advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ben Pakulski gets props for getting his gut down!

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
Ben Pakulski was criticized at his las pro showing for having a large gut (distention, blocky waist). He really deserves props for responding to that critique and bringing his waistline down. Much improved. I feel like he is underrated at times. He has freaky size but the lack of aesthetic has hurt him in the past few showings.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGRhItUoZQo/
Dat vacuum?

**broken link removed**

How about DeAsha out of nowhere too, fast rising.

5th Jon Delarosa
4th Ben Pakulski
3rd Fouad Abiad
2nd Maxx Charles
1st Nathan DeAsha - 2016 Toronto Pro Open Bodybuilding Champion

Last edited:
IMO he should have been 3rd. Maybe higher. His triceps are always a little lacking though.

he's always been a solid bber

cept for his arms, back, and gut

I llove Ben, he's one of the smartest guys out there and can explain the real biomechanics that make lifting weights more productive, also seems like an honestly good guy and always been a good sport

hes a freak and looks great !

He looked great with his vacuum pose.

He got 4th because he lost considerable size on his chest and shoulders.
Back was off too.

His legs are always diced.

Fouad is getting better and better too. You can see all that work with JM is really paying off.

I noticed too. He proved me wrong! didn't turn up with his ususal triplets.

Still shit arms and back though. bis are just disgrace 'no pro level size there' but props for stomach. upper and lower not in harmony as always so that issue still stands. Legs overpower his entire physique.

now if he can get his legs to match the rest of him.

i herd he don't do ANY direct compound leg
movements anymore...

:cool:

now if he can get his legs to match the rest of him.

i herd he don't do ANY direct compound leg
movements anymore...

Seems believable... Branch stopped training his legs for a period of time to get them to match his upper body

He looked great with his vacuum pose.

He got 4th because he lost considerable size on his chest and shoulders.
Back was off too.

His legs are always diced.

Fouad is getting better and better too. You can see all that work with JM is really paying off.

Fouad's mid section is getting out of control/very distracting.

He have done the vacuum pose plenty of times, for the last 3 years. Not sure what that IG is on about.

He controlled the gut better when in transition in this show, but when relaxed it's still plenty big.

But to see that you probably have to dig in on MD, or something, and see all the pictures, and not only the good ones. I just did that, because i was pretty sure that he had done that vacuum pose before and was a bit confused with all this posts about it, here and on other places, and had to check it out.

But, yeh, he looked better. No doubt about it.

Last edited:
Ben is a great guy! It's a pity he has some faults with his physique. I guess his main problem will always be getting his upper body in line with his legs which are so overwhelming.

Obviously he can't exactly just make it disappear when it has grown over years. But from the pics I have seen he does look much better. It will never be small but hopefully he can bring it down even more. Although by doing that his major strong point (his legs) may look even more bigger. Whilst his weaker half (upper body) will likely lose fullness. It's gonna be hard for him and I can't see his placings improving much due to all the other freaks out there but it's good to see him improving the best he can.

I will say out of all the pro's Ben really does know his stuff and I have learned a lot from him over the years. I recommend any newbies out there or guys always wanting to improve to check out some of his you tube videos. He did make some unwise moves in recent times (thinking about $) but his training videos/tutorials are still loaded with useful tips.

Ben started losing upper body size when he stopped doing what got him the size up top and got all scientific instead of using basic heavy compounds movements. If his lower body wasn't genetically gifted the way it is the lower half would have done the same.

Ever notice how Ben always looks like he's only around 220lbs in a lot of his videos and offseason and then when he does a show he gets massive and shredded at the same time. I've only seen a few guys do this.

Ben started losing upper body size when he stopped doing what got him the size up top and got all scientific instead of using basic heavy compounds movements. If his lower body wasn't genetically gifted the way it is the lower half would have done the same.

This is part of the reason I mentioned the above. His upper body is much weaker compared to his legs that if he does what is needed to lose inches around his waist he is only going to lose overall fullness. The first place that will go would be his weaker upper body whilst his legs will probably lose very little. Then you have the fact he won't look 5 months pregnant so his legs will probably look even more disproportionate. I guess all he can do is his best though. He is looking great though and it's good to see him placing higher.

Look at this comparison from 2016 vs 2015 vs 2014 vs 2013. FWIW, the photos are from MD, i didn't resize any of them, some are taken closer and some far away. It's not perfect but it gives a better idea of his evolution in the last 4 years.

qtQbx4Y.jpg

Z4KxvV9.jpg

I'm curious, at the high end\pro level of conditioning, what training techniques, drugs, etc. could be used to reduce the size of your gut\waist?

I mean, you're already looking at being ~4-6%, so it's not like you're losing any more fat there.

So how does a guy go from being 6% with a larger gut to 6% with a smaller one?

I'm curious, at the high end\pro level of conditioning, what training techniques, drugs, etc. could be used to reduce the size of your gut\waist?

I mean, you're already looking at being ~4-6%, so it's not like you're losing any more fat there.

So how does a guy go from being 6% with a larger gut to 6% with a smaller one?

its all in the way they feed themselves...

i mean...we aren't talking about palumboisim here,
just the way they handle the off season will change the gut.

also, i feel if you continually GO HEAVY, these people tent to have
larger midsections. Branch, Coleman, Kai...ect

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws