over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Being sick sucks...

bigman1

Kilo Klub Member
So I have this cold that has me coughing up some nasty crap but the worst part is I want to go workout sooooo bad. Thank God for my wife holding me back from going to workout but my question is this who here workouts while they are sick and what kind of sickness determines if you go or not?

I for one if all I have is a cold and nothing is being coughed up I will go workout lightly but once I get any kind of mucus coming up when I cough I stop lifting.

I ask this because a bro of mine feels if the mucus is only in your sinus and not in chest he says to f it go workout... Thougts???

So I have this cold that has me coughing up some nasty crap but the worst part is I want to go workout sooooo bad. Thank God for my wife holding me back from going to workout but my question is this who here workouts while they are sick and what kind of sickness determines if you go or not?

I for one if all I have is a cold and nothing is being coughed up I will go workout lightly but once I get any kind of mucus coming up when I cough I stop lifting.

I ask this because a bro of mine feels if the mucus is only in your sinus and not in chest he says to f it go workout... Thougts???
You think that sucks..Last Sun some guy ran his face into my left fist as hard as he could breaking my left hand..Then today My right hand gets bit several times breaking up two of my 150 lb akita's during there fight...No I have no hands to lift with.

I'm looking at about 4-6 weeks off..and that's not good at 55 yrs of age

bigman, i have found that when coughing up shit and i push it i just get worse. end up dying in bed for two or three days.

i think it is best to take a couple off if you are coughing up mucus.

old man -- you are tough! two bad hands got to slow you down just a little bit i think.

Old Man I guess your right yours is a bit worse....question is though how does the idiot feel who ran his face into fist, sometimes people do not think...you need to share that story:D

i've been sick the past week with a light cough and a real bad case of the running nose. it really hasnt slowed me down except the day after xmas i went to the gym all congested i gelt good and the start but as i lifted it became real hard to breathe like i was waterlogged. i called it a day after that.

it never does me any good to push it when im sick. like after a few day of not lifting it takes all I have to not rush back to the gym. if I do it just gets worse. I would say lighten it up or dont at all. colds can hang around forever and turn into other shit like bronchitis (not sure if thats how its spelled) or even worse if you dont listen to your body. I would use this as an excuse to take that manditory recovery week a few times a year when you start overtraining :D then hit it hard when you are good and healthy. just my 2 cents

I have found it better usually to take a little time off! Your body can only do so many things at one time. Your body is already stressed enough trying to fight off the cold! Plus other people at the gym do not want you spreading it around the gym! I know how you feel! My number 1 thing I hate is being sick and not being able to train! Get well!

I'm sick right now too and it sucks. I'm not going to work our till I'm better cuz I've been sneezing and my nose is all red and my throat is sore.

Well to all of us sickies I hope you get better to bring in the NEW YEAR!!!!!:D

As soon as the cold seems to be weakening head to the gym. Your stamina will probably suck but the workout will help you retain muscle or even get stronger. Just don't overdo it.

You know the after sick fatigue I'm talking about.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear