over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Berberine instead of Metformin

musclemoose

Banned
Anyone try Berberine and if so how was your experience?

"Berberine is supplemented for its anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic effects. It can also improve intestinal health and lower cholesterol. Berberine is able to reduce glucose production in the liver. Human and animal research demonstrates that 1500mg of berberine, taken in three doses of 500mg each, is equally effective as taking 1500mg of metformin or 4mg glibenclamide, two pharmaceuticals for treating type II diabetes. Effectiveness was measured by how well the drugs reduced biomarkers of type II diabetes."

https://examine.com/supplements/berberine/

Stewie who is brilliant doesn’t like berberine as much as metformin. Can’t remeber why.

I’ll PM him maybe he will grace us with some knowledge

I switched to berberine a while back, Mike Arnold’s advice and I like it much more. No gut issues and when I do have a large carb meal 1g berberine taken at the end of the meal helps a ton. 30min I will feel completely comfortable and almost hungry again.

There has been some long post recently comparing bot if you scroll long enough.

Berberine has been such a hot topic is the last few years. I've tried both Met and Berberine….like both. As far as digestive issues go, I experienced them at first, but than they went away.

I will say that neither controls my appetite. The only thing which totally controls my hunger is Cinnamon.

Berberine has been such a hot topic is the last few years. I've tried both Met and Berberine….like both. As far as digestive issues go, I experienced them at first, but than they went away.

I will say that neither controls my appetite. The only thing which totally controls my hunger is Cinnamon.

Controls how

"Controls" my hunger…..I'm not eating everything up in site. Cinnamon cripples my appetite. It might not for you

I have used both. I am currently using 1000mg ER met before bed.

I found that berberine worked great for a few months and then it seemed to lose its effectiveness. With met I never have had that problem. Just my 2 cents.

ive just recently started metformin

is it true metformin commonly puts a layer of water over stomach and hides 6 pack ? if so how far out from comp should metformin be dropped - if this is true at all ?

is it true metformin commonly puts a layer of water over stomach and hides 6 pack ? if so how far out from comp should metformin be dropped - if this is true at all ?

lmao

if your abs are so weak that they can be hidden by water...

you need to do more heavy leg raises :eek:

lmao

Nothing develops abs like the full body clenching when a huge erect member enters your anus. After your 3cc’s rectally administered test of course. It’s why gay dudes always have such chiseled cores.

lmao

lol nah deadset i think even bostin loyd was saying something about it just made him bloated or watery around the stomach... just a question m8

lol nah deadset i think even bostin loyd was saying something about it just made him bloated or watery around the stomach... just a question m8

If Boston Loyd said it then it must be true , cause he is such a smart guy

Never heard anything like this or know of any mechanism that would even possibly cause it.

Met > Berb.

Far too many pros to not use even a small dose of Metformin.

Never heard anything like this or know of any mechanism that would even possibly cause it.

yeh i agree, it was just that bostin loyd interview that got me thinking, and various other people claiming the same thing on forums,,, but i bet itd just be them going crazy on a cheat meal and thinking the metformin would prevent this ... i havent had enough experience with metformin yet to know for sure

Is the jury still out on Metformin vs Metformin XR (extended release). I'm not gonna bother taking it unless I take it the most effective way.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I would like to know the pros and cons of both.

I am not very educated on either but from what I have read Mike Arnold advised to use Berberine so I made the switch. He has always been very knowledgeable on this subject.

I would like to know the pros and cons of both.

I am not very educated on either but from what I have read Mike Arnold advised to use Berberine so I made the switch. He has always been very knowledgeable on this subject.

Plenty of threads on this if you do a search.

I will say, new data comes out daily on Metformin and all the health benefits one gets.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws