over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ben Pakulski Coaching

a lot of people also like to think they are better than they actually are and getting big name trainer helps feed their ego's.

Here's an epic idea! Save your money and be your own guru!

Exactly! Thank you! Someone with some sense here. I've never understood the whole guru thing. It's not rocket science. Up the protein, lower the calories, and up the cardio. WOW....glute situations in 16 weeks. It cracks me up when these gurus at the gym hit me up to do my diet when I'm in better condition than any of them year round.

Exactly! Thank you! Someone with some sense here. I've never understood the whole guru thing. It's not rocket science. Up the protein, lower the calories, and up the cardio. WOW....glute situations in 16 weeks. It cracks me up when these gurus at the gym hit me up to do my diet when I'm in better condition than any of them year round.

Yes but you stay in better condition then 99.99999% of the population. I have a buddy that keeps shredded glutes year round, so he accounts for that .000009 .

Here's an epic idea! Save your money and be your own guru!

Didn't you have Shelby as your guru last year? Haha, I'm just kidding Brad. Are you flying solo this year?

Didn't you have Shelby as your guru last year? Haha, I'm just kidding Brad. Are you flying solo this year?
Solo for the rest of my bodybuilding career.

I've met Ben several times and he's one of the nicest, down-to-earth Pros I've ever encountered. Not too sure about "egotistical"...

As for cost, he's smart. He knows his window to really make money from bodybuilding (unless he builds a "brand") is about 8-10 years. He's striking while the iron is hot. If he can get it, good for him!

That said, I would rather spend less on John or Shelby and get a proven track record. In fact, I just hired John and sent payment today.

Guys,

I suspect this is very intentional:

The high price point keeps away the DROVES of young guys who would probably be contacting him.

The high cost ensures that anyone who does higher him will have funds to go all out and will be committed to doing what he sets forth.

The high cost also keeps the # of clients low, which I'd guess is also intentional as he's got other projects (a training program or two now that he's actively marketing, working for Flex, etc.)

So, he's probably quite happy that more people are going to other less expensive trainers and if he has 3-6 of these folks / year (maybe 2-3 at a time) that's very manageable.

I'm guessing they'd also be folks who are very rich and can fly him out or come see him in Tampa OR they'd be high level competitors possibly competing at shows where he could either work a booth or be a guest poser, so he'd kill two birds with one stone if he travels to that person's show(s).

-Scott

Guys,

I suspect this is very intentional:

The high price point keeps away the DROVES of young guys who would probably be contacting him.

The high cost ensures that anyone who does higher him will have funds to go all out and will be committed to doing what he sets forth.

The high cost also keeps the # of clients low, which I'd guess is also intentional as he's got other projects (a training program or two now that he's actively marketing, working for Flex, etc.)

So, he's probably quite happy that more people are going to other less expensive trainers and if he has 3-6 of these folks / year (maybe 2-3 at a time) that's very manageable.

I'm guessing they'd also be folks who are very rich and can fly him out or come see him in Tampa OR they'd be high level competitors possibly competing at shows where he could either work a booth or be a guest poser, so he'd kill two birds with one stone if he travels to that person's show(s).

-Scott

SOme very good points.

I wish i could kidnap Dante Trudel and have him prep and train me for my next show. :p He knows so much about this business but isnt interested in that aspect.

WHy do these guys charge soo Much??? 16 week prep 3k and 6k for a full year. Who has he prepped to charge that much? If i was going to spend that much I would use Hany, farah or Aceto.

Maybe he knows something we don't. He's a freak. must know something good. 300lbs in the off season. 2013 2nd place in the Arnold. Nuff said. If you have to ask, you can't afford.

maybe I'm just a super genius but if I was training and could charge 500 bucks an hour and trained 2 people a day isn't that better then charging 100 bucks an hour and training 10 people a day?

I know it's silly.

Yes but you stay in better condition then 99.99999% of the population. I have a buddy that keeps shredded glutes year round, so he accounts for that .000009 .

I have a buddy that won overall his very first show, stay's around 7% body fat and used his gf (who never works out) as his guru. Go figure.

maybe I'm just a super genius but if I was training and could charge 500 bucks an hour and trained 2 people a day isn't that better then charging 100 bucks an hour and training 10 people a day?

I know it's silly.

You are a genius!

I wish i could kidnap Dante Trudel and have him prep and train me for my next show. :p He knows so much about this business but isnt interested in that aspect.

Shit, skip the training, have him mentor you for business purposes.

I have a buddy that won overall his very first show, stay's around 7% body fat and used his gf (who never works out) as his guru. Go figure.

%7 is fat for him. I'd say around %5. He let me be his guru that one day, haha.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear