over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ben Pakulski

i would like to see ben and homonunculus train , that would be a cool vid to watch :)

Didn't know you were in tampa? I have trained at a few other places in this area and nothing is even remotely close to downtown powerhouse. Unfortunately I have to train in the evening when its super busy at the beginning of the week at least. Later in the week it gets better and was empty bc of the holiday tonight.

Been here a little less than a year now. I move around from gym to gym a bit. I've just moved into a house (out of a rental), so feeling out the new area, too.

I can't imagine what it would be like in there after 5PM. (Well, I can, and that's why I just want to imagine it... LOL)

Was busy this afternoon, but died off really fast.

-S

i would like to see ben and homonunculus train , that would be a cool vid to watch :)

I'm looking forward to see some of that video that was shot last week. Any idea if / when it would be out?...

-S

Been here a little less than a year now. I move around from gym to gym a bit. I've just moved into a house (out of a rental), so feeling out the new area, too.

I can't imagine what it would be like in there after 5PM. (Well, I can, and that's why I just want to imagine it... LOL)

-S

I saw Ya in there today brother. Didn't want to bother you mid workout. You were in the zone with your headphones on.

Yea Saturday afternoons are awesome but it's the only time I can train mid afternoon.

I saw Ya in there today brother. Didn't want to bother you mid workout. You were in the zone with your headphones on.

Yea Saturday afternoons are awesome but it's the only time I can train mid afternoon.

No shit!!!

Say something next time, man, seriously. I'm not nearly as mean as I (try to) look... LOL (You are right, though, I do try to minimize talking, etc. I can get going sometimes and next thing I know, my workout took three hours... LOL. )

I was surprised by Saturday not being more busy. It wasn't too bad at all, really.

-S

No shit!!!

Say something next time, man, seriously. I'm not nearly as mean as I (try to) look... LOL (You are right, though, I do try to minimize talking, etc. I can get going sometimes and next thing I know, my workout took three hours... LOL. )

I was surprised by Saturday not being more busy. It wasn't too bad at all, really.

-S

Truth be told I'm the same way. Head down and get to work. I'll make sure next time I see Ya to say what's up.

-S

Took a few days off for the holidays, didn't know there were so many bros on here that went to Tampa PH. Seriously one of the best gyms I've visited. Great facility, enough free weights to where you don't have to wait (although could use more 110-150 dbs) great eye candy and the staff is pretty cool.

...except on Mondays after 6. It sounds cliche but I think every swinging dick in Tampa "starts" their routine on Monday. I'm just standing there like:
49189225.jpg

I'm looking forward to see some of that video that was shot last week. Any idea if / when it would be out?...

-S

im not sure actually, will prob crop up soon, il keep an eye out for it

I enjoy his videos on youtube. He seems very analytical in his approach.

I'm glad I have watched his videos because there is a discrepancy between between the advertisement and his videos. In the ad, he says what he charges per hour to train people. In one of his 50 questions videos on youtube, one of the questions is "how much do you charge to train people". His answer is..."I don't".

-S

Its pretty packed between 5 and say 7pm, but the vast majority of the people are really considerate in getting there stuff done quickly or at least letting you work in. Its an awesome gym. Ive only seen you there a couple times in off peak hours. It isn't bad at peak times and sometimes its really motivating.
Ben seems pretty cool, but I haven't bothered him. I would enjoy hearing you guys compare notes

Its pretty packed between 5 and say 7pm, but the vast majority of the people are really considerate in getting there stuff done quickly or at least letting you work in. Its an awesome gym. Ive only seen you there a couple times in off peak hours. It isn't bad at peak times and sometimes its really motivating.
Ben seems pretty cool, but I haven't bothered him. I would enjoy hearing you guys compare notes

That's good to hear. I've had a few bizarre gym etiquette experiences in there. (I generally try to train mid-afternoon, to break up my work day and avoid lunch and after work crowds.)

YES - definitely motivating. Some very big cats in there.

Ben's definitely been cool in my interaction with him. He does get bothered when training sometimes so I imagine he appreciates that you give him some space. Fans can get a bit overzealous (kind of lose their minds) a bit, from what I've heard.

He's talked about having me on his radio show, but no go so far. I imagine now that he's back hitting it full bore (and I plan on being down there a bit more the next few months, I think), we might be able to get something rolling.

-S

Welcome To Hell Leg Training with Cody Montgomery, Ben Pakulski, & Coach Chris Cormier

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_c25MxxNPE"]Welcome To Hell Leg Training with Cody Montgomery, Ben Pakulski, & Coach Chris Cormier - YouTube[/ame]

That's how Chris worked out when he was going for his pro card, that kind of training is a must if you wanna go pro :rolleyes:

'DEFINED' OFFICIAL TRAILER (BODYBUILDING MOVIE WITH BEN PAKULSKI)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tNZ14pMp-Q"]'DEFINED' OFFICIAL TRAILER (BODYBUILDING MOVIE WITH BEN PAKULSKI) - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws