over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best 6 week DL/Squat routine

fstr03svtcobra

Registered
I am looking for some advise on the best routine to add the most weight to my squat and DL in 6 weeks. I'm not looking for something like Smolov, but rather something that I can hit only squatting max twice a week (preferable once) and deadlifting only once a week. I was thinking about doing the last 6 weeks of Ed Coan's squat peeking cycle, but I'm a little lost on what to do for deads. Some additional info: I am pairing this with a very strong oral and I recently made the transition from bbing style training to PL style training so I do anticipate that my lifts should rise rather quickly since I have never trained solely for strength before. Thanks guys.

Whats the strong oral?

Iv made my best DL gains on long cycles DLing every 2nd week. Iv pulled 635 at just under 230 lbs bw which isn't anything spectacular. I don't see many people in the gym or that iv trained with making huge gains DLing every week unless they're pulling under say 455. I tried to follow what "ragehorse" did just dl one work set to failure once a week and my body couldn't handle it (I also have permanent back issues).

Depending on genetics and how much u can lift. That's a lot of dl and squatting lol even on say high SD I wouldn't beable to get outa bed

Iv made my best DL gains on long cycles DLing every 2nd week. Iv pulled 635 at just under 230 lbs bw which isn't anything spectacular. I don't see many people in the gym or that iv trained with making huge gains DLing every week unless they're pulling under say 455. I tried to follow what "ragehorse" did just dl one work set to failure once a week and my body couldn't handle it (I also have permanent back issues).

Depending on genetics and how much u can lift. That's a lot of dl and squatting lol even on say high SD I wouldn't beable to get outa bed

Funny you mentioned SD. that's the strong oral. Is it really as amazing for strength as everyone says?

Ya that and tren are the best for me for pure #s. Sd can be hard to run for longer then say 4 weeks lol iv ran 6 but felt gross iv seen some ppl run 8 and one even 12 but they were taking unnecessary risks lol.

I can't DL that often so superdrol isn't that amazing for my DL I found doing a longer cycle of test/tren to be better for steady gains. But everyones different

George leeman or ragehorse I believe did a 6 week program he made up and he was on test and sd and he beat his previous PR by like 100 lbs but I think he had taken a break from deadlifting prior

when you squat hit a bunch of sets for example this is what I do:
1 set warm up with 145
2nd set 225
3rd set 315
4th set 405
5th set 495
6th set 495
7th set 495
8th set 405
9th set 315
10th set 225
11th set 225
12th set 225
all of these sets are 10 reps.. do this 2x a week on leg day and I guarantee you results

Ya that and tren are the best for me for pure #s. Sd can be hard to run for longer then say 4 weeks lol iv ran 6 but felt gross iv seen some ppl run 8 and one even 12 but they were taking unnecessary risks lol.

I can't DL that often so superdrol isn't that amazing for my DL I found doing a longer cycle of test/tren to be better for steady gains. But everyones different

George leeman or ragehorse I believe did a 6 week program he made up and he was on test and sd and he beat his previous PR by like 100 lbs but I think he had taken a break from deadlifting prior

What was the deadlift program that George was using? I'm a huge fan of George.

Have you tried super dmz 2.0? It is supposed to be awesome as well.

He posted it on here I believe. He went by ragehorse. What he did was got rid of back and leg work. And just do one working set to failure of deadlifts starting way under his max andd then working up every week until he passed it. His max back then was like 700 I think. I just calculated his #s vs my max which then was 635 and I tried it and my body couldn't handle it after about week 4 lol.

He posted exactly what he did and his week to week numbers on a thread he was doing. If u search up his username ragehorse it should be in one of his threads.

He only did one set a week?

He posted it on here I believe. He went by ragehorse. What he did was got rid of back and leg work. And just do one working set to failure of deadlifts starting way under his max andd then working up every week until he passed it. His max back then was like 700 I think. I just calculated his #s vs my max which then was 635 and I tried it and my body couldn't handle it after about week 4 lol.

He posted exactly what he did and his week to week numbers on a thread he was doing. If u search up his username ragehorse it should be in one of his threads.

Thanks brother. Yea I saw his thread. I think I am going to stick to lower reps and more sets than he did.

And to the other question... yeah only one set per week.

I do one work set every 2nd week lol worked great for me. Tbh one set to failure every week deadlifting for my body is too much lol if u can believe that. I'm not a bodybuilder lol but I did get a decent 1rep max doin a work set every 2nd week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131