over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bench Shirt 101...

The actual best shirt ever was given only to sponsored lifters. By best I mean it gave the highest competition for elite benchers. It was the Inzer Maroon Denim multi ply. It really never had an official name because it was never marketed. As a long time sponsored lifter by both Inzer and Titan I own several of these. It has the stopping power to this day miles better than any shirt. I was never strong enough on the top end to fully utilize it. If you see pictures of Gene Rychlak. Or Scott Mendelson. I believe Garry Frank. Who was first ever to bench 800 in a full meet used one. I was there. He blew it up like a warmup. The shirt had so little give. So much stopping power. In my analysis if you didn’t have an efficient stroke it would quickly put you out the groove. I used it in training many times. I could get a shit load off my chest. But couldn’t keep my technique never locking anything out. This shirt took more time to learn. Much more practice. And if you had the balls patience and time to tweak it, the highest reward of any shirt. Ever. You can’t argue with history. I gave one of my shirts I had tweaked far too much. My bad. He was one of the most gifted benchers I’ve ever seen. If not the most. After 2 years of practice. Now think about this. He benched. In contest. With 3 strict judges.
562@19 years old. Oh yeah, he weighed 162!!! You can use whatever formula and method of judging best EVER teen beach. I don’t believe anyone has done better. That’s 3.469 times body weight. At 19. He went on to do 622@178 at 20 before a big beam fell on his shoulder. He’s a good bodybuilder now. The shirt would leave really deep welts under your arms and around the upper arm. It took a good technician. Short stroke. Hundreds of practice reps. And a focus on top end strength different than other shirts. Many questions about why a shirt. How to wear. Something I didn’t see was using shirt sleeves. Basically just like leg sleeves on a squat or pull suit. Baby powder should never be used. It’s possible to wear a tighter sleeve with them. Factually the sleeve tightness and placement is perhaps more important than chest tightness. It’s all about HOW you put it on because it dictates where it ends up and how to utilize it best. The denim shirts are often cut down the back. It is usually the best choice and definitely helps attain shoulder retraction and a better arch. Reinforced necks or super necks on Titan poly shirts are a must if legal. There have been an extremely rare pec tear with a shirt. Often caused by technique or a weight just too high. However I’d bet just 1% of bench pec tears happen in a shirt. I tore my R pec major. The muscle. Completely in half. A few years later I tore my L pec tendon off the bone. If I was shirted it would not have happened. I’m not a whiner. I was told not only would i not bench again. After the R rupture. I may never pull again. Not at the same level. 3 weeks later I yanked 705 at 220 at The Riverfest. My entire shoulder and lower arm turned purple. I’d do it again. Doctors aren’t even close to knowledgeable in elite lifting. 99%. I’m not recommending it. I needed it for myself. Nobody else. Titan makes a device called THE RAM. Not a big fan of Mark Bells device. If you’re in between trying a shirt and staying raw. Definitely try the Ram. It is just enough to actually help your raw bench. Definitely. It severely cuts down on delt and pec injuries. For bodybuilders it’s fun to use off season. More weight more fibers more growth. More change heavier weight equals new excitement to train. That’s my contribution.
Semper Fidelis

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity