over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ben Pakulski Coaching

vegasboxmay

Newbies
WHy do these guys charge soo Much??? 16 week prep 3k and 6k for a full year. Who has he prepped to charge that much? If i was going to spend that much I would use Hany, farah or Aceto.

From what I understand guys like Hany, George Farah and Chad Nicholls and even trainers like Charles Glass or Milos Sarcev dont charge the top pros a lot. They make most of their money from the amateur who are chasing that elusive Pro card.

I will be damn if I am gonna spend 3k to work with Ben Pakalski when I could have Shelby and John meadows both for that price for a whole year.

Exactly!! I ran across his website and saw that I was amazed, only person I know he has prep his Joel Thomas with loads of potential and hes come out of shape twice! Just don't get why hes 3k to do a show haha. SHelby is less than half of that, Even Don Long is not even half of that both better.

Probably because he's an egotistical douchebag who can't win a real show so he had to make his money off of desperate amateurs with deep pockets.

Probably because he's an egotistical douchebag who can't win a real show so he had to make his money off of desperate amateurs with deep pockets.

I met him at the Arnold on two separate occasions and both times he was super nice. My son who is 6 is a huge fan of him. He even gave me one of his new dvd's to give to him autographed and all.

He charges that much because there are people out there who will pay it. He knows that so he charges that.

I met him at the Arnold on two separate occasions and both times he was super nice. My son who is 6 is a huge fan of him. He even gave me one of his new dvd's to give to him autographed and all.

I was gonna say about the same...I talked to him for like 15 minutes at my show....nice as hell, very well spoken....

I was gonna say about the same...I talked to him for like 15 minutes at my show....nice as hell, very well spoken....

I talk to him relatively frequently at the gym and he has always been extremely friendly and helpful. Not sure where the egotistical comments are coming from. In my experience hes been quite the opposite.

Whatever the market will bear.

Don't know why so much contempt against Big Ben. Its a smart business move to provide "celebrity training". If he can cop that much for personal training, then more power to him. After all, he's not forcing you to work with him by pinpoint. Beside, you can't buy GH in the discount bins.

A lot of IFBB's charge a lot of money for coaching. Fouad charges $2000 for contest prep. Branch Warren is $2500.

This whole coach shit I think is getting out of hand.
I feel like everyone and there mother is a prep coach now days.

The thing that kills me is so many people at my gym think there coaches or gurus etc. but they all use someone to do there diet.

At some point I feel like I wouldn't use someone who wouldn't use themselves.

A lot of people are smarter then they give themselves credit for and could do there own diet if they really wanted to.

Thats a lot of money, he must pay close attn to his clients then because I cant imagine he has too many if hes charging that much, lmao.

Ben is a super nice guy, very approachable and has a good head on his shoulders.

But with that being said Id rather go with someone with a kill track record such as Shelby, thats why I am with Shelby.

I have paid the big bucks for Farrah before and I didnt learn a damn thing. The diet I had was actually the same as Dennis James diet he posted at the same time on Flexonline, lol. Communication wasnt too great either. He tailors to the bigger names, the pros and top NPC guys get his close attn where he is able to get more publicity obviously.

I think you should pay them based on results ... not placings but results..

Call me crazy but im a sub contractor so when I do jobs people know exactly what they are getting , what material , what time frame, and what the outcome is going to look like..

Here's an epic idea! Save your money and be your own guru!

Here's an epic idea! Save your money and be your own guru!

I am gearing my mind more along this road brad. I think it might be what I need to spark my passion again. A new challenge and way.

hiring some one like a fakhri or palumbo can go a long way in getting you media attention and help with the political side of bodybuilding. i've known several people who've hired these guys and never followed a day of there advice. palumbo had a much more impessive roster of atheletes when he was signed with md

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner