over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Benicar and side effects.

Styles

Registered
I have been on Benicar BP med for 7 weeks now and I feel awful.Dizzy,tired as hell and no sex drive.Has anyone taken this before? Im going to get back into the doc to see if there is something else we can try.
Thanks-Styles

I have been on Benicar BP med for 7 weeks now and I feel awful.Dizzy,tired as hell and no sex drive.Has anyone taken this before? Im going to get back into the doc to see if there is something else we can try.
Thanks-Styles
Was on 5mg a day...did it for about a week and dropped it...same sides I experienced...I changed my diet, got rid of salt and watched what type of supps I took and amounts...still have elevated bp but nothing that warrants meds...

Talk about the sides with your doc, and try another medicine.

I have used Bystolic in the past and thought it to be very beneficial - with no sides that I experienced....

Good luck

Glad you posted this. I've been on Benicar too for about 2 months and have had the same issue with being tired all day long. I didn't even think about it being the Bencar. I just assumed it was other supplements I am using.

Thanks-Styles

Are you taking the generic green ones? A friend took the name brand for first 4 weeks no issues. Doc then prescribed it to him and his insurance made him use the generic which is a green colored tab (Brand Name is white). When he started the generic he got all the sides you named so doc was able to have his insurance make an exception and now just takes the name brand but has to pay $20/month for it!

I take lisnopril (generic version pink tab) and get zero sides and only costs me $4/month. This is an ACE Inhibitor while Benicar i believe is an ARB. Many on here also so for bodybuilders/people who work out the ACE route is better then ARB. Why? Couldn't tell ya, just what i've read on this board. Maybe try the lisnopril? Doesn't hurt to mention it to your doc and see what he says.

I take Losartan and no sides at all.

Benicar is supposed to be one of the best, but as you see everybody is different,I have taken it with no sides, but could be what your using it with or who knows. BP medicines are one of the trickier ones to get correct for each individual.

Just saw my doc again...I am borderline 138/89 and therefore am going back on the Bystolic.

I can't imagine what my BP will jump to when GH and gear is added.

I use Benicar now without any sides and have been using it for over two years.

I was taking Benicar and felt all the same sides. I just switched to lisinopril and I felt most of those sides go away. Still a little tired though, not as bad.

Thanks everyone for the replies.It isnt generic tab.I will mention the other types of meds to my doc and see what he says.Its amazing how drastic this med hit me on the sides.I was thinking with time they would go away.I have read that benicar is one of the most tolerated bp meds around.Then I googled it and alot of same stories as mine.Im sure we will get it straightened out.
Styles

Benicar is supposed to be one of the best, but as you see everybody is different,I have taken it with no sides, but could be what your using it with or who knows. BP medicines are one of the trickier ones to get correct for each individual.

Yeah, I took it for years and couldnt even tell I was taking anything. I was on the highest dose tablet too. Guess it really does vary from person to person.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws