over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best AAS for Anti-Aging

Peptides in my case have been far better against aging, aches and overall feel good than any GH i have ever done and not only the crap that comes from China
but Pharma grade GH as well.
I used to have this gnarly deep line on the side of my cheek for years....
the only time i have noticed a reduction in the depth by at least 65% was when i started my peptide regimen not even GH (used different brands for few years) could do that. That was good enough for me to stick to quality peptides and never use GH ever again.

Why do you favor peptides over GH?

You are not way off base at all. There are many anti-aging clinics around that will write a script for HGH. Some doctors will write the script if they have experience with it or subscribe to the ideas of A4M (American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine).

The problem always comes down to cost. Legit HGH from American pharmacies is outrageously priced. Hence, most people look to UGL for their supplies due to being more affordable. If you are lucky you got a good hookup and there are a few sponsors on this board who certainly have good HGH.

Most hgh is so overly priced by the clinics its not even funny, i downloaded a clinics price sheet i found and those jokers were running hgh at like $20-$30 per iu.... WTF? Really? Cmon now get real just so u can have a script for it?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

$4.5 years later and the correct answer has not changed.

Yes, some mast will improve he effectiveness of the test, sex drive, muscle density, but the androgen content is probably not healthy in the long run.

How can people honestly sit here and say masteron is healthy to use at up to 600mg/week? Do you all realize the following?:

-Prostate cancer is the #2 killer in men
-About 233,000 new cases of prostate cancer will be diagnosed per year
-About 29,480 men will die of prostate cancer per year
- 1 in 7 men will have prostate cancer in their lifetime(not AAS users)
-60-70% of men at age 60-65+ will have prostate cancer.

So you're going to take an AAS that causes even some healthy,young 25 year old males to barely be able to take a piss because their prostate is so enlarged?

------------------

As people said before:
-No orals
-No tren/deca
-Nothing that increases your hematocrit like crazy(check your HcT frequently)
-Nothing that will blow up your prostate
-Nothing that will put you at high risk for arterial stenosis or myocardial enlargement

-Stick with TRT dose test
-Stick with HRT dose HGH
-Stick with HRT dose Thyroid if you test low
-If you really are set on adding some steroids: EQ/Primo at lower doses and taking blood panels Q30 days to make sure everything is ok. If things are not okay - then you would have to readjust or drop everything permanently except TRT/HRT amounts(or possibly a bit higher,eg:300-500test)of the former 3 things mentioned

IMO.

Last edited:
Agreed, 100%. If I added some mast, it would be under 200 mgs for a few weeks only.

However, please reconsider the advice to use EQ. Nothing except maybe A drol jacks Hematocrit as well.

I would only run EQ if I donated blood.

How can people honestly sit here and say masteron is healthy to use at up to 600mg/week? Do you all realize the following?:

So you're going to take an AAS that causes even some healthy,young 25 year old males to barely be able to take a piss because their prostate is so enlarged?

------------------

As people said before:
-No orals
-No tren/deca
-Nothing that will put you at high risk for arterial stenosis or myocardial enlargement

-Stick with HRT dose HGH
-If you really are set on adding some steroids: EQ/Primo at lower doses and taking blood panels Q30 days to make sure everything is ok. If things are not okay - then you would have to readjust or drop everything permanently except TRT/HRT amounts(or possibly a bit higher,eg:300-500test)of the former 3 things mentioned

IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah exactly, I just automatically assume people know to donate on EQ, but I guess it should certainly be re-emphasized at all times since some people may not now. But yes, lower spectrum doses of EQ are fine as long as your donating and don't have a predisposition to high hct. I know guys that been on EQ nonstop for over 20+ years(meaning they NEVER have come off) and are extremely healthy, their HCT is always completely normal.

As long as you donate and don't have predisposing factors it's fine.
If you do have them, then forget about it.

Last edited:
i would say that **broken link removed** is the best product for anti-aging and hormone supplementation.

How does EQ effect sex drive, libido? Deca destroyed my test levels, will never take it again. Would like to switch to EQ at low dose ofcourse to go along with trt. Thanks

regurgitation! test and hgh. but I know because I have run it for the last 2 years, and am bigger and healthier than ever.

Do you guys notice that stress is probably one of the biggest factors to looking old... that and smoking cigarettes. That shit makes 30 year olds look 50..

------------------

As people said before:
-No orals
-No tren/deca

-Stick with HRT dose HGH

IMO.

Good stuff here! I am 54 this year! I add some MAST here and there, but never for longer than 2 weeks. Also get a PSA test 2x a year and donate blood every 8 weeks at the Red Cross, keeps my H&H towards the high end of normal.

Agreed! 250-300 test weekly and 3.33 iu GH daily.
alternate low dose anti estrogen. include essential vitamins and anti oxidants. Donating has keep my Blood right on the mark.
Been doing this for the past 6 years and couldnt be stronger and healthier.
strange how we figure it out later in life.

Agreed! 250-300 test weekly and 3.33 iu GH daily.
alternate low dose anti estrogen. include essential vitamins and anti oxidants. Donating has keep my Blood right on the mark.
Been doing this for the past 6 years and couldnt be stronger and healthier.
strange how we figure it out later in life.

what is the donating blood about? What does it help?

what is the donating blood about? What does it help?
high hemoglobin and red blood cells make the blood thicker and harder for the heart to push causing more wear and tear on it. and the iron content is usually higher too, which helps oxidize the insides of the veins and arteries which make it easier for cholesterol to stick to them.

high hemoglobin and red blood cells make the blood thicker and harder for the heart to push causing more wear and tear on it. and the iron content is usually higher too, which helps oxidize the insides of the veins and arteries which make it easier for cholesterol to stick to them.

Thanks Buck I've been having a hard time getting a layman's terms answer for that one. Makes perfect sense.

So is that just for actual cycling or even with just trt?

any time your levels are high. it does not matter what caused them to be that way. and as men age it happens more so as well. so donating blood can be a win win situation. women have less worries along these health lines as they have that monthly blood letting thing that the do normally.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws