over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ben Pollack insane transformation- working with Justin Harris

Eh, still not common. I PL'd for years. Guys aren't trying to MOVE UP classes. You are immediately exposed to new records and way stronger dudes. If your weight is trending up there, then yeah. But its much more common to be trying to figure out ways to drop a class and break something below you.

Not saying insulin/gh is NOT used. GH far more than insulin tho, but straight for recovering purposes.

It's also for going down classes. The trend when westside was at its peak was to go up then back down weight classes, as i'm sure you can imagine that kind of yo-yo needs some help with stability.

You guys wanna see a top powerlifter cycle?
I don't think this is common, but may be interesting nonetheless.

Chris Duffin:
I?m a little hesitant to write up everything for couple reasons. This isn?t for everyone, is not what I recommend, and I?m still experimenting. Much of my performance has been from the sheer amount of work I put in and with messing with the larger dosages this year I don?t have the capacity to train balls out like I used to (although I still train a lot if you follow my logs). HOWEVER my gym, family life, and professional life have all grown so much in the last few years that I simply don?t have the time to make it to the gym as frequently, as long, and I?m usually doing a ton of coaching when I?m there now. So I'm just figuring out how to put all this together and what works best in the end for me.

So a little background and context.
I had deadlifted 4x bw in comp before ever going on.
I set a #4 all-time multi total my first cycle on 4 years ago (and my last multi-ply meet)
I am chasing some very aggressive goals and I have some major issues that are only getting worse. I may only have a few meets left that I can try achieve my goals at before the issues become insurmountable.

Here is some basic info. Sorry I?m not going to lay all this out in an ?how to? approach and there is a lot of detail and timing that is important so don?t try to duplicate without knowledge.

Off season
175-250mg test and maybe some anavar in the 100-120mg range
GH 20iu (pulsed preworkout only 4x a week)
Slin 20iu(Humalog preworkout only but timed to not interfere with GH and combined with special shake of carbs, creatine, amino?s, potassium that is drunken with it and during workout)
IGF1LR3 & PegMGF (alternate between the two immediately postworkout along with herbal Glucose shuttling sups to upregulate after GH and Slin)
GH releasing Peptides taken non training days

With this I can train like crazy and recover from it and if I do the work I can keep the progress rolling like when I?m on cycle. The pulsing approach keeps my blood sugar in control nicely versus the more frequent doses of GH most people do and seem to get better recovery with putting everything around the workout.

Cycle
Last meet 4 weeks ago I was up to the following by the meet
3100mg Test
700mg Mast Prop
700mg NPP
700mg Tren
I only ran two weeks of orals since I have bigger meet next month
2 weeks Winny/Drol @ 100mg each

Currently @ 3 weeks out
I added my GH/Slin/Peptide combo the last 4 weeks on top of everything above
Will be dropping all that in a few days to give my 3 weeks to get weight and bloat in control
3200mg test
1400mg Mast Prop (bumped to 1050 then 1400 over last 4 weeks)
1050mg NPP (just bumped)
700mg Tren
Two weeks ago I added orals (5 weeks out)
120mg Tbol
120mg Var
75mg Winny
3 weeks out (next few days) I will be dropping Var and Winny and adding
1000mcg Methly Tren

Again these dosages are fairly new to me this year. Just trying to see what I can tolerate, what the pros and cons are, and?. I?m all in, I don?t have many more shots at what I want to hit.

Had a liver function Test 3 weeks ago with AST 40 & ALT60. No anti-E or other ancillaries just relying on Masteron and over the counter PES Erase Pro.

My first All-Time raw record set earlier this year was much lower dosed.
Was only an 8 week cycle coming off GH/Slin/Peptide coast cycle.
at end I was at
1500MG Test
1100mg Mast Prop
700mg Tren
700mg NPP
600mg EQ
240mg dbol (180/240 the last weeks only)
120mg Var

one last note.... I probably spend more time on Var than off over the course of a year.

You guys wanna see a top powerlifter cycle?
I don't think this is common, but may be interesting nonetheless.

Chris Duffin:

I was involved with powerlifting for 19 years and trained with many WR holders and all time top 20 lifters. Duffins cycle was above and beyond anything I ever heard of. Even he said it did more harm than good and he would never do that again.

Almost every lifter I trained with used 250-500mg test year round and then added a little more test with deca and dbol or anadrol. A lot of guys got hurt on tren so it wasn’t used much.

I never knew anyone personally who used GH or insulin while powerlifting.

We always encouraged lifters to get bigger and not worry about weight classes unless it was for a WR. Even westside said get as big as you can until your deadlift goes down and then move down a weight class. Those who are top lifters and have a 24hr weigh in (48 hours in the old WPO days) it was common to cut 20-30lbs and use an IV to rehydrate.

I was involved with powerlifting for 19 years and trained with many WR holders and all time top 20 lifters. Duffins cycle was above and beyond anything I ever heard of. Even he said it did more harm than good and he would never do that again.

That's right. I was really surprised to read that, surprised he would even post it because most would be embarassed or too insecure to admit to it. This was a long time ago, so I admit I would like to know what he did for his recent Grand Goals Squat of 1000 x 3.
He is smart but at the same time he looks like a tortured psycho. He has those crazy eyes :D

If I were to speculate, Dan Green was up there dosage wise :D Greg Panora has talked about 4 grams and not expecting to see 30. Then he had a stroke. I think even Louie said he would become the best but would not live long. Though Louie once said he'd never seen anyone hurt by roids, yeah right:D

Apparently many used a pain iller for horses to bloat for a meet. Something very nasty for kidneys. So many powerlifters have been a bit nuts.

I’ve heard rumors about a few top lifters but I won’t say their names. One WR holder said at a seminar he suggests you take 1000mg of test per 100lbs of bodyweight. Another big but now retired WR holder was taking Gh and test to get to the 308lb class. Lots of guys taking over 4-500mg of just orals per day before a meet. I know a lifter who would take 1000mg of dbol the day before and day of a meet. On the other hand, I trained with a former WR holder in the 308 class who only took 400mg test. Most of the guys I knew from my team didn’t really know much about drugs and never took high amounts.

Panora has a great story about spending a few days in jail before a meet. Once he got out he got in his car, cut weight and went right to the meet from jail. He still hit a WR total lol

That's right. I was really surprised to read that, surprised he would even post it because most would be embarassed or too insecure to admit to it. This was a long time ago, so I admit I would like to know what he did for his recent Grand Goals Squat of 1000 x 3.
He is smart but at the same time he looks like a tortured psycho. He has those crazy eyes :D

If I were to speculate, Dan Green was up there dosage wise :D Greg Panora has talked about 4 grams and not expecting to see 30. Then he had a stroke. I think even Louie said he would become the best but would not live long. Though Louie once said he'd never seen anyone hurt by roids, yeah right:D

Apparently many used a pain iller for horses to bloat for a meet. Something very nasty for kidneys. So many powerlifters have been a bit nuts.
Everyone thinks is about dose I have a friend that squatted 920 @ 220 and only did 500 test and 400 deca and added 30 mg of dball

Everyone thinks is about dose I have a friend that squatted 920 @ 220 and only did 500 test and 400 deca and added 30 mg of dball
Genetics first and foremost‐ you're either naturally strong or you're not, you are built to deadlift, bench and squat or you aren't. I've seen plenty of competitors slam gear get past up by guys w a year training naturally under their belt who were just blessed w whatever ratio of muscle fibers that give them absolute brute strength. Take a look at that vid of a lean Iian Valliere (ifbb pro bb) @ 19 years old throwing up 500lbs, I'm guessing gear played little to no part in this feat... mom and dad did. You either were born w it or you have to train, eat, and kill yourself to have it... and the elite ones are both.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws