over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

being prescribed TRT

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anybody know if a doctor in the USA can legally prescribe testosterone based on other markers than total test level? I've been on self-administered TRT for almost 10 years now and my testicles are shrunk a little...not raisins (lol) but they used to definitely be bigger when I was younger and now they're....not.

I'd like to have a legitimate script for test so I don't have to hassle with doing something illegal anymore (it causes me anxiety in the back of my head to know I am breaking the law especially when I travel). Thing is though, I refuse to go off testosterone and crash myself to come in low for blood work. I have been there before in years past trying to see if I could come off TRT and feel OK. I feel miserable. Not quite suicidal lol but I would call it "depressed as shit" - I refuse to put myself through that and my family through being around a depressed husband/father. I'd rather just keep breaking the law.

Hence, wondering if a urologist would prescribe testosterone based on testicle size (a symptom of hypogonadism).

Any help/ideas bros?

Yes, test levels do not have to be out of range for a doctor to script testosterone. Your insurance might not cover it, but a doctor can script even if levels are in the normal range - otherwise HRT clinics would not exist. That being said, they will probably still require a blood test to check your levels. In the case of an HRT clinic, it doesn't matter what the levels are as long as they're not well above the reference range and you're not already on scripted HRT.

Most urologists will probably be a bit stricter and less willing to script testosterone if levels come back within the reference range.

HRT clinics will consider your situation of self administration, once on board they will help "manage" your hormonal protocol for health purposes.

thanks guys, appreciate the advice.

That's kind of what I was afraid of having to use HRT clinic. Last I checked they seemed kind of shady and very expensive. Not a huge problem financially, I just dont like in principle getting ripped off for a product that I know is very inexpensive (test). Might be what I have to do though to go legit.

thanks guys, appreciate the advice.

That's kind of what I was afraid of having to use HRT clinic. Last I checked they seemed kind of shady and very expensive. Not a huge problem financially, I just dont like in principle getting ripped off for a product that I know is very inexpensive (test). Might be what I have to do though to go legit.

There are many affordable ones. I have no experience with them, but I've heard Defy in Florida is decent. They won't script you a lot, but they use a telemedicine model (don't have to visit their office) and I think they're relatively cheap.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131