over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

**Best AE for a female?

Diet

Newbies
What's the best anti-estrogen for a female to take? What dose? Not contest prep, just a lot of bloating and unpredictability I'd like to bring down. Also will this affect anything long-term? Like does taking an ai increase the likelihood of going into menopause at an early age?
She is 26

Would not use an AI would use a serm. Nolvadex is most common at 5-10mg a day...
If the problem is prolactin then cabergoline at .25mg twice a week works well also.

Also of importance, is this female on birth control? Most of these are a combo of progesterone and estrogen and cause some of these unwanted effects....

No she's not on bc. She is always super bloated and holds a ton of subcutaneous water. Just want some help getting her to lean up. She has run var @ 10mgs per day and that helped with the muscle mass. She has not responded well to eca or to clen. Don't think I wanna go any of those routes again. I have tried every diet in the book and trust me when I say her diet has been spot on for over a year now. Just need some extra help. Think a serm would do it? What precautions should I take and things I need to look out for? Thanks for the help and quick reply.

No she's not on bc. She is always super bloated and holds a ton of subcutaneous water. Just want some help getting her to lean up. She has run var @ 10mgs per day and that helped with the muscle mass. She has not responded well to eca or to clen. Don't think I wanna go any of those routes again. I have tried every diet in the book and trust me when I say her diet has been spot on for over a year now. Just need some extra help. Think a serm would do it? What precautions should I take and things I need to look out for? Thanks for the help and quick reply.

So the problem is water weight? If yes then modifying her water intake and sodium could be all it takes...
if it's female fat storage (hips, legs, etc) then serm or cabergoline...

Can you tell me why prolactin might be the problem and what effects that high or low prolactin would have on a female?

i would look into her diet, could be she is having problems digesting certain foods, drugs are not the solution to every single problem we encounter! estrogen blockers should only be used in very especial situation in women.

i would look into her diet, could be she is having problems digesting certain foods, drugs are not the solution to every single problem we encounter! estrogen blockers should only be used in very especial situation in women.

I have put her on every diet imagainable. From keto to paleo, macro cycle, IF, no gluten/dairy etc etc. I have done it all my friend. Trust me I never resort to drugs unless it's necessary. There must be something hormonal holding her back. I have had labs done too, thyroid is "in normal range", test is normal, having estrogen labs done today, progesterone idk. I don't remember whether she already had progesterone or estrogen checked. Can't remember but whichever one it was she was in normal range of that also. So thinking we can drop her estrogen levels lower to have a more favorable estrogen:test ratio and she will lean up? After that we can taper off AE and pray for no rebound? Help is appreciated

PS. We have tried stimulants with no avail. Her body temp actually lowered on clen to low 96's. She doesn't respond to anything.

why can't I edit my posts? didn't notice spelling...

why can't I edit my posts? didn't notice spelling...

LOL!!! The higher power taketh away!!! Sucks, huh?!? The EDIT button was my best friend!! FYI- it is still available in the sponser section!

So off subject, what kind-of cardio/lifting is she doing?

Over the year we have done everything you can imagine. I prefer to keep it with bbing style workouts. We have really brought her legs up. Her physique is top heavy abdominal fat like a man with very skinny legs, no boobs. Her period is off every month by weeks. She gains 3 lbs around that time and trying to find what weight she is truly at is a very difficult task. Cardio is 30minutes on an empty stomach first thing in the morning (spinning bike in her apt), 30-45 minutes pwo and she is a salsa instructor 2x per week and she also dances on the weekends for fun. She doesn't take in nearly enough cals (probably around 1k right now) but I haven't been hassling her about her diet lately as it doesn't seem to make a difference as long as she eats clean and doesn't binge on sweets at all. She keeps her cals low because she is busy and "doesn't have time" at the moment with starting a new job. I can get on her about this but upping her cals to 2k doesn't do a damn thing so I'm just letting her do what she is comfortable with until we get the hormones figured out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131