF THOSE CHOC. CHIP COOKIES! I DON'T DO THIS SHIT FOR FREE.....:D :D :D

RY,

It sucks I am sure...I have been on since November and love it, but lately I have ran into a few snags...like breaking my hand...hell I cannot even hold 25lbs in the damn thing, and any pressing motion kills it. So when I yell in hte locker room it is because I am pissed to all hell. Do you think I should stay on even though my workouts are not 100%. I am not worried about wasting the money(stuff is cheap :) ), Should I continue??

thanks

Re: I am still holding strong...

Ry Roid said:
My wife and I are pretty close and before we knew she was preggo I was puking 2-3 times a day and sleeping all the time, now I got cravings for chili dogs everyday so I am getting her fucking symtoms.LOL
RY

Ry-please cut back on the clomid doseage. Its bringing out your fem side-youve heard about that nasty side effect before!?!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws