over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best AAS for heart health?

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
What do you guys think? Test, Anavar, Primo? 🤔 And what do you think is the highest safe dose? 200mg? 500mg?

Do you guys really think GH is safe for your heart long-term? It makes me nervous sometimes to think about the decades of exogenous GH usage. Its such a good drug though, would hate to have to give it up. I'm talking 2-4iu/day dosage level.

Specifically heart or health in general? Really none of this shit is healthy.
I have had blood tests whilst on 15 weeks of test cyp (700-1g) plus GH with slight elevation in cholesterol with all else in range, and few years ago with under a gram of NPP/dbol/mast and my lipids taking a bit of a hammering so who can say for sure.

Nothing related to AAS is safe except for TRT, but if you are looking for the safest compounds, I'd say testosterone would the the safest at no more than 400-500mg per week. Other than that, I think trestolone, DHB and primo at lower dosages are probably some of the safest. Some clinics prescribe test and deca as part of TRT, but this would be probably no more than 200mg test and 100mg deca per week. I don't think anavar is safe. Many has reported wrecked lipids from it.

What do you guys think? Test, Anavar, Primo? And what do you think is the highest safe dose? 200mg? 500mg?

Dude, you literally just got diagnosed with heart failure after a couple months ago you ignored everyone who told you to take a break and take care of your health...

You’d think something like that would make you change your mind about this shit but now you’re trying to see how you can still push it but with “safer” compounds? TRT!!

You posted in Maldorf’s thread for F’s sake! He had the same shit happen to him, go back and read!! He was diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy and had the same EF as you and decided to go back on the sauce anyway when he recovered and not even a year into the AAS he had his heart attack...

Look at MP’s situation too... People can justify all they want that this shit “just happens” but it’s not normal.. He was also diagnosed with heart failure early, came off, then decided to play with low doses of “safe” compounds and got constant blood work and echos etc.. What happened? He died at 34 years old from what we assume is PE but no one knows for sure.. And like the above cases we’ve seen dozens of guys in 2019 alone..

Take this as your warning dude.. You’re not meant to compete, you’re not meant to be 270lbs @5% bodyfat, your body is already telling you NO... Go down to TRT and hang up the gloves, it’s over...

Dude, you literally just got diagnosed with heart failure after a couple months ago you ignored everyone who told you to take a break and take care of your health...

You’d think something like that would make you change your mind about this shit but now you’re trying to see how you can still push it but with “safer” compounds? TRT!!

You posted in Maldorf’s thread for F’s sake! He had the same shit happen to him, go back and read!! He was diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy and had the same EF as you and decided to go back on the sauce anyway when he recovered and not even a year into the AAS he had his heart attack...

Look at MP’s situation too... People can justify all they want that this shit “just happens” but it’s not normal.. He was also diagnosed with heart failure early, came off, then decided to play with low doses of “safe” compounds and got constant blood work and echos etc.. What happened? He died at 34 years old from what we assume is PE but no one knows for sure.. And like the above cases we’ve seen dozens of guys in 2019 alone..

Take this as your warning dude.. You’re not meant to compete, you’re not meant to be 270lbs @5% bodyfat, your body is already telling you NO... Go down to TRT and hang up the gloves, it’s over...
Chris250 Im pretty sure went back on later too. i know he has a EF so low that they put a special vest on him incase he went into V tach. I think that vest takes the place of an implanted defibrillator I have. Not sure why he didnt have one implanted later on. I think his heart recovered some though and then thats when you start thinking about going on the sauce again, just take it easier this time. Chris had an EF down around 30% or so.

Excellent post.

There is no safe heart health AAS at any dosage. As soon as you introduce exogenous testosterone in any form it throws your lipid profile off which has an immediate and detrimental effect on your heart health. Get your blood checked regularly and you will see that your lipd profile will change within hours of taking a shot or popping a tablet of any AAS.

There is no safe heart health AAS at any dosage. As soon as you introduce exogenous testosterone in any form it throws your lipid profile off which has an immediate and detrimental effect on your heart health. Get your blood checked regularly and you will see that your lipd profile will change within hours of taking a shot or popping a tablet of any AAS.

Actually, if his HPTA is too suppressed to regain a good natural testosterone level; then his heart, lipids, and overall health will be much better on TRT than on nothing. When I say TRT, there is no set dosage, it should be based on routine bloodwork and handled by a medical profressional who understands what to look for. At this point, your health is too important to not do things right.

My gym friend’s doc has him on 200mg text cyp/week and a little adex. He’s 250Lbs and thicker than shit! I’d say that’s the way to go. Only down side is it costs $500 every 3 months for the script and blood work. It’s an HRT doc who is very bodybuilder friendly. Insurance doesn’t work with this doc.

You wrap up the whole thing with "go down to TRT and hang up the gloves"

You realize TRT is just low dose AAS, right?

Well, true TRT is going to put your total test and free test within the normal range. For total test you don't want it really any higher than below 1000 or so. Most of us, that see doctors, have ours around mid 800s or so. You are right about TRT being just low dose AAS because so many guys online talk about being on TRT and then you find out they are taking 250 mg to 500 mg/wk and calling that TRT. 100 mg/wk is the usual dose. Really most doc will put you on injections every other week, 200 mg to last you 2 weeks. The once a week works good for me.

You wrap up the whole thing with "go down to TRT and hang up the gloves"

You realize TRT is just low dose AAS, right?

No it’s not, TRT = Testosterone REPLACEMENT Therapy....

With significance given to the word “replacement”

You’re replacing what you would have naturally...

Pay no mind to the guys who say they’re on TRT but really taking 250mg-500mg a week and calling it that.. They’re dumb fucks... Yes, I said it.. They’re dumb fucks... Unless they’re proving that those doses keep them in the natural range, they’re just idiots trying to justify the use with “oh but I feel good”... Yea? Well coke and bitches made me feel good too but I had to cut that shit out before I completely ruined my life...:rolleyes:

Don’t try to justify it with that stupidity... Primo, Anavar and anything other than Testosterone that keeps you in the natural range is NOT TRT...

You can still look good as fuck with Test levels in the 900-1000ng range.. Not to mention feel good and be healthy too...

If you think it’s the same thing and it’s still not that healthy I can prove otherwise with bloodwork, before and after bloodwork too.. My pops is 52 and his test levels are at 800ng with TRT and he’s not even strict on diet or training, he does his kettlebells/bodyweight training and goes on 3-5 mile runs and his bloodwork is pretty spot on and even his prostate got better (PSA lowered) after being on TRT with health supps...

And please don’t take this as me being mean, I really hope you stay healthy, But you’re going to justify it any way you want..

I don’t understand how shit doesn’t sink in when you’re literally so close to death... Do you have a family? Kids? Parents?

Actually, if his HPTA is too suppressed to regain a good natural testosterone level; then his heart, lipids, and overall health will be much better on TRT than on nothing. When I say TRT, there is no set dosage, it should be based on routine bloodwork and handled by a medical profressional who understands what to look for. At this point, your health is too important to not do things right.
Agreed....

I’d say much lower 100-150mgs maybe 200mgs when your older 50+

When your younger below 40-45 I’m sure 200-300mgs TRT wouldn’t do much damage as long as you don’t have some significant pre- condition.

A typical conservative TRT dose is 200mg every other week. That is what most doctors are prescribing at the moment.

One thing to consider: After years of AAS use TRT doses that get hormones into normal range may not be enough to make the patient feel normal. I wonder about systems downgrade that leaves response compromised so that normal ranges are just not enough. Maybe the thing to do is go completely off and be hypogonadal for a year and do a lot of cardio and some lifting but not main focus. Possibly that will restore system sensitivity. Just speculating based on experience.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131