over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bench pressed 405 tonight! Woo Hoo

Bad Fox

Banned
I started back training Jan 7th of this year after 10 years off with zero excersize. 10 yrs ago I did hit 410 but hurt the shoulder doing so. When I started back in January all I could bench was 135 for 9 reps. I have not missed a single workout since I started back.

There has been a few times ive gotten close again, but the old aches and pains of my 45 yr old body slowed me down. But tonight..... my old ass held together.

Bad Fox bench pressing 405! - YouTube

Props! Gotta love the feeling of going above and beyond your expectations. Best possible high there is hands down. The high of self accomplishment. Good job again sir!

Great progress bro, looks like you got that up pretty easily too. I used to workout at your gym by the way, small world.

WTF....you stopped at one rep? Seriously looks like a triple with that is right around the corner!

i dont believe what i hear bu tI believe what i see hahaha! well done !:eek:

Well done, 405 has been a big goal of mine too. I am finally getting close myself.

Congrats Bro
I been flirting with it awhile myself wanna hit that 400 mark.my best 380,
just turned the clock to 49.

You made that look easy!

Thank you. It sure didnt feel easy.

Props! Gotta love the feeling of going above and beyond your expectations. Best possible high there is hands down. The high of self accomplishment. Good job again sir!

Thats exactly it! Im a goal driven guy and it felt great to accomplish that one.

Great progress bro, looks like you got that up pretty easily too. I used to workout at your gym by the way, small world.

No kidding? That was the club fitness in old ofallon. Where do you work out now?

WTF....you stopped at one rep? Seriously looks like a triple with that is right around the corner!

It looked easier than it felt! But its amazing what you can do with the right mindset.

i dont believe what i hear bu tI believe what i see hahaha! well done !:eek:

Yes sir. I hear a lot of people say they bench AROUND 400 or whatever weight. It seems chinese math has made its way into weight lifting. LOL

Well done, 405 has been a big goal of mine too. I am finally getting close myself.

For me... its a matter of not getting in a hurry. I cant work with heavy weights more than 2 weeks. I start becoming over trained and inflammation and soreness sets in. Take your time .... its quicker than having to come back from an injury.

Congrats Bro
I been flirting with it awhile myself wanna hit that 400 mark.my best 380,
just turned the clock to 49.

Dam you are so close. Believe me... I know the feeling. Lots of young guys 28-35 can hit 315 for multiple reps at my gym. But 4 plates thins the herd a little. Its fun being the older guy sometimes isnt it?

good job
keep your goals growing and you will keep growing :headbang:

No kidding? That was the club fitness in old ofallon. Where do you work out now?

Yep the north location by Hot Shots. I work out at a Club Fitness downtown and sometimes Gold's but there's no locations real close to where I live now so mostly club fitness.

Yep the north location by Hot Shots. I work out at a Club Fitness downtown and sometimes Gold's but there's no locations real close to where I live now so mostly club fitness.

I would love to work out at Golds. Ive never been in one. The new one in Ofallon looks amazing on the outside. We joined club fitness for the baby sitting and tons of classes and locations. Plus it was dirt cheap. LOL

The equipment at the old Ofallon one is in need of a lot of replacement though. But it still gets the job done. Pm me if you are ever up in the chuck and maybe we could train together sometime. Im looking to focus on BB for a while now that ive got that bench press itch out of the way and I could use some tips.

Awesome brotha! It's a great feeling getting to your goal!

Congrats bro! Hard work pays off.

Good job bro that's impressive!

Congrats man!!!! 405 has gotta feel amazing haha

Awesome brotha! It's a great feeling getting to your goal!

Thank you everyone. I know its not that much for some folks. But getting there from a 205 max just 10 months ago made me happy. True I had some muscle memory helping me out and maybe a pin or 2. LOL

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity