over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bench press fail

Does he seriously not know how to do the roll of shame?

I've only had to do it once, but instead of screaming like a girl for help, I just roll it down my body. Easy as pie. Then I power clean it up and front squat it back on, that alleviates some of the shame.

I was thinking the same thing, roll it down your torso and onto your waist. I had to do that once too, hurts like hell but its a hell of a lot safer than what he did I think.

I've done the roll off method before.... I was scared for my junk though, I actually considered just hanging ten until someone came to help, but no came fast enough.

Those feet kicking in the air at the end....PRICELESS !!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!!

Ive been there and know that feeling of panic. I didnt have the ends clamped though, I just didnt want to dump them and put a hole in the drywall. Once I realized I had no other options I was like fuck it. Man was I surprised at how fast the bar came back once all the weights fell off the other side!

I was thinking the same thing, roll it down your torso and onto your waist. I had to do that once too, hurts like hell but its a hell of a lot safer than what he did I think.

That was a great video. It takes me back to my highschool garage workout days. The roll of shame hurts physically and emotionally! Its always funny to me.

Yes that works. but it kills your belly. I have done it once :( :naughty:

that sux, but like it was said why post that? i like the slight weeping at the end myself...lol

By the time he screamed for his mom I had to turn it off I felt too bad

Guys I have been lifting since I was 13 Im 52 now so in those 39 years I have been pinned, smacked, dropped on, pinched, crushed I could go on and on. My worst ever was when I was 24 warming up one nite on bench had 505 on the bar and my usuall trusted 3 spotters when I went heavy. So I do 3 easy reps go to sit it back in the rack my right wrist flips down I loose grip bar hits my chest breaks my sternum and three ribbs under my right arm. About a month later where was I aaahhh benching again?
Maybe sometime I tell you boys how I took out a squat rack a huge mirror and some of the wall crashin while squatting 780
I got so many of those stories I could write a book!

That kid will either never lift weights again or he will be on here looking for some juice. LMAO.

That was a great video. It takes me back to my highschool garage workout days. The roll of shame hurts physically and emotionally! Its always funny to me.

Yeah, believe it or not I actually laughed at myself when I had to do it.

Guys I have been lifting since I was 13 Im 52 now so in those 39 years I have been pinned, smacked, dropped on, pinched, crushed I could go on and on. My worst ever was when I was 24 warming up one nite on bench had 505 on the bar and my usuall trusted 3 spotters when I went heavy. So I do 3 easy reps go to sit it back in the rack my right wrist flips down I loose grip bar hits my chest breaks my sternum and three ribbs under my right arm. About a month later where was I aaahhh benching again?
Maybe sometime I tell you boys how I took out a squat rack a huge mirror and some of the wall crashin while squatting 780
I got so many of those stories I could write a book!

Reminds me of a day at my gym once when a guy freaked out and dumped the bar when he was squatting, wow what a rukus! The guy just let it fall off his back and BAM! I never failed at a squat, the guy was obviously using too much weight. The weight was even that much, maybe 315.

I couldn't get the weight racked one time when i was on the incline and i had belt on. Rolled it down my midsection and got my belly fat smashed between the bar and the belt. Had a hickey about 8 inches long across my belly. One and only time i had to do it. No bar clamps after that little fiasco.:naughty:

That kid will either never lift weights again or he will be on here looking for some juice. LMAO.

I would say the latter of the two!

Watching that made me nervoussssss:eek:

I watched a dude in a meet years back benchin 400lbs his triceps just gave out the bar fell back on his neck it was awful to see. Had he been alone he would be dead!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131