over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Being "ON" on stage...newbie questions

centralmuscle

Banned
My first show is only 6 weeks away. I'm running the typical cutting compounds and they are slicing me up nicely(prop/tren/primo/winny). My question is mainly about water retention from the prop and staying on for the show. My plan is to cut the prop 4 days out to make sure I'm not holdiog water as a result, and stay on the other three. I know my libido will go south at that point unless I start PCT, which I don't want to do as clomid gives me hot flashes like a mother.........and I don't need that on stage.

What do the pros/veterans do when it comes to staying on for the show and test? I would imagine its cut prior, but it's not really written anywhere.

Any vets please chime in an give a recommendation please.

Thanks

if.........and i mean IF you are sesepable for holding water
i would stop ALL test 2 weeks out, fuck libido, 2 weeks aint shit
if your doing pct.....start after the show
or jump back on test

everbodys gonna hold on test

but the question is......how much

me....hardly none from test itself

Agreed, some people are more susceptible than others, but usually most cut out one or two weeks out.

Get on PCT after show. Concentrate on the prize at hand and the hard work you have put in to get you where you are headed. This being your first show, the most important thing to remember is learn from others there, learn from you mistakes, and try to leave with a better understanding of yourself. This understanding will help make sure you don't commit the same mistakes again. Those that don't apply this rule usually just turn wheels and get no where.

Not to mention what prop does to your muscles as far as inflamation and the possibility of a sterile abcess....I'd also take ur winny orally too

Well you can try a little experiment...........Start hyperhydrating, that is nearly double your water intake from now. Watch your sodium intake also(I said watch, not cut). In two weeks look to see how much water you are holding. Test is not always to blame for water retention. An imbalance somewhere is more likely the cause. it may be too much sodium, too little potassium, or too little water to help balance it all out. You will see in two weeks time. I run test all the way through the show and out the back end of the show as well. Test prop, no worries, 200mg's the day before the show! No water retention. But I do drink around 8-10 liters a day leading into the show from about six weeks out and cut water to 1 liter 24hrs before the show. No diuretics, works great.

imo never drop test. i never did. helped keep me full looking. i think the water it makes guys hold is over rated. why get off the compound that got you all your size to begin with? maybe thats just me....

like old fella said you should do a test water depletion just to know what you can look like depleted but still on test. it might surprise you that you can look pretty freakin dry. IF YOU ARE LEAN ENOUGH.
-JS

Thanks much guys

First thank you all for the reply's, I keep learning as I go thanks to great boards like this. Once again opinions vary greatly, nothing new there! I'm also on some great anti estro's daily and not holding a lot of water anyway, of course the closer to the show I get(last 8-9 days) I'll be able to make a better call on cutting the test.

Thanks again all!

As long as your on anti-E's (a-dex, letro, ect) you can stay on test all the way up to the show...But, to be honest I thought i looked my best when I cut test out a good month before a show....So it just depends on the person and how much water they hold

As long as your on anti-E's (a-dex, letro, ect) you can stay on test all the way up to the show...But, to be honest I thought i looked my best when I cut test out a good month before a show....So it just depends on the person and how much water they hold

you think you lost any size that you could tell?
-JS

Letro 25mg/day is working wonders. When I cut carbs before loading ans start cutting water I'll be able to make a better decision on the prop. Since it's homebrew it's probably closer to TNE anyway and would be gone in a day or so.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear