advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Besides being pregnant, what could be affecting my girlfriend?

jrs

Registered
She did quit smoking a couple weeks ago. That's the only major change that explains some weight gain. She gained a few lbs (from 106 to 122.. she's 5'7). Here are the other symptoms.

Last Month:

Tender nipples
Nausea and puking (only one day)
Weird food cravings (cake and bacon? one hell of a combo)

Then after this she took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. May have been too early, idk. The next day she started a weird period where she bled for a day then spotted a couple days later and thats it. Implantation bleeding?

This Month:

Weight gain.. 15+ lbs like I said
Tired all the time no matter how much she sleeps
Irritability
Lower abdomen pain
Lower back pain
And today I noticed she has a slight bulge and her stomach is pretty hard/stiff. I also felt a knot like thing in her stomach when she coughed.

What else could it be? Smoking withdrawal symptoms even a couple weeks later?

The thing is, my ex and I tried to conceive and I had come off for 4 months (and I only ever do short cycles) and nothing. I got sick of trying and went back on cycle. I didn't think it'd be possible at this point in time. I use tren every cycle. Sometimes a lot of it. And I love it to death.

With my current girlfriend, this would've been at a point when I was still at the end of a cycle, I didn't cum in her at all that month, and I figure it's very very unlikely. EDITED TO ADD: yes, she's faithful and i know this for a fact

why not going to a doc ASAP ? :confused:

why not going to a doc ASAP ? :confused:

Due to health insurance not kicking in for another month we try to reserve that kind of stuff for emergency situations. Do you feel this is that serious?

Due to health insurance not kicking in for another month we try to reserve that kind of stuff for emergency situations. Do you feel this is that serious?

abdomen pain is something I would consider serious bro

I ain't a doctor but this would scare me

I'm not a doctor, but with these are serious symptoms man :eek:
and from your description, it could be signs of an early cancer.

Sorry.

Go to a doctor asap! No amount of money is worth risking your life over by waiting for insurance to kick in.

take another pregnancy test.

I agree...

My wife for some reason did not get a positive result until she was 2 months pregnant.

I would go to the doc as soon as you can so he can run some test and find your answer.

WildBB

IF YOU DON"T HAVE INS....

go to the medical walk in and tell them you have to self pay, I did this twice and the office visit went from $85.00 to $65.00 just by asking them for a break, and then they gave me generic meds and told me to get them a Wal-mart where I paid like $10.00 for them. GOOD LUCK and like the bros said DONT WAIT!

another negative test

doctor....asap..this is your wife, certainly not worth taking the risk if her health is in jeopardy.

Dude di u see the DOC???

Dont Fuk around with yur girls health. As long as you make payments on medical bills, even if its only $5.00 a month they cannot send them to collections.

SO go to the DOC Bro, and if you dont go to the doc you aint' actin like a BRO...

my .02.

She did quit smoking a couple weeks ago. That's the only major change that explains some weight gain. She gained a few lbs (from 106 to 122.. she's 5'7). Here are the other symptoms.

Last Month:

Tender nipples
Nausea and puking (only one day)
Weird food cravings (cake and bacon? one hell of a combo)

Then after this she took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. May have been too early, idk. The next day she started a weird period where she bled for a day then spotted a couple days later and thats it. Implantation bleeding?

This Month:

Weight gain.. 15+ lbs like I said
Tired all the time no matter how much she sleeps
Irritability
Lower abdomen pain
Lower back pain
And today I noticed she has a slight bulge and her stomach is pretty hard/stiff. I also felt a knot like thing in her stomach when she coughed.

What else could it be? Smoking withdrawal symptoms even a couple weeks later?

The thing is, my ex and I tried to conceive and I had come off for 4 months (and I only ever do short cycles) and nothing. I got sick of trying and went back on cycle. I didn't think it'd be possible at this point in time. I use tren every cycle. Sometimes a lot of it. And I love it to death.

With my current girlfriend, this would've been at a point when I was still at the end of a cycle, I didn't cum in her at all that month, and I figure it's very very unlikely. EDITED TO ADD: yes, she's faithful and i know this for a fact

She really should just see a doctor. Could be anything literally.

My girlfriend had all the same syptoms she had sore nipples,nausea,vommiting, and come to find out she was pregnet. i would go to the doctor and do another test.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws