over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Being ON for 1 year

Mr_M

Registered
I'm thinking about statying on cycle for a year. I really want to see what I can achieve without the awfull yo yo effect of going off and on.

Want to use HCG 700iu's every week so I can recover faster after this long cycle. Any suggestions about my plans? Advice etc?

You may wanna considered trt/blast cruise protocol if you're going that route.. you may be able to mostly recover natty, but your test will probably never be as high natty as it is now and if you are strict and really add the mass you could in a year, coming off you're going to shrink back down z whole lot.. if you plan on being on AAS that long, blast/cruise protocol would be your best bet.. be sure and switch compounds around throughout the year, and you'd probably be better off cruising on test only for at least one period throughout that year..

usually the one year turns to two , and three and then maybe you will only get off when health stops you..........

usually the one year turns to two , and three and then maybe you will only get off when health stops you..........

Agreed. I know a guy or two that CRUISE on 500mg/wk of Test and 5iu HGH/day. They blast with rediculous amounts of gear also. The one guy does a set and looks Purple and looks like he needs oxygen.....but hey, he's BIG. And I asked the other guy the other day that is running Test/EQ/Dbol/Hgh what his latest Labe were like, especially Hematocrit and Hemoglobin and he said, "What's that" !!! I said oooohhh nothing, it's just the test that will prob tell u your bloods like 30 weight oil right now and you'll prob throw a clot soon. :banghead: Nothing wrong with blast and cruise as long as you keep it responsible.

you have to understand hcg being on that long thats 4 sure ,and yes blast cruise is better

i dont come off. nor do i blast & cruise.

hcg throughout is fine, or just use it when you DO wanna come off.

i was on for about 5 years straight, then came off to have a kid. non issue.. but hey, better safe than sorry. you always have that risk:benefit ratio.

i like the 9 months on and 3 off. start of slow and built up. the do some blast cycle in your main cycle.
i srat out with 200mg of test and eq then op to 400mg then 500mg. maybee eq 600 but this it. then i cycle in tren NPP or mast 6 weeks on then 3-4 off
but first after 10 weeks. and then i will be on some HGH 5iu ed and SLIN 5iu og before and after traning slin is cycle as well 4-6 weeks on the same off

when i get off i spend the last 6 weeks dropping the dose from 500-600 og both eq and test down to 200. with EQ i pull that out 6weeks before jeg finsch my cycle. i dont dose higher because i dont see the different my body going up to 1g of eq and test.

How old r you?

I think you should do a lil more research.

I think if your young you should not be on test year round, come off once in a while for a month and use hcg.

natabolic can you explain what you did when you came off pct wise ,how about hcg ,5 years on ok you got my attention im all ears please explain

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131