over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ben Pollock and Justin Harris Train Back

You can always pick up quality CPAP off Craigslist. Whether you go that way or wait for a doctor, get one ASAP - it will make a night and day difference in sleep, daily energy levels, gains, strength, etc.
So I did that and couldn't figure out how to set it properly... I may (likely am) just an idiot, but it seemed to make things even worse.

Good video. With trap bar deads I feel this mostly in my legs and use it as my main quad exercise, but I see you do it on back day rather than rack deads. Just a preference or do you consider trap bar deads more of a back exercise? Maybe most do and I'm out of touch lol
It's more quads and glutes for me, too, although I do get some good trap work from it. Honestly I will usually do trap bar on leg days after squatting, but I had the chance to film with Jeff Sygo and wanted to get something cool on video!

If you're really into trap bar pulls, the Kabuki version is worth looking into. It's VERY pricey but it's balanced such that you can actually make it more of a back-dominant movement if you like.

Prob one of the crazier transformations in a year period

I think he was held back quite a bit trying to make weight for PL, and his body grew like a weed once unrestricted (not to take away anything from JH and his methods)

That’s correct. He basically created the ideal environment for growth after restricting his calories tying to make 181 for powerlifting first 2 years, and then depleting down to compete in classic.
I wouldn’t recommend that to anyone, but if you had to pick the perfect situation to grow out of—that was it.

That’s correct. He basically created the ideal environment for growth after restricting his calories tying to make 181 for powerlifting first 2 years, and then depleting down to compete in classic.
I wouldn’t recommend that to anyone, but if you had to pick the perfect situation to grow out of—that was it.

I can name MAYBE five guys who can take 80-90% of an elite 1rpm and use it for volume/hypertrophy
I can name MAYBE a few guys who can diet, train, and recover like that for years
I can name MAYBE one guy who can actually discern clinical data from subjective experience while executing at his level

We always want to call guys freaks like they were born with a silver spoon in there mouth, rather than they earned every inch of, my mans earned his.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131