over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Benefit using Humanofort

Just PM Phil about purchasing????

I was diagnosed with Parkinsons, lately my treatments are the meyers cocktail with glutathione iv its spendy its a temporary fix Im always looking for something more practical.
No way Im going to a nerologist and taking the current parkinsons meds to many bad sides!

I was diagnosed with Parkinsons, lately my treatments are the meyers cocktail with glutathione iv its spendy its a temporary fix Im always looking for something more practical.
No way Im going to a nerologist and taking the current parkinsons meds to many bad sides!

Call me, I will help you.
Check you PM for my tel#

Humanofort is the one supplement I won't go without!! I can really feel the difference in my well being when I run out!!

I think it's time to order some! :)

Emeric, I'm type 2 diabetic on Glucotrol...are there any benefits on taking Humanofort? :)

Emeric I checked my PMs did not see one from you?
Please try again so I can talk to you about my parkinsons

What a top notch guy. I know I wouldn't offer my phone number to half of the people on this board.

Emeric, Ever had any humanofort users notice a decrease in asthmatic symptoms?

What a top notch guy. I know I wouldn't offer my phone number to half of the people on this board.

Emeric, Ever had any humanofort users notice a decrease in asthmatic symptoms?

The inventor in Romania Dr. Mihaescu did have good results on people with adult respiratory distress (ARDS), cystic fibrosis, asthma, emphysema, hyperoxia and bronchopulmonary dysplasia.

Guys I had a great conversation with Emeric on the phone very knowledgable man he sent me a bottle I have been using 300mg per day for a couple weeks now I have an increased feeling of well being I do not have a reduction in the parkinsons tremors as of yet. Maybe I should up the dose?
I wonder what would be considered a maximum dose?

Yes, from Prometeus , Netherlands.

emeric, anyone here in the states carry a good Humanofort product? I know ASN has a good product but the shipping cost alone from australia would kill my pockets everytime. Thanks...

Phil, do you have this?

Last edited:
emeric, anyone here in the states carry a good Humanofort product? I know ASN has a good product but the shipping cost alone from australia would kill my pockets everytime. Thanks...

Phil, do you have this?

Yes Phil has it.

Guys I had a great conversation with Emeric on the phone very knowledgable man he sent me a bottle I have been using 300mg per day for a couple weeks now I have an increased feeling of well being I do not have a reduction in the parkinsons tremors as of yet. Maybe I should up the dose?
I wonder what would be considered a maximum dose?

The Humanofort will not cure parkinsons disease, it will help the body to manage the tremores here is Mark Antonek`s testemonial

Dear Emeric Delcczeg-

I, Mark Antonek, am a IFBB Professional Bodybuilder. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease in January of 2011 at the age of 45. My left arm and left leg would suffer uncontrollable muscle tremors constantly. Some days were more severe than others. Sleep, desirable and needed, was not an option in the early diagnosis due to the mind and body remaining very active at night. I started on an Dopium antagonist with minor improvement. I attempted to maintain an active exercise program with great difficulty. I continued my research on holistic along with medical options to better my situation. I discovered Humanfort through one of the best know nutritional coaches of the professional bodybuilders.

After being on HUMANFORT for six plus months, I have noticed a decrease in my muscle tremors. My exercise program has rebounded to a level near pre-Parkinson's. The quality of my sleep has improved. The experience with the product has improved my condition and I recommend it to all Parkinson's patients. December 2012 I competed in the IFBB Pro Masters Olympia, a world bodybuilding contest for professional bodybuilders, and was in the best shape of my life. I am turning 48 years old February of 2013 and now I can say my health future does not scare me anymore. Thank you Humanfort.

Sincerely,

Mark Antonek
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Do you guys think 200mg, once in the morning and once before bed would be a sufficient amount to feel the affects for a natural lifter?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear