over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beneficial or Not

I was put on testosterone therapy by my doc 200mg test Cyp a week… that gave me the courage to start my bodybuilding journey… in December 2018,right before pandemic started February 2019 I built a home gym in my garage, found a source and started with 300 mg test e / 300 mg Deca a week. I saw NO results, was way over weight ( basically a fat a**) so I dieted down to 170lbs then I was lean, very little muscles, found this incredible place ( ProfessionalMuscle) and started to read everything you guys were posting. I changed my Doses to 600mg Test E / 600mg Deca / 200mg Tren E. Did a 4 month cycle as my blast and cruising for 6 weeks the repeated it. 4 cycles I have dropped tren and just going with test and deca, jump start first 3 weeks with Dbol, couldn’t take more than 3 weeks it had my appetite shut down and I felt so bad, maybe my source, I have currently drop that source and am only using our sponsor now. Big difference big changes.
So you went from 200mg total AAS a week to 600mg/wk and got zero gains?
So you then went to 1400mg/wk for 4 months?

Something in your program is really fucked up.

No I got gains, lost my fat went from over 200lbs workout out for over a year lost all my fat leaned down to 170lbs, build muscles to 180lbs that is were I stalled for months now, couldn’t get over the plateau, until just recently…

No I got gains, lost my fat went from over 200lbs workout out for over a year lost all my fat leaned down to 170lbs, build muscles to 180lbs that is were I stalled for months now, couldn’t get over the plateau, until just recently…
February 2019 I built a home gym in my garage, found a source and started with 300 mg test e / 300 mg Deca a week. I saw NO results, was way over weight ( basically a fat a**)

Your words not mine, I interpret NO RESULTS as ZERO GAINS!

And that’s ok, maybe I should of been more thorough in my writing. It’s cool I’m not here for dissection just trying to enjoy my new experience in bodybuilding, loving life and living it to the fullest I can, I learn a great deal from each and everyone of you, so keep it coming I gleaned what I need, I’m not educated man I drive an 18 wheeler deliver cases of bear to grocery stores walk 7-8 miles a day up and down parking lots pushing and lifting bear all day , I’m growing stronger and bigger every day, I’m happy I’m free and I love myself, I try to be positive and carefree, that’s the only way I’ll make it in this cruel world. Whether people believe my progress whether they champion my cause has no affect on how I live now, I can only believe in me. And one day whith the help of God and the knowledge I attain from those that have traveled this path before me, I will achieve.

Fuck yeah dude that was an inspiring post.

You’re a grown man and you’ve researched enough I’m sure to know about the risks of higher dose cycles. Your life, your health, your choice.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws