over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beneficial or Not

Hieu

Registered
Newbies
First off I’d like to proudly say I’ve finally surpassed my plateau after 8 months!!
I’ve followed Big A’s workout guide for beginners… he posted long ago, I’ve up my food intake to 5000 to 7000 calories a day, all bro diets Few cheat meals a week spread my meals out 5-6 times daily, and lowered my total AAS to 1400mg weekly!!! For my body weight of 180lbs, I’m now pushing 190lbs 9 percent body fat.
There are too many of you to thank by name , but thank you all here at ProfessionalMuscle, to the ones that I had direct correspondence and also to the ones that I’ve read posts from.

So let me begin by stating I’m on bulking cycle … Test E 800mg / Deca 600mg 2 jabs a week Sunday and Thursday…second month in and I’m blowing up!!
Very lean gains no bloating no sides other than bad acne only on back( AI’s on deck in case ). Every week I see difference and growth! It’s amazing!!
Getting stronger every work out, P/P/L with progressing overload, one body part a week.(I realize now I was over training and under eating)
So the question is, with this cycle would there be any benefit in injecting a fast acting compound pre workout in the middle of the week … Test P and NPP 1 gram each to boost workout and be more anabolic during work out days, or is it a waist??

If you're making great gains, as you say, I don't see the point in more than doubling your doses. If you're not having any sides right now, I can almost guarantee you will with damn near 3.5 grams of gear. Also, the only time I've felt a difference with something pre workout (injectable that is) is either test base or tren base about an hour before the workout. I've not yet really used an injectable oral.

I see no point of doing that and complicating things if what your doing is working. If your able to eat 5 to 7 k calories per day at your size and not get fat that's impressive props on having a good appetite and metabolism. I'm only able to keep lean at 3500. Good to see a big eater I think it's crazy that some people think 3000 calories is a chore lol.

First off I’d like to proudly say I’ve finally surpassed my plateau after 8 months!!
I’ve followed Big A’s workout guide for beginners… he posted long ago, I’ve up my food intake to 5000 to 7000 calories a day, all bro diets Few cheat meals a week spread my meals out 5-6 times daily, and lowered my total AAS to 1400mg weekly!!! For my body weight of 180lbs, I’m now pushing 190lbs 9 percent body fat.
There are too many of you to thank by name , but thank you all here at ProfessionalMuscle, to the ones that I had direct correspondence and also to the ones that I’ve read posts from.

So let me begin by stating I’m on bulking cycle … Test E 800mg / Deca 600mg 2 jabs a week Sunday and Thursday…second month in and I’m blowing up!!
Very lean gains no bloating no sides other than bad acne only on back( AI’s on deck in case ). Every week I see difference and growth! It’s amazing!!
Getting stronger every work out, P/P/L with progressing overload, one body part a week.(I realize now I was over training and under eating)
So the question is, with this cycle would there be any benefit in injecting a fast acting compound pre workout in the middle of the week … Test P and NPP 1 gram each to boost workout and be more anabolic during work out days, or is it a waist??
Uh wut? You want to inject 1g of test p and npp prior to a workout to boost that workout? Am i reading this right?

completely unnecessary and pointless in your case, after that you write that everything is moving forward, so why the hell do you think about it? you will not have faster and larger increments by increasing the dose of AAS because the body has its limitations and will not add more tissue than it can in a given period of time, regardless of how much you eat and how many drugs you take

Uh wut? You want to inject 1g of test p and npp prior to a workout to boost that workout? Am i reading this right?
I'm afraid you are 🤣

Also: 5000 to 7000 kcals per day to weigh 190 lbs?!!!

This doesn't sound very plausible, I'm sorry 😐

But if it's true, congratulations on your progress and especially on the eating part 👍

Yes I have a Fitbit app that I tally all my meals , my job I walk average 7 miles daily so I burn 3300 calories average the app says…let me figure out how to post the snap shot of app

Attachments

• D7B2C0AD-F339-4AED-8625-957282423301.jpeg
    D7B2C0AD-F339-4AED-8625-957282423301.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 33
Breakfast alone was over 1800 calories, just ate 45 mins ago

Ok great point everyone at my weight I’d just piss the extra AAS out I’m assuming, was just curious, thanks all I’ll take the advice and keep it steady as is!

Last few days

Attachments

• 81D15564-FDAC-4EFA-8E68-F02D7F7C6FA9.jpeg
    81D15564-FDAC-4EFA-8E68-F02D7F7C6FA9.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 19
  • C0A2A2CC-F0C2-4B1C-8514-8470A68EE758.jpeg
    C0A2A2CC-F0C2-4B1C-8514-8470A68EE758.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 19
  • D2CCB19D-E2CE-426E-AE3D-205FEE097986.jpeg
    D2CCB19D-E2CE-426E-AE3D-205FEE097986.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 19
Yes I have a Fitbit app that I tally all my meals , my job I walk average 7 miles daily so I burn 3300 calories average the app says…let me figure out how to post the snap shot of app

Good job brother im glad to hear that you beat your plateau. Good luck and good gains moving forward brother

Hit me up anytime brother
BIGMURPH

“Breakfast alone was over 1800 calories, just ate 45 mins ago”

What did you eat?

Thanks BIGMURPH

Tummy getting little fat deposits but I’m bulking so I’ll keep an eye on it

“Breakfast alone was over 1800 calories, just ate 45 mins ago”

What did you eat?
Whole turkeys breast, ribeye steaks, eggs ,1 cup liquid egg whites with 2 cups whole milk every single meal , 2 cups chocolate milk, greens , broccoli, white rice, whole honey ham with bone in , I slice it through out the day peanut butter , bananas pineapples apples mangoes grapes oatmeal protein shakes I make myself from recipes I’ve gotten off of ProfessionalMuscle, potatoes yams sweat potatoes, just about everything grown from the ground, my meats are real meats straight from the butcher, I eat nothing processed, just to name a few…

congrats on your progress man!

is that your daughter in your avatar picture? She's over the top cute kid :)

congrats on your progress man!

is that your daughter in your avatar picture? She's over the top cute kid :)
Thanks brother, actually she’s my fireball niece, she’s as feisty as she’s cute😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131