advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best AAS's for cutting that dont kill your hairline?

Colorado1900

Registered
Hi Guys,
I am curious as to what think are the best AAS's for cutting (non oral) that don't kill your hairline. Tren and Mast are not very friendly to mine!
Thanks!

I'm more interested in whether mast prop is harder than tren on the hair line. Anyone with MPB have experience comparing the two?

Mast makes my hair fall out, tren doesn't.

But a friend of mine can run mast no problem, but tren makes him shed.

I have very little mpb genetics on either side of my family, and I have found tren E the worst for mine, proviron was the worst oral. I however have no experience with masteron, EQ never affected me at all.

Last edited:
I'm more interested in whether mast prop is harder than tren on the hair line. Anyone with MPB have experience comparing the two?

Both are very androgenic. You're not going to know for sure until you run them both. I don't run either anymore because my hair falls out fast, migrates down south and affects my prostate and mood.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I am curious as to what think are the best AAS's for cutting (non oral) that don't kill your hairline. Tren and Mast are not very friendly to mine!
Thanks!
EQ is the only one that really comes to mind. Primo will make you shed, winny, hell no!!! I think EQ, and oral Tbol are your safest bet! If you are running finasteride, certain DHT based compounds actually make the fin work against you, masteron being king on that list!

To be completely honest, if you are pre-exposed to MPB all AAS compounds will speed up the process. I have a buddy who runs cut mix, and TrenAce year round. The dude has 0 hair loss, and his hairline is still in normal shape. Some dudes can get awy with running DHT based compounds and never shed a single hair. It comes down to "do you have the hairloss gene" in your genetics!
If I were to run winny, primo, mast, etc. etc. I would def be shedding some hairs. I stick with EQ, and Tbo, when I run my 16 week cycles. I add .5 mg of fin oed just to lower free flowing DHT from my scalp. I hope this makes sense. Just my opinion, and experiences on this subject!
Ask yourself 1. question.... Is gaining size and strength really worth the risk of losing your hair? I say no!!!!
If you are trying to get your pro card and hair is not a concern, then go ahead and blast away. If you are the average Joe who just wants to cut up, and gain some size, well... it comes down to a personal judgement call. Im not gonna risk my hair at 35 with a baby face at my age for 15 or 20 extra lbs of muscle!

1. Use Nizoral 2% ix per week
2. Finasteride . 5 mg ed, or eod!
3. biotin supplementation.

Primo and mast are derivatives of dht.. Pretty much tells ya right there if you are prone then stay away

Ive ran tren a lot and for long periods of time. The tren has caused some thinning but mast killed my hair line.

Primo and mast are derivatives of dht.. Pretty much tells ya right there if you are prone then stay away

Yes they are. I find it strange though that on primo and var(dht derived also), I have zero hair loss. Winny and mast which are in the same class make my hairline recede faster than a 2 dollar hooker that has syphilis. :p

Yes they are. I find it strange though that on primo and var(dht derived also), I have zero hair loss. Winny and mast which are in the same class make my hairline recede faster than a 2 dollar hooker that has syphilis. :p

Agreed 100%!! The rest of it almost boils down to an individual that is predisposed to hair loss anyway.

What exactly is it about EQ that makes it easy on the hairline?

Its simple, Its not a 5a, or 2a, DHT based compound. What does this mean? It means that you have little chance in losing hair while on EQ. The DHT conversion rate is much different then DHT based compounds containing 5a, or 2a, in the chemical structure.

Boldenone Undeclynate: Equipoise
(1,4-androstadiene-3-one,1 7b-ol)

Turinabol: 4-CHLOROMETHANDIENONE;1,4-ANDROSTADIEN-4-CHLORO-17ALPHA-METHYL-17BETA-OL-3-ONE

This too is very mild on the hair as it does not contain 2a, or 5a, as well. I hope this makes sense??????

how do you even notice whether your hair is falling out or not on - say a 8 week cycle?
ive been blasting the test, tren, mast, var and whatever in different (high) doses the last couple months and i never noticed a thing. sure when i rub over my scalp hard over a white desk theres always 1-5 hairs falling out but thats pretty normal considering the fact that a normal healthy human loses up to 100 hairs a day.

maybe im just not prone to MPB at all.

how do you even notice whether your hair is falling out or not on - say a 8 week cycle?
ive been blasting the test, tren, mast, var and whatever in different (high) doses the last couple months and i never noticed a thing. sure when i rub over my scalp hard over a white desk theres always 1-5 hairs falling out but thats pretty normal considering the fact that a normal healthy human loses up to 100 hairs a day.

You know when you're hair is falling out when you take a shower, wash your hair, and there are 10+strands almost like a mini clump falling out. You'll also notice hair around the sink as well and the floor. :(

It's mostly just anecdotal jive talk, and borderline bro science. A lot of guys who never inspected their hair will then meticulously inspect their hair when they start AAS. Like you said - it's normal to lose up to a 100 hairs a day. Plus there is no way to know if your AAS just happened to coincide with the time frame of you going bald anyway. Our hair also has growth and shed cycles, and depending on when you start AAS that could perceptually mess you up also. Most guys who have male pattern baldness already know in their 20's that their hair is falling out so gear use isn't going to help - but what I've read -it's an accumulative affect over a period of time. It's not something that you should notice in real time. There are exceptions of course. I knew a guy who never took gear, and pretty much all of his hair fell out over the course of two summers. He went from a full head of hair to bald. You'll never win that fight until they truly invent something that alters our genetics.

Last edited:
It's mostly just anecdotal jive talk, and borderline bro science. A lot of guys who never inspected their hair will then meticulously inspect their hair when they start AAS. Like you said - it's normal to lose up to a 100 hairs a day. Plus there is no way to know if your AAS just happened to coincide with the time frame of you going bald anyway. Our hair also has growth and shed cycles, and depending on when you start AAS that could perceptually mess you up also. Most guys who have male pattern baldness already know in their 20's that their hair is falling out so gear use isn't going to help - but what I've read -it's an accumulative affect over a period of time. It's not something that you should notice in real time. There are exceptions of course. I knew a guy who never took gear, and pretty much all of his hair fell out over the course of two summers. He went from a full head of hair to bald. You'll never win that fight until they truly invent something that alters our genetics.

When you have a receding hairline in the front like I do and more forehead becomes exposed every year, you know it's only a matter of time. :banghead:

Ya... If your predisposed to losing your hair best bet is to just stay away from gear IF you want to keep it. Otherwise your eventually screwed, just a matter of time

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear