over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ben Pakulski discussion

He generally seems to come across as a decent guy and I thought his MI40 program was okay (nothing Earth-shattering, a little gimmicky, but overall, not a bad program). I definitely agree that the newer version's infomercial had a pretty slimy feel to it though. I also really just don't get this Vince Del Monte character, that Ben apparently associates with. Somehow I got on this tool's mailing list and he sends out at least one sales pitch a week for something or other. I read them for the entertainment value. They're usually something along the lines of, "everything you think you know about building muscle and burning fat is completely wrong but fortunately, I've discovered the secrets, which I'll graciously provide to you in my new e-book. Now normally, people pay at least $1200 for this information, which is a total bargain, but I let my close friends and family have it for only $500; however, because I like you so much, if you act right now, I'm going to let you have it all for the unheard of price of only $199! You'd be an idiot to not take advantage of this super-duper special offer, I'm basically giving this incredible information away but only to you and a few other people I've hand chosen because you're so special and I think you deserve it!" He also sends out an occasional bizarre video of something that I can't imagine anyone really giving a shit about (e.g. "here's a video I recorded of the workers bringing equipment for my brand new state of the art home gym into my basement, I know you're just as excited about this as I am so enjoy this awesome video that I made especially for you!")

I tend to follow the "just train hard , get your meals in " plan...and fuck the 15 mins prior training you need this or that...45 mins after u need this other shit and before taking a shit make sure you take 1000 vitamin C crap...fuck it...eat, train ,eat again ,sleep ,recover..wanna put on mass ,add cals , wanna drop fat , consume less , up your cardio ...simple

Much too simple. There must be more

I am very strict with the carb backloading and it works unbelievable. I can eat as much junk as I want in the 4 hours after training if I no carb it until I work out at 6.

Yo ALLEX I fast forward his bullshit in generation iron too LMAO

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Post workout ruined me yesterday. 150g uncooked white rice post workout has just ruined me completely. Don't look forward to eating it. <br />
<br />
Surely if I'm having 6 meals it's gonna be so much easier to do pro fat brekkie then the rest pro carb other than pre bed which is pro fat. 50g pro each meal. 70g carbs x 4 meals plus 60g pwo and 60g intra.<br />
<br />
That hits my 400g and would be miles easier<br/>

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ben also doesn't seem big on fruits at all which is strange

I tend to follow the "just train hard , get your meals in " plan...and fuck the 15 mins prior training you need this or that...45 mins after u need this other shit and before taking a shit make sure you take 1000 vitamin C crap...fuck it...eat, train ,eat again ,sleep ,recover..wanna put on mass ,add cals , wanna drop fat , consume less , up your cardio ...simple
X2
It is so simply that virtually nonone believes it is that simple to put on muscle mass, everyone needs THAT secret training routine, secret drug protocol or training periworkout shake recipe that "magically" puts on slabs of muscle...

i dont know how i feel about his nutrition but his vids from mi40 and mi40x were pretty decent. really goes into detail about proper form and such. its helped me immensely in some areas esp calves and biceps. some of it is silly. i like to use a mix of the long rep counts like the 4010 and who's gonna bitch about the drop sets. however i do like to go nice and heavy on occasion too. i think his supplementation suggestions are absolute bullshit and a pitch for different companies.

all in all i see him like most other pros out there doing what he needs to make a buck with training programs and sponsorships. no need to hate.

Diet confuses the he'll outta me. Everyone says different things

Diet confuses the he'll outta me. Everyone says different things

Many ways to skin the cat. It just has to be a sensible and effective approach.

Many ways to skin the cat. It just has to be a sensible and effective approach.

I just want something simple to stick to that's semi enjoyable. I'll never be a pro but I still want to progress. Do you mind if I PM you?

Diet confuses the he'll outta me. Everyone says different things.

That's because everyone is different.

I make it simple:

1kg of boneless raw chicken or red meat is around 800g of it's cooked version, which gives you around 250g of protein. That's a good target. If it's fish, make the portions a tad bigger, since fish has a smaller protein content.

Watch your body. Getting fat and bloated? Take it easy on carbs. Getting flat? Eat more carbs. Usually avoid nasty stuff, like sodas, candies, pizza, etc...

Eat varied fruits and veggies. Health first.

A bit of olive oil in your salads should take care of your fats.

I try to eat whatever I want once a week. I usually end up eating boat loads of sushi because I love it, but even pizza and ice cream are ok. The only thing that I'll never drink is soda, even diet (hate that shit).

I also avoid bread, that shit bloats me like hell.

That's basically it. Maybe use that as a guide and adjust according to how your body responds and your personal taste.

That's because everyone is different.

I make it simple:

1kg of boneless raw chicken or red meat is around 800g of it's cooked version, which gives you around 250g of protein. That's a good target. If it's fish, make the portions a tad bigger, since fish has a smaller protein content.

Watch your body. Getting fat and bloated? Take it easy on carbs. Getting flat? Eat more carbs. Usually avoid nasty stuff, like sodas, candies, pizza, etc...

Eat varied fruits and veggies. Health first.

A bit of olive oil in your salads should take care of your fats.

I try to eat whatever I want once a week. I usually end up eating boat loads of sushi because I love it, but even pizza and ice cream are ok. The only thing that I'll never drink is soda, even diet (hate that shit).

I also avoid bread, that shit bloats me like hell.

That's basically it. Maybe use that as a guide and adjust according to how your body responds and your personal taste.

QFT, this is one of the best post on this forum about diet, theres no need to eat more than 250g, even thats overkill, 1.2-1.7g ofprotein per kg is MORE than enough protein, no matter if ur on 1g or 10g of gear + slin:)

I agree.

All this intra workout u need this and 30 min before u need this. Ain't gonna make the difference of even 1lb of lean muscle gain as opposed to someone that doesn't do that when diet and workouts stay the same.

Ain't gonna give u the edge in my opinion. Eat big, train big for gains

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Ben...pfft.

He used to be jacked.

I guess I wouldn't care if it wasnt for his self righteous posting on FB all the time.
And some of the shit is down right idiotic.

I agree.

All this intra workout u need this and 30 min before u need this. Ain't gonna make the difference of even 1lb of lean muscle gain as opposed to someone that doesn't do that when diet and workouts stay the same.

Ain't gonna give u the edge in my opinion. Eat big, train big for gains
[/url]

Exactly. Poor Arnold...imagine what he could have achieved if he was taking intra workout shakes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I wonder why when someone is trying to go all scientific about bodybuilding they're always trying to sell you something.

heres the basic routine for those wondering

incline 4 sets 0f 8
-4 second negative
-last set (NOS) is a triple drop set all three drops to failure with 4 second negative

add three more exercises, with same process and thats it

I wonder why when someone is trying to go all scientific about bodybuilding they're always trying to sell you something.

It's the Tnation influenza;

Use science to make people buy your crap.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws