advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best AAS(s) for long term sustainable gains?

Colorado1900

Registered
I'm curious as to what you guys think are/is the best anabolic steroids(s) for long term low to moderate gains. I have been reading various forums for about a year now and it seems that a lot of anabolic steroids are amazing for appearance but behind the bigger size is water or the hardened look are other short term factors. For people competing, lots of the AASs out there sound very useful. My question though is what do you guys recommend for one who is patient, does not compete, and eats very well and works out religiously and is looking more for that consistent fitness model physique = muscular but not big and ripped? One who does not need to look at their peak for a competition but wants the overall benefit and enhanced long term benefits from anabolic steroids. For example, I have tried Masteron and Winstrol - stanozolol....was awesome while on them and a couple months after but soon returned back to near 'normal' appearance attained by working out and eating well (with proper PCT btw). With this question, assume diet, lifting, sleep, cardio, etc. are all in check. From what I have researched, I would think that test, Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - , trenbolone, and Primobolan - methenolone - are the ones best suited for what I have described but I could be way off. Thoughts?

For me tren gains seen to stick around for ever. So long as you stay on peps or GH and keep protein high and workouts intense its not hard to retain muscle. If you go completely clean no peps, no gh for a year your be back to genetic limit regardless of how you eat and train. Trt helps a lot too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

IMO, It doesn't matter.
Two factors to consider:
First, Do you come off completely, or cruise?
Second, How much weight gained on whatever type of cycle is actually muscle?

If you come off completely, then it will depend on how well you recover and how fast. In this case, coming off less suppressive drugs would be better. Primo, Masteron, Short estered Test, some types of orals. Your body will support whatever muscle your natty hormone profile can support.

If you cruise, it will be easier (to maintain) than coming off, and whether something is more or less suppressive isn't that important. Your body will support whatever the cruise dose can support, given a long enough time. Generally, this dose will support more muscle than your natty state would.

How much weight is muscle on a given cycle:
Lets say you take Test/Dbol and gain a massive 30lbs. That's not muscle. Maybe 5-10 (10 if you're new or blessed). Determined by OTHER factors like Diet, training, recovery and Genteics. You lose 22lbs post cycle and consider your 8lb gain a fail.

Or you Take Moderate Test and Primo. You gain 15lbs, less water and bloat. You lose 7lbs post cycle and consider your 8lb gain a success.

Tt's the same 8lbs.

But now you'd think Primo gains are easier to maintain...but...it's the same 8lbs.Muscle is muscle, no matter where it comes from.

And yeah, GH and Peps help keep it...
JM.02 cents

Last edited:
When You come off completly You will lose most of what You gained being on...take a look at most of the retired bodybuilders

personally i think its all comes down to the amt of time the weight was retained. imho......hgh helps the process considerably.

I'm curious as to what you guys think are/is the best anabolic steroids(s) for long term low to moderate gains. I have been reading various forums for about a year now and it seems that a lot of anabolic steroids are amazing for appearance but behind the bigger size is water or the hardened look are other short term factors. For people competing, lots of the AASs out there sound very useful. My question though is what do you guys recommend for one who is patient, does not compete, and eats very well and works out religiously and is looking more for that consistent fitness model physique = muscular but not big and ripped? One who does not need to look at their peak for a competition but wants the overall benefit and enhanced long term benefits from anabolic steroids. For example, I have tried Masteron and Winstrol - stanozolol....was awesome while on them and a couple months after but soon returned back to near 'normal' appearance attained by working out and eating well (with proper PCT btw). With this question, assume diet, lifting, sleep, cardio, etc. are all in check. From what I have researched, I would think that test, Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - , trenbolone, and Primobolan - methenolone - are the ones best suited for what I have described but I could be way off. Thoughts?

where are you at now in referance to where you want to be?
If all you are wanting is to be "muscular" underwear modle look i dont see the need for juice at all unless you are generticly a very small persontheir are alot of guys that are 6' 190 pounds with single diget body fat that have never done drugs , i know that hard for som people to accept but if your diet and training are on point then you only need to add hormones to support more mass.

You can get very lean and pretty damn dry with just test and a little letro if your diet and training are great and you can become a total fat ass on tren and winstrol if your diet sucks and your train like a bitch , some drugs do help with a certain look but its your nutrition and training that will play the biggest roll

personally i think its all comes down to the amt of time the weight was retained. imho......hgh helps the process considerably.

very true

I would think the long esters would be better for this, but I also believe the lenght of time on will also make a big difference.

low dose test

Come off hgh? i dont understand

I know that hgh is the shit and all. But... lets face it. Its expensive and also a progressive dose drug. I would love to run it. Cant afford it now, but even if someone starts at 4 iu a day. How long before they are at 10? The OP said hes not going to compete or even be worried about being ripped.... but its human nature to progressively use more and more.

Shit....... you know what? After thinking about it. Im just pissed I cant afford it right now. LOL :(

I had this same question the other day. What's the closest thing to HGH you can get in a pepitide? Has anyone taken both and can compare?

I had this same question the other day. What's the closest thing to HGH you can get in a pepitide? Has anyone taken both and can compare?

well with all the testing alpha has been doing over in the peptide thread and outside work he follows thru his practices, he is quite adamant that 100/100 of ghrp/ghrh i.e. ghrp2/ipa and cjc-1295 no/dac at 3x day will have your igf levels somewhere in the high 200's low 300's which would compare to being on 2-3ius day of HGH...I think those are the estimates if best remember correctly...

well with all the testing alpha has been doing over in the peptide threads/forum and outside work he follows thru his practices, he is quite adamant that 100/100 of ghrp/ghrh i.e. ghrp2/ipa and cjc-1295 no/dac at 3x day will have your igf levels somewhere in the high 200's low 300's which would compare to being on 2-3ius day of HGH...I think those are the estimates if best remember correctly...

I know that hgh is the shit and all. But... lets face it. Its expensive and also a progressive dose drug. I would love to run it. Cant afford it now, but even if someone starts at 4 iu a day. How long before they are at 10? The OP said hes not going to compete or even be worried about being ripped.... but its human nature to progressively use more and more.

Shit....... you know what? After thinking about it. Im just pissed I cant afford it right now. LOL :(

Lol, i was kidding kind off. That said I've been on peps or GH non stop for 2 years I reckon, I'm off gh currently but hiting the ghrp2 /modgrf 4 or 5 daily. Can't lose muscle for shit on cruise and im doing some fasting to lose a little bodyfat. Not that I'm trying to lose muscle lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

cjc1295 w/o dac and grhp2 both dose at 100 mcg, pin 3 or 4 times daily,will make a noticable difference on test animal.

well with all the testing alpha has been doing over in the peptide thread and outside work he follows thru his practices, he is quite adamant that 100/100 of ghrp/ghrh i.e. ghrp2/ipa and cjc-1295 no/dac at 3x day will have your igf levels somewhere in the high 200's low 300's which would compare to being on 2-3ius day of HGH...I think those are the estimates if best remember correctly...

Thanks for the straight forward answer. But with all that stuff wouldn't it be the same price as taking HGH? Am I the only one confused about the pepitide stuff?

Thanks for the straight forward answer. But with all that stuff wouldn't it be the same price as taking HGH? Am I the only one confused about the pepitide stuff?

No..... ur not the only one. So am I...... im gonna learn though.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws