over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best AAS for sense of well being

I have never noticed any kind of "well being" from AAS, I think the only way this would occur is if you have a hormone imbalance to begin with.

If you are taking test for a long period of time, then quit cold turkey, most likely you will feel a lack of well being. If you then start back with testosterone therapy, you will regain that confident feeling.

It seamed to me that Mast maid me really emotional.

Test for sure. And the other poster that said people should be treated with hormones instead of crazy drugs for depression is 100% correct.

i agree with this completly. that being said,dbol is the only aas that has given me this sense of well being. i remember phil saying that dbol caused a release of a certain substance...

How can you agree then give conflicting information. Either you have or have not felt it. If you have, then you cannot agree.

Heres another question.. Are you looking for an AAS or something that will improve 'well-being'?
Yes many have told you a lot of AAS that give you that superhuman power but sometimes improving an imbalance will give you tremendous satisfaction..
I'm 32 and hadn't used anything since I was 20-22 and when I did I was superhuman on tst, dbol, tren.. But I never tolerated things very well..
I tried a light cycle recently and It absolutely killed me..
Now for health, well being, ect... GH peps, light anavar, maybe light t3, Na-rala and the syntheselen and synthethine.. Many nootropics can augment well being through enhanced cognition..

What is the best AAS for Great Sense of Well Being?

Is it Test? Anavar?

I never did a cycle and im approaching 30 years old.

I was thinking of Trying Epistane.

Before you do anything get some lab work done to map out where your body is before you screw up the hormone balance. Male Basic Hormone Panel Blood Test

If you've never done a cycle before than you would be wise to stick with testosterone 500mg/week and an aromatase inhibitor like exemestane or anastrozole to be used from the first injection.

You can add more chemicals in successive cycles but see how you progress on test first. Pay attention to side effects and buy a blood pressure cuff and keep tabs on your blood pressure. And don't play with blasting caps.

I have never noticed any kind of "well being" from AAS, I think the only way this would occur is if you have a hormone imbalance to begin with.

I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm legitimately curious. Do you really think that taking multiple times the amount of test (often times at a more stable level) that our own body produces won't have an effect on our "well being"? Whether we had a chemical imbalance or not.

Edit: I didn't finish my thought..

Last edited:
Best: Test, Dbol.
Worst: Tren, Abombs (combo'd its best just to stay the f away from everyone.)

I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm legitimately curious. Do you really think that taking multiple times the amount of test (often times at a more stable level) that our own body produces won't have an effect on our "well being"? Whether we had a chemical imbalance or not.

Edit: I didn't finish my thought..

It's very individual. Some don't notice anything from long ester test for 4-6 weeks and some notice it sooner. We all metabolize it differently

I feel pretty normal on it except when im on dbol but that didnt last long.

all steroids make me feel like shit but I felt the least shitty on primo.

How can you agree then give conflicting information. Either you have or have not felt it. If you have, then you cannot agree.

i guess my statement was unclear. what i was agreeing with was the second sentance kal stated about having a hormone imbalance.......after all thats the only way my statement could make sense eh? ;) :lightbulb:

I always feel great from Test and EQ. Maybe its in my head but I love EQ. I do hear some have anxiety issues with EQ although I never have. If you are going to start a cycle throw in some dbol too!

High estrogen and high test level from 750 mg of test solo made me feel amazing. I feel good on low test and high tren as well, but nothing has beat high test by itself. High estrogen levels make me feel euphoric for some reason.

D-bol supposedly increases Dopamine, which would definitely increase well being if it actually happens. Many have claimed to feel better while on D-bol, so there may be some truth to it.

I think the 'well-being' that many people describe from AAS use is most likely from feeling good about making gains and being more confident with yourself. I don't think the drugs themselves actually increase feelings of well being in the way that an anti-depressant or rec drug would. Those drugs work directly on the neurotransmitters that affect mood. AAS do affect neurotransmitter levels and ratios, but not so much the ones that make you feel good (with D-bol being the possible exception). They are more likely to alter neurotransmitters that would mess with your mood negatively, like norepinephrine and epinephrine...... this is part of the reason why AAS can increase BP and HR.

Same here. If anything the higher I go in dosage the more sluggish and shitty feeling I get.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131