over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!!

Guys, I am a STRONG person with moral and emotional conviction. As you can see from my posts, I believe in a life of progressive IMPROVEMENT and self-dictated PURPOSE. I am extremely philosophical as I believe as Scorates did, that a "life unexamined is not worth living".

You can TRUST me to be HONEST with MYSELF--PERIOD.

You guys fail for the bate again

-FF

You guys fail for the bate again

-FF

WTF? How was this "bait"??? I started an INSPIRATONAL THREAD about BELIEVING INYOURSELF! Once again, it becomes about ME COMPETING and NOT by my choice. Pay attention bro, I'm actually starting to get heated..

WTF? How was this "bait"??? I started an INSPIRATONAL THREAD about BELIEVING INYOURSELF! Once again, it becomes about ME COMPETING and NOT by my choice. Pay attention bro, I'm actually starting to get heated..

Im the one that first brought up you competing and Im sorry if I spoiled your thread.

Im the one that first brought up you competing and Im sorry if I spoiled your thread.

No, it's ok, I know you are a TRUE FRIEND of mine so your intentions were good. :)

Don't take it serious bro. You have an excellent physique. A good biz and you must get some tail.

Life is good for you, enjoy it. forget the haters.

No, it's ok, I know you are a TRUE FRIEND of mine so your intentions were good. :)

Thanks. I know that you are a risk taker otherwise you would have never started your business the way you did, that takes courage. You have a ton of enthusiasm for this sport and life in general. I wish I could be more of an optimist like you.

EXACTLY! If you read my opening post, I state that I am only competing to PROVE MYSELF to my peers, I don't expect to be a NATIONAL level competitor; shit, Arnie and Serge wouldn't do well on that level today, even though they look way BETTER! ;)

I am doing this for the love of bodybuilding and for my EGO.

I think you'll do better than you think bro. When you're ready to compete you'll pick a show further out and you'll make sure you're ready. I could kinda tell from jump street that you really weren't ready mentally when you first told me you were going to do the show.

You have my respect no matter what. Your a good guy. I don't care if you compete or not. I respect your passion and the way you live your life. I like reading your posts and think your a valuable member here who adds alot. But just some advice if you didn't big yourself up all the time you wouldn't get the haters. I know that is you but I know you want to be respected by everyone but you don't help yourself.

If your gonna compete then great and I hope you do well. But starting threads about how you are gonna compete and win and come out with weeks left and then it doesn't happen. The same with your legs... you have said you are gonna post pics for years. It just makes you look like you can't keep to your word... so goes against your inspirational threads about life etc. A man only has his word in a way.

Hey you have been open in this thread and basically said how it is so I respect that. I would just hold out on the big threads about your 1st show in the future until you are 100% ready. I will support you... goodluck with the battle with your legs... I am in a same battle... fucking long battle it is :D

You have my respect no matter what. Your a good guy. I don't care if you compete or not. I respect your passion and the way you live your life. I like reading your posts and think your a valuable member here who adds alot. But just some advice if you didn't big yourself up all the time you wouldn't get the haters. I know that is you but I know you want to be respected by everyone but you don't help yourself.

If your gonna compete then great and I hope you do well. But starting threads about how you are gonna compete and win and come out with weeks left and then it doesn't happen. The same with your legs... you have said you are gonna post pics for years. It just makes you look like you can't keep to your word... so goes against your inspirational threads about life etc. A man only has his word in a way.

Hey you have been open in this thread and basically said how it is so I respect that. I would just hold out on the big threads about your 1st show in the future until you are 100% ready. I will support you... goodluck with the battle with your legs... I am in a same battle... fucking long battle it is :D

the messed up thing is that ross does actually look better than the pics he puts up here.

I say the same thing. Its not failure when you tried, its failure when you never tried it at all.

Calm down, I was just seeing if anyone would catch the simple "bate/bait" spelling error --- you passed bro!

-FF

the messed up thing is that ross does actually look better than the pics he puts up here.

Thanks bro! Is this my good friend from the gym that was just talking to me on Facebook? :)

Calm down, I was just seeing if anyone would catch the simple "bate/bait" spelling error --- you passed bro!

-FF

I liked your first post better;)

This is just another thread started by the OP for attention........

Your inspiration is another man's cheese. For fucks sake. You are talking about working out. Not saving a kid's life. You are just person that likes to type. To me you dont come off as inspirational. You come off as full of yourself. Just saying. :banghead:

Fortune favors the BOLD; You must be willing to take RISKS in order to reap the REWARDS! Be DIFFERENT than everyone else! Throw the "rules" of life out the window, follow your instincts, and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. Your greatness awaits you.

My friend and I shared an expression - "weird is good." What we meant was that only people who are different can ever be interesting or accomplish great things. Always remember that by societiy's standards, all of us are weird. Revel in your weirdness.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

AHHHHHHH!!! You are driving me mad!!!!

I AM doing a show! I WILL be competing! SHIT--I never even CHOSE a contest and committed to it, there is NO REASON AT ALL I HAVE TO RUSH THIS!!

So ok, I made a thread saying I would compete; I WILL!! I will not just get the hell on stage without even a proper PREP!!

I overestimated myself, I needed to do way more work on my legs before I was ready to diet, so I am BEHIND. I will not be SHREDDED in time for THIS contest, but I will continue prepping and compete very soon!!!!

AGAIN--I WILL BE COMPETING, but not until I do a PROPER PREP!! That means just like everyone else, I will have at least 12 weeks!! I admit I was hasty, this is the truth..

There you go! That's fare enough and being honest, and no one can complain about that! Good luck

Thanks. I know that you are a risk taker otherwise you would have never started your business the way you did, that takes courage. You have a ton of enthusiasm for this sport and life in general. I wish I could be more of an optimist like you.

This is what I admire most about Ross.
I wish that I had half of the enthusiasm, passion, confidence, and optimism that he has.

In other wods, I won't be FORCED on stage, I will RISK being called a pussy, I don't really care. I am CONFIDENT in myself and I know the reasons for my actions. I know that when I do complete, I WILL WIN, PERIOD.

Ross, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED A THREAD ABOUT COMPETING No one pressured you into writing that thread. KUUUUUmon man!

Ross, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED A THREAD ABOUT COMPETING No one pressured you into writing that thread. KUUUUUmon man!

And I WILL COMPETE. :) But people need to chill out and allow me to PREP properly, I already explained why I am not ready and I was honest. I appreciate everyone's ENTHUSIASM and excitement for me to compete! :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear